Dr. Conrad Murray, Help, I'm Dying in Jail!!!

MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
edited June 2012 in News
6/18/2012 12:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF<br />[size=14pt]DR. CONRAD MURRAY[/size]<br />[size=18pt]Help, I'm Dying in Jail!!![/size]<br /><br />0615-conrad-murray-tmz-1.jpg<br /><br />Dr. Conrad Murray is pulling a Floyd Mayweather Jr. -- pleading with a judge to spring him from L.A. County Jail because it's taking an extreme physical toll on his body ... and if he doesn't get help soon, Murray believes he'll DIE behind bars.<br /><br />But here's the crazy thing -- unlike Mayweather, Murray's not asking for house arrest (he knows that will never happen) ... Murray's asking to be sent to PRISON, where he believes he'll get better care.<br /><br />Murray's lawyer tells TMZ, he wants to serve out his time in the big house because he's being treated like filth in L.A. County jail -- getting fresh air once a month, and fresh underwear once a WEEK.<br /><br />As a result of the alleged deprivation, we're told Murray's health is failing -- his hair, nails, and skin are gnarly  ... and he's been suffering from a constant headache over the last few weeks.<br /><br />Murray says he's never gotten headaches in the past -- and is worried it might be a brain tumor.<br /><br />We're told Murray asked to see a doctor, but got shuffled around and has received no medical attention.<br /><br />Murray told his attorney, Valerie Wass, "I may not make it out of here alive. This is a very dangerous place. I'm in here dying. The system is intent on killing me."<br /><br />A rep for the L.A. County Sheriff's Department tells us, the department doesn't comment on pending cases.
<br />http://www.tmz.com/2012/06/18/dr-conrad-murray-jail-dying-prison/#comments-fullwrapper

Comments

• GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    That was a  8) post Harvey! Loved IT!<br /> :smiley-vault-misc-150:<br />
    The system is intent on killing me
    <br /><br />No kidding  :icon_lol:<br /><br />The "alledged deprivation" thing was also noticed :icon_bounce:
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    OMG, this can't be real.  :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121:<br /><br />Change underwear once a week? Somebody call amnesty international!!

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    Uh....first thing I can think of now (call me crazy):<br /><br />Maybe the good doctor should eat more KIWI!  :affraid:<br /><br />Kiwifruit provides you with almost all important sort of vitamins required for your body. <br />--> helps to reduce deficiency symptoms (like gnarly hair, nails, skin)!<br /><br />And (as MJonmind already stated in the Back and Front thread): <br />According to researchers at the University of Oslo , it is suggested that, consuming 2-3 kiwifruit daily for one month can significantly reduce platelet aggregation and blood triglyceride levels (similar to what Aspirin does), thus reducing the risk of blood clots, but without any side-effects and in very natural way<br />--> Will help to avoid or soothe headache! <br /><br />So....not monkey needs more kiwi but Murray needs more kiwi  :icon_lol:<br /><br /> :animal0017:
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    MJonmind I thought it had been sent to prison where people are sentenced .. So still in the police department? that rare, 4 years in a police station. It also seems odd not to give medical attention, when we all know that if something happens to Murray, no one will want to bear blame or judgment.<br /><br /> :confused:
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1340015557:
    <br />Uh....first thing I can think of now (call me crazy):<br /><br />Maybe the good doctor should eat more KIWI!  :affraid:<br /><br />Kiwifruit provides you with almost all important sort of vitamins required for your body. <br />--> helps to reduce deficiency symptoms (like gnarly hair, nails, skin)!<br /><br />And (as MJonmind already stated in the Back and Front thread): <br />According to researchers at the University of Oslo , it is suggested that, consuming 2-3 kiwifruit daily for one month can significantly reduce platelet aggregation and blood triglyceride levels (similar to what Aspirin does), thus reducing the risk of blood clots, but without any side-effects and in very natural way<br />--> Will help to avoid or soothe headache! <br /><br />So....not monkey needs more kiwi but Murray needs more kiwi  :icon_lol:<br /><br /> :animal0017:<br />
    <br /><br />lmfao  :thjajaja121: we really did post similar stuff at almost the same time  :icon_lol: :icon_lol:<br /><br />This kind of TMZ news make me doubt more and more that Murray ever was in jail! lol I think it's all a farse. Nobody saw this guy filmed or photographed in jail! we only saw TMZ pics! loll<br />This article is in the same line as the diarrhea article ...and then again we had a TMZ-photoshopped pic with Murray on the "throne" !! Maybe Front's pic was hinting more at that kind of a "throne"?? just like few days ago he kept saying that Monkey (Murray) needs kiwi! lmfao !! Probably he needs lemons to wash away his indigestion!  :thjajaja121:
  • #murray - Don't like ur dirty 'undies' huh?
  • AKHTONIAKHTONI Posts: 325
    Murray's lawyer tells TMZ, he wants to serve out his time in the big house because he's being treated like filth in L.A. County jail -- [size=18pt]getting fresh air once a month, and fresh underwear once a WEEK[/size].<br />
    <br /><br />OMG  :thjajaja121:  :thjajaja121:  :thjajaja121:<br /><br />
    we're told Murray's health is failing -- his hair, nails, and skin are gnarly  ... and he's been suffering from a constant headache over the last few weeks.<br /><br />Murray says he's never gotten headaches in the past -- and is worried it might be a brain tumor.<br />
    <br /><br />First diarrhea and now this ^^ I guess TMZ next post: CM is DEAD. a real circus  :icon_lol:<br /><br />oh i love tmz
    on 1340015557:
    <br />Uh....first thing I can think of now (call me crazy):<br /><br />Maybe the good doctor should eat more KIWI!  :affraid:<br /><br />Kiwifruit provides you with almost all important sort of vitamins required for your body. <br />--> helps to reduce deficiency symptoms (like gnarly hair, nails, skin)!<br /><br />And (as MJonmind already stated in the Back and Front thread): <br />According to researchers at the University of Oslo , it is suggested that, consuming 2-3 kiwifruit daily for one month can significantly reduce platelet aggregation and blood triglyceride levels (similar to what Aspirin does), thus reducing the risk of blood clots, but without any side-effects and in very natural way<br />--> Will help to avoid or soothe headache! <br /><br />So....not monkey needs more kiwi but Murray needs more kiwi  :icon_lol:<br /><br /> :animal0017:<br />
    <br /><br />Lol

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

on 1340018781:
    <br />
    on 1340015557:
    <br /><br />Lol<br />
    <br /><br />Ha! Don´t you lol at me  >:(<br /><br />This is almost empirical evidence! <br /><br />desismileys_4472.gif<br /><br /> :icon_lol:
  • LoveunitedLoveunited Posts: 370
    Thanks Front!LOL
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    HIStory,  was released for worldwide sale on June 18th, 1995. <br /><br />POP VIEW; Michael Jackson Is Angry, Understand?<br />By JON PARELES<br />Published: June 18, 1995 <br />MICHAEL JACKSON IS BACK, AND HE'S furious. On his new double album, "HIStory: Past, Present and Future, Book I," his rage keeps ripping through the sweet, uplifting facade he has clung to throughout his career.<br /><br />He's not pretending to be normal any more. In his new songs, he is paranoid and cagey, messianic and petty, vindictive and maudlin. Comparing himself to John F. Kennedy and Jesus Christ, he's a megalomaniac who feels like a victim. Yet he remains one of the most gifted musicians alive. And somehow, with the strange synchronicity of pop culture's longtime survivors, his private distress may have put him back in touch with a public mood: there are a lot of aggrieved, belligerent people who feel just as victimized as he does.<br /><br />It has been a long time since Michael Jackson was simply a performer. He's the main asset of his own corporation, which is a profitable subsidiary of Sony. Sony executives have said that they hope to sell 20 million copies of "HIStory," which retails for $32.98 for the CDs ($23.98 for the cassettes). They're going to spend $30 million to do it.<br /><br /><br />Michael was seen leaving Dr Kleins office on this day June 18th June 2009..!!!<br /><br /><br />Just making connections to this latest article posted today, and in the past, TMZ seem to stick to numerology as well..Cheers
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    @2good2betrue"; interesting connections.
    on 1340024040:
    <br />@2good2betrue"; interesting connections.<br />
    <br /><br />Agree! Thanks for pointing that out.
    Hm...<br /><br />
    A rep for the L.A. County Sheriff's Department tells us, the department doesn't comment on pending cases.
    <br /><br />Pending case? Which? Did I miss something?
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    He needs kiwi  :icon_lol:  Pending case from his previous complaint? idk  :suspect:<br />What if.... he dies....but not really, then bam? hmmm ...bizarro
  • leilani81leilani81 Posts: 484
    Not only do I have the song stayin alive in my head, I now have conrad murray in my head dancing to it, Maybe he should dance for his fresh underwear? :penguin:<br /><br />Seriously though if it's true, I do feel sorry for him, he should be at least given his fresh underwear at least twice a week.
    on 1340028589:
    <br />He needs kiwi  :icon_lol:  Pending case from his previous complaint? idk  :suspect:<br />What if.... he dies....but not really, then bam? hmmm ...bizarro<br />
    <br /><br />Well there are so many scenarios that I can think of.<br /><br />Dies in jail but not really like Horace Pinker in the movie Shocker<br />Dies in jail and is seen as a ghost at Carolwood afterwards<br />Jailbreak and car chase OJ Simpson style afterwards<br />Has a brain tumor and develops genius-level intelligence and telekinetic abilities like in the movie Phenomenon<br /><br />185px-ActionComicsCvr785.jpg<br /><br />Truly.....<br /><br /> :icon_lol:<br /><br />
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Oh my goodness. I haven't laughed this hard in ages. Poor poor Conrad. If he's existing on tinned fish, next he'll be having mercury poisoning, and Mr Stinky pants will be in desperate need of a change.....of underwear more than prison facilities.
    Words in caps besides TMZ: DIE, PRISON, WEEK. I guess Murray's gonna die in prison on Michael's hoax anniversary... :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1340015175:
    <br />OMG, this can't be real.  :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121:<br /><br />Change underwear once a week? Somebody call amnesty international!!<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />Who has the habit change his underwear once a week, Harvey or Murray? :errrr:<br /><br />10_15_6.gif :icon_lol:
    on 1340033584:
    <br />Words in caps besides TMZ: DIE, PRISON, WEEK. I guess Murray's gonna die in prison on Michael's hoax anniversary... :icon_lol: :icon_lol:<br />
    <br /><br />I thought of that also!<br /><br />Thriller time..... :affraid:<br /><br /> :LolLolLolLol:
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Murray's lawyer tells TMZ, he wants to serve out his time in the big house because he's being treated like filth in L.A. County jail -- getting fresh air once a month, and fresh underwear once a WEEK.
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br />In that prison there is conjugal visits? That will tell Nicole Alvarez of that?
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    on 1340035012:
    <br />
    <br /><br />In that prison there is conjugal visits? That will tell Nicole Alvarez of that?<br />
    <br /><br />Not without a change of underwear Paula. boohoo.gif
    on 1340023493:
    HIStory,  was released for worldwide sale on June [size=14pt]18[/size]th, 1995. <br />POP VIEW; Michael Jackson Is Angry, Understand?<br />By JON PARELES<br />Published: June [size=14pt]18[/size], 1995 <br />MICHAEL JACKSON IS BACK, AND HE'S furious. On his new double album, "HIStory: Past, Present and Future, Book I," his rage keeps ripping through the sweet, uplifting facade he has clung to throughout his career.<br /><br />He's not pretending to be normal any more. In his new songs, he is paranoid and cagey, messianic and petty, vindictive and maudlin. Comparing himself to John F. Kennedy and Jesus Christ, he's a megalomaniac who feels like a victim. Yet he remains one of the most gifted musicians alive. And somehow, with the strange synchronicity of pop culture's longtime survivors, his private distress may have put him back in touch with a public mood: there are a lot of aggrieved, belligerent people who feel just as victimized as he does.<br /><br />It has been a long time since Michael Jackson was simply a performer. He's the main asset of his own corporation, which is a profitable subsidiary of Sony. Sony executives have said that they hope to sell 20 million copies of "HIStory," which retails for $32.98 for the CDs ($23.98 for the cassettes). They're going to spend $30 million to do it.<br />Michael was seen leaving Dr Kleins office on this day June [size=14pt]18[/size]th June 2009..!!!<br /><br />[size=12pt]Just making connections to this latest article posted today, and in the past, TMZ seem to stick to numerology as well..Cheers[/size]
    <br /><br />yep I just love that [size=14pt]number 18[/size] coming up all the time from everywhere ...  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br /> <br /><br />mjelvisarealive02.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
    on 1340037208:
    on 1340035012:
    In that prison there is conjugal visits? That will tell Nicole Alvarez of that?
    Not without a change of underwear Paula. boohoo.gif
    lmfao :thjajaja121:<br />but hey who needs underwear anyway during a conjugal visit?  :icon_geek:  :affraid: :icon_geek: :icon_geek: :thjajaja121:<br /><br />ohh Jeezzz... I guess we all needed a good laugh! Thank you TMZ!! you guys are the BEST!  :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:<br /><br /><br />
    on 1340016195:
    <br />
    on 1340015557:
    <br />Uh....first thing I can think of now (call me crazy):<br /><br />Maybe the good doctor should eat more [size=14pt]KIWI[/size]!  :affraid:<br /><br />Kiwifruit provides you with almost all important sort of vitamins required for your body. <br />--> helps to reduce deficiency symptoms (like gnarly hair, nails, skin)!<br /><br />And (as MJonmind already stated in the Back and Front thread): <br />According to researchers at the University of Oslo , it is suggested that, consuming 2-3 kiwifruit daily for one month can significantly reduce platelet aggregation and blood triglyceride levels (similar to what Aspirin does), thus reducing the risk of blood clots, but without any side-effects and in very natural way<br />--> Will help to avoid or soothe headache! <br /><br />So....not monkey needs more kiwi but Murray needs more kiwi  :icon_lol: :animal0017:
    lmfao  :thjajaja121: we really did post similar stuff at almost the same time  :icon_lol: :icon_lol:<br /><br />This kind of TMZ news make me doubt more and more that Murray ever was in jail! lol I think it's all a farse. Nobody saw this guy filmed or photographed in jail! we only saw TMZ pics! loll<br />This article is in the same line as the diarrhea article ...and then again we had a TMZ-photoshopped pic with Murray on the "throne" !! Maybe Front's pic was hinting more at that kind of a "throne"?? just like few days ago he kept saying that Monkey (Murray) needs kiwi! lmfao !! Probably he needs lemons to wash away his indigestion!  :thjajaja121:
    <br /> murrayvev.jpg<br /><br /> :) Just a quick "VISUAL" reminder^^ of the other VERY similar TMZ-article!  :icon_lol: :icon_lol:<br />I just can't believe Murray has spent a single minute behind bars! Nooo way! :icon_e_biggrin: :icon_albino:<br /><br /><br /><br />It's more likely that this Murray-dude (iF he really exists!) is spending his "conjugal visits" somewhere in Hawai or Bahamas on a hot beach , drinking [size=14pt]KIWI - cocktails![/size]<br /><br />murraymiam.jpg<br /><br /><br />from TNZ (True News Zone  :icon_lol: )<br /><br />5517483270.jpg