Tomb

KimKim Posts: 245
edited January 1970 in Medical Discussion
Well, I was wondering if Michael's tomb is engraved already? Because it's such a long time ago.

Comments

• 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Not that we know of.  Reliable sources say there still is no name on the grave....<br /><br />Which then confirms that the release of Michaels song was not just a coincidence after all...<br /><br />A place without no name....Hope that helps.  God bless
  • KimKim Posts: 245
    Thank you 2Good2BeTrue, that helps me a lot. That confirms to me that Michael is indeed very much alive! I had my doubts for a while ago. But then on the other side there are so many things that don't add up. In normal cases it takes about 3 months to make a tombstone with engraving on it. In September is it three years ago that Michael has been ''buried'' how much time do they need to engrave a tomb?!?!? :omg: NOT THREE YEARS, that is what I know for sure. Ooh...maybe nothing to do with it...but is Brittany Murphy her tomb already engraved? Maybe something to look at. 
    Tadaa already engraved. And she is after 4 days of her death buried at FL, she was buried on christmas eve.
  • Michael Jackson In Studio - DEMO "A place without no name " - YouTube<br /><br />A Place Without No Name FULL VERSION - Happy Birthday King Michael Jackson - YouTube<br /><br />The second version seems like only chorus is sang by Michael, what do you guys think??<br /><br />Are we gonna listen to the full version after BAM??
    I think indeed that the chorus is sang by Michael wooohoooo! :michael_jackson-1135: :moonwalk_: :michael-jackson:
    And the tomb at FL is indeed a place without no name! I don't know to which person the tomb belongs, but it's not Michael's...maybe a person without no name.  :P
  • on 1338732216:
    <br />And the tomb at FL is indeed a place without no name! I don't know to which person the tomb belongs, but it's not Michael's...maybe a person without no name.  :P<br />
    <br /><br />If he is really dead, his grave would be placed where his fans could visit him otherwise would be a very odd situation like it happens right now, don't you think that too??  :over-react-smiley:
    Yes, you are right SweetSunsetWithMj. I think that too. If he is really dead I think Michael wanted a grave where his fans can come visit him, not in some private area I guess......
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    I can already see the headlines after June, 2013…  :animal0017:<br /><br />…following in the footsteps of Elvis, The King of rock ad roll - the king of pop, Michael Jackson’s grave has gone up for auction ALSO.  :thjajaja121: