This Is It Doubles.........

YoungMackYoungMack Posts: 347
edited January 1970 in Hoax Theories
Just curious.... I have watched the movie numerous times<br />And I only see the real MJ in there a few times. None of which<br />In my opinion were on stage. So if that's true could It be that at the<br />End when he mentions 4 years to save the planet..... Could <br />Possibly be another clue that some of it was filmed in 2008<br />and 2012 being a major turning point for the world. Don't know<br />............ Just a thought!!!

Comments

• on 1339276112:
    <br />Just curious.... I have watched the movie numerous times<br />And I only see the real MJ in there a few times. None of which<br />In my opinion were on stage. So if that's true could It be that at the<br />End when he mentions 4 years to save the planet..... Could <br />Possibly be another clue that some of it was filmed in 2008<br />and 2012 being a major turning point for the world. Don't know<br />............ Just a thought!!!<br />
    <br /><br />So if they filmed TII in 2008 what does it has to do with Michael being or not on stage?, you are quoting two different issues in one sentence. TII could be filmed in 2008 but then it wouldn't be a real clue because TII was released Oct 28th 2009 and Michael using doubles I don't think so, the lighting from the stage reflects shadows that can change some features of your face and/or body, lights can make your body skinnier or fattier.
  • YoungMackYoungMack Posts: 347
    Well its been priven by Joe Jackson first off that doubles were used for the film.<br />
  • on 1339279169:
    <br />Well its been priven by Joe Jackson first off that doubles were used for the film.<br />
    <br /><br />That's to provoke controversy so everybody pay attention to TII movie.  :affraid:
  • on 1339279169:
    <br />Well its been priven by Joe Jackson first off that doubles were used for the film.<br />
    <br /><br />You mean the Joe Jackson who still says Michael is dead?
    Haaha yeah.... He cant really say otherwise the hoax wouldnt really work....
  • my point exactly. lots of things they say are to support / involved with hoax... so all should be taken wit a grain of salt and not viewed as gospel.
    I undrstand.... But ive went over that movie many many times and I<br />Personally can tell that none of those on stage performers are MJ......<br />Just my opinion.
  • on 1339419162:
    <br />I undrstand.... But ive went over that movie many many times and I<br />Personally can tell that none of those on stage performers are MJ......<br />Just my opinion.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />wow.. how confident you are... not "SOME" of those performers arent MJ, but even that "NONE" are mj....<br /><br />with respect, i suggest you watch again mack.
  • AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    Michael is in the film in most scenes. And he is very much beautiful!<br /><br /><br /><br />this-is-it-documentario-sobre-michael-jackson.jpg<br />This-Is-It-michael-jackson-8197314-1400-788.jpg<br />0.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br /> It's so sad to think that he disappear so beautiful!
  • on 1339419162:
    <br />I undrstand.... But ive went over that movie many many times and I<br />Personally can tell that none of those on stage performers are MJ......<br />Just my opinion.<br />
    <br /><br />So TII is a fraud? So is it not true the slogan: The Michael Jackson you have never seen before?? should be :icon_arrow: The Michael Jackson's impersonators you have never seen before.<br />This movie has a dark lighting so shadows plays tricks, the only impersonator is the one playing on "The smooth criminal" the one that jumps through the window.
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    on 1339425145:
    <br />Michael is in the film in most scenes. And he is very much beautiful!<br /><br /><br /><br />this-is-it-documentario-sobre-michael-jackson.jpg<br />This-Is-It-michael-jackson-8197314-1400-788.jpg<br />0.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br /> It's so sad to think that he disappear so beautiful!<br />
    <br /><br />Beautiful indeed and so, so humble.  I love it when he says let’s go over that just one more time, that’s why we have rehearsals and then he giggles, smiles and continues on.  Such a champion.
    Im not gonna go back and forth... everyone has their own opinion
    U should rewatch it and pay attention to the dancing.... Mj has never and will never dance like that. He paid 4 million to get plasti. Surgery for one of his impersonators to look more like him..... so the looks are not hard to double but the moves are one of a kind
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    U debe rewatch y prestar atención a la danza .... Mj no tiene y nunca va a bailar así. Él pagó 4 millones para obtener plasti. La cirugía para uno de sus imitadores para ver más como él ..... por lo que las miradas no son difíciles de duplicar, pero los movimientos son uno de los tipos
