Secret Underground Bunker At Neverland........

YoungMackYoungMack Posts: 347
edited January 1970 in Hoax Theories
I know this is old news but I just recently learned that MJs kids were gonna<br />buy back Neverland Ranch and go back there to live.  The estate owns 45% of the property<br />so they could visit anytime right? I mean it may be farfetched but if their were a secret bunker<br />in a mountain somewhere on that property no one would know and MJ could be there.<br />What do yiu all think??

Comments

• LoveunitedLoveunited Posts: 370
    Nah, he's more resourceful than that....Wouldn't go well in the movie........... :icon_e_smile:
  • YoungMackYoungMack Posts: 347
    I see what your saying...... hahahah its just a thought......<br />for some reason I see MJ sitting at a desk in this bunker with like 5 <br />screens, headset on like hes commanding a ship calling the shots<br />And all from Neverland in a secret cave...... Hahah that seems like some<br />hero shit right there!!!!! Hahahh
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    on 1340026012:
    <br />I see what your saying...... hahahah its just a thought......<br />for some reason I see MJ sitting at a desk in this bunker with like 5 <br />screens, headset on like hes commanding a ship calling the shots<br />And all from Neverland in a secret cave...... Hahah that seems like some<br />hero shit right there!!!!! Hahahh<br />
    <br /><br />Yeah...haha....BaDman in the BaDcave.... :LolLolLolLol:
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1340026169:
    <br />
    on 1340026012:
    <br />I see what your saying...... hahahah its just a thought......<br />for some reason I see MJ sitting at a desk in this bunker with like 5 <br />screens, headset on like hes commanding a ship calling the shots<br />And all from Neverland in a secret cave...... Hahah that seems like some<br />hero shit right there!!!!! Hahahh<br />
    <br /><br />Yeah...haha....BaDman in the BaDcave.... :LolLolLolLol:<br />
    <br />Lol

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• YoungMackYoungMack Posts: 347
    Hahahah nice Mary!!!
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    on 1340039822:
    <br />Hahahah nice Mary!!!<br />
    <br /><br />yeah alright buddy<br /><br />49222?AWSAccessKeyId=1XXJBWHKN0QBQS6TGPG2&Expires=1340064000&Signature=kH2Ode2uPZt1aL1XnIsnfQ2R75I%3D<br /><br /> :icon_lol:
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    'Jackson's not dead, he's living in a bunker with Elvis Presley': Conspiracy theories emerge just hours after star's death | Mail Online<br /><br /><br />Note the date of the article: 27th June  2009 [ 27 = 999 ]<br /><br />image1fqf.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br />Internet site 68comeback reported that Jackson is living with Elvis Presley at a "top secret megacelebrity retirement community".<br /><br />It wrote: "Surely you've heard of the secret, seven-storey-deep bunker that Elvis Presley had built underneath Graceland, prior to faking his own death?<br /><br />"MJ lives there now with Elvis and certain other 'dead' celebrities. You don't have to be sad for him any more." ---- . Did Michael Jackson Fake His Death? Michael Jackson Conspiracy. - YouTube
    image20.jpg<br /><br /><br />Neverland’s Secret Bunker Project X | Invisible Themepark<br /><br />http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,150571,00.html <br /><br /><br />image2lql.jpg
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    :LolLolLolLol:  Thanks SimPattyK you write faster than I  :th_bravo:<br /><br />                scaled.php?server=844&filename=tequieroms.jpg&res=landing
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    A Fox bunker.  :icon_eek: <br /><br /><br />I'd say a bunker to be safe from Fox trash.<br /><br />Or rather a bat(d)cave like this:<br /><br />elite-batcave.jpg
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1340045848:
    <br />A Fox bunker.  :icon_eek: <br /><br /><br />I'd say a bunker to be safe from Fox trash.<br /><br />Or rather a bat(d)cave like this:<br /><br />elite-batcave.jpg<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br />It seems to be a Dracula bunker :icon_lol:
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1340045848:
    <br />A Fox bunker.  :icon_eek: <br /><br /><br />I'd say a bunker to be safe from Fox trash.<br /><br />Or rather a bat(d)cave like this:<br /><br />elite-batcave.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />I want that.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1340026169:
    <br />
    on 1340026012:
    <br /><br />Yeah...haha....BaDman in the BaDcave.... :LolLolLolLol:<br />
    <br /><br /> :icon_razz:
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    If there is a bunker, I suppose it's not the best kept secret then...
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    on 1340069631:
    <br />If there is a bunker, I suppose it's not the best kept secret then...<br />
    <br /><br />heh.. no kidding
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    on 1340069703:
    <br />
    on 1340069631:
    <br />If there is a bunker, I suppose it's not the best kept secret then...<br />
    <br /><br />heh.. no kidding<br />
    <br /><br />I guess it's been debunked.<br /><br />SEHF... what happened to mr.turtle?
  • Its herIts her Posts: 1,137
    on 1340026012:
    <br /><br />[size=14pt]Nah. Just my warped opinion, but I believe Neverland to be forever too good, too friendly, almost like Disneyland. And a bunker, too claustrophobic. :over-react-smiley: I don't see him painting himself into a corner like that, even if he has out thunk every possible snooper and has many secret exits. :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile <br /><br />The [size=18pt]IDEA,[/size] to me, of being on TOP of things, and OUT Thinking everyone, seems to suggest that he is out in the open, and far from underground (so unhealthy :-\), I could see him on a mountain TOP, (Puppet)Master  :icon_cool: of all he surveys... :icon_mrgreen:  :michael_jackson-1135: :woohoo2:<br /><br />I see, maybe a cylindrical moss covered fortress of imposing dark stone, reflecting NO light, and a special, GRAND one way picture window room, overhanging the unscaleable cliffs, AND the multi-screened "bridge"/ Command Center in a separate, top-side studio at the inland side of the fortress.(Gotta have that,  :icon_e_ugeek: right!) No signs of life except periodic smoke from the many huge fireplaces within. :Michael_Jackson_smiley_by_red<br /><br />Perhaps a place with no roads at all to it. Just lots of height. Maybe a rookery with giant ravens in the rocky cliffs and trees. But no one else; it's so private. :Michael_Jackson_smiley_by_red<br /><br />Maybe a narrow, uneven, perilous footpath with human looking bone, teeth and hair thrown around, as if there are...large...free range...carnivores...  :icon_pale: :icon_pale:<br /><br />It requires a scary reputation, surrounded by much rumor and superstition, raggety old warning signs, and the technology to generate some holographic spooks, during the dark of the moon, enough to frighten people from coming near...heh heh heh. :errrr:  EVER.  :affraid:<br /><br />THAT's the THRILLER Hoax HideOut, I think.  :icon_mrgreen:  :icon_bounce: I can almost hear the lightning crackling and thunderclaps. :errrr: :errrr: :icon_albino:[/size] :icon_e_biggrin: :)
  • All this REALLY reminds me of V's underground lair.<br /><br />I could totally see Michael Jackson saving great works and putting them on display in a personal museum, so that he'd be surrounded by beauty while plotting his comeback.
    In my opinion, none of them (Mj & Elvis ) is actually living in a bunker!<br />But I do believe they both have a bunker underneath Neverland and Graceland.<br />Most probably it's their "hoax-headquarters", with everything they need to be kept secret and out of curious eyes, their "hoax-materials & equipment", like deposit or something...<br />Maybe there is some accommodating-room for living in there, too. Maybe they used it as their temporary home, right after they faked their deaths, just to be sure nobody sees them until the waters cool down after the news of their "death".<br /><br />I think they use those bunkers to secretly meet the people dear to them, the family, friends, hoax-accomplices, etc...<br />I also think they have an out in the open disguise and they live under a different identity in some place among normal people who don't suspect who they really are...<br />I don't know if they're together or with other celebs, but I am almost 100% that those bunkers do exist!
  • taty_2crazytaty_2crazy Posts: 290
    Well, i think it´s almost certain that there exist a bunher in Neverland but i don´t believe his hidding himself there, no way. :icon_e_wink:
  • @ mindseye.... haha... you made a funny! #debunked<br /><br /><br />@ sim.... completely agree with you. #respect<br />
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    after having been held hostage to a degree by their fame i can't see anyone sitting around in a bumker twidlin their thumbs if they could be out and free.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Yep, out and about in disguise, and having a blast!<br /><br />Bunkers are for some secrecy, also the concept makes the public think mystery, and connects to movies like Batman.