    <br /><br />You can prove where you got that information?<br />this-is-it-documentario-sobre-michael-jackson.jpg<br /><br />As beautiful Michael! The Real King of Pop ♥<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />[/quote]
    What info marumjj???
  • She is talking about what Mack overly confidently claims in post #13.<br /><br /><br />I too won't be going back and forth. Besides I don't do "ignorant" anymore life is too short.<br /><br /><br />One suggestion. Drop the cockiness and know it all attitude and you will learn more about MJ than you could have hoped for.
    Woman u dont know anything about me.... hahahahah ill just stay how<br />i am.... Thanks though.
    Im spereading my opinion... if you dont like it thats cool. Just<br />dont act like you know my personality by posting my thoughts on<br />thia website... THAT is ignorant... ty and come again
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    Aussie and Mack, please sort this out in private, by pm. <br /><br />Thank you.
  • Not sure where you are from but to address someone as woman is offensive.<br /><br /><br />It's not your difference of opinion that I take issue with I assure you. It's the delivery.<br /><br />Have seen it in a number of your posts.<br /><br />A little bit of grace would go a long way
  • Sorry Mary saw you posted while I was posting.<br /><br />No worries<br /><br /><br /><br />I still stand by what I say and make no apologies but will not post further to mack
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    YoungMack, I honestly thought like you in the beginning, and especially when I went to the theater and saw it for the first time. I cringed every time Orange Pants danced, because I thought it was so poor an imitation.  But over time, and watching it over in pieces here in the forum, analyzing it, discussing it the way we did here, I completely changed my mind. I 100% believe it was all Michael, but he was as usual doing little things to purposely throw people into confusion about his identity. He's been doing this for decades, not to say that he hasn't used doubles for certain things like leading away the paps, and doing disappearing acts on stage.  He's a master of illusion, disguise, etc. but I don't believe he will give away the prize chief roles to another. He is the star, the genius, the master, and as he sings "second to none".<br /><br />I appreciate having you here, because you've kept your cool and respect, even though people disagreed with you! Everyone here appreciates fair and pleasant discussion and debate, even when there's a disagreement. NO one wants to hear when it gets nasty.<br />"Woman", is abrupt, and sexist to women, though. Please don't use that term here.<br /><br />Blessings!  Enjoy the mind-altering adventure of everything MJ has planned and prepared for us, in all it's magical genius brilliance!
    I cant believe how rediculous you are being. I came here to post my thoughts and ooinions<br />About MJ not to make friends... Some of you are awesome but im not gonna have anyone consider my opinion ignorant.... Thats disrespect..... so i in turn disrespectd u!!!!! If you dont like my posts or beliefs in this hoax thats cool...... Dont say im wrong or right or ignorant for thinking it.... THAT is ignorant. Who made any of you experts on this hoax anyways????? None of us know if we are right ir wrong because the FACTS arent there. Thanks for the debate though.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1339432238:
    <br />U should rewatch it and pay attention to the dancing.... [size=14pt]Mj has never and will never dance like that[/size]. He paid 4 million to get plasti. Surgery for one of his impersonators to look more like him..... so the looks are not hard to double but the moves are one of a kind<br />
    <br /><br /><br />nobody from that group is an expert and is owner of absolute truth, the only thing that we have are theories.<br /><br />As you know that Michael would not make a thing as well? :icon_eek:<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />And finally, try to keep the discussion on cordial terms<br />
  • @MJonmind. your humble and mild nature remind me of the qualities i need to work on  :icon_redface: :icon_redface: :icon_redface:<br /><br /><br />@youngmack. upon seeing MJonmind's example of mild temperdness, it made me realise that i errd when i inferred you are ignorant. <br /><br />please note, it wast the opinion i took issue with. it was your delivery. something one should be mindful of<br /><br />however, i suggested you show some grace... and upon reading my own comments, i see that i did not display it myself when i called you ignorant. for that i apologise. <br /><br />i appreciate that you believe that MJ did not feature in TII and I differ in opinion. you opinion i respect. its the way it was said that rubbed me up the wrong way, but perhaps it simply got lost in translation<br /><br />nevertheless i extend peace to you<br /><br /> :smiley-vault-misc-150:<br /><br /><br />