Elvis by request 35th Anniversary album..fans get to choose the songs!!

2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
edited January 1970 in TIAI
Australian Elvis Presley fans – TAKE NOTE!<br /><br />Special compilation album to be released to mark 35th anniversary of Elvis’ passing.<br /><br />Vote for your favourite Elvis track and be part of this historical album – ‘Elvis By Request’<br /><br />August 16th 2012 marks the 35th anniversary since Elvis Presley passed<br />away. To mark this occasion, Sony Music Entertainment will release a<br />special album containing songs compiled by Australian fans.<br /><br />Fans will be able to vote for their favourite Elvis songs at http://www.elvisbyrequest.com.au/.Voting is open until the 13th July.<br /><br /><br />All songs will be tallied and the top 40 songs will be released on an<br />album called ELVIS BY REQUEST.<br /><br />This album is being compiled and released with the approval of the Elvis<br />Presley estate. Australia is the only country in the world to date to<br />be given permission to put this album together.<br /><br />The album will be released on August 16th, 35 years to the day when he<br />died at his home, Graceland, in Memphis, Tennessee.<br /><br />Elvis By Request 35th Anniversary Album | FMV TV Inside Entertainment<br /><br />Well well well.....are we Aussies priviledged...OMG.....Lets get voting..<br /><br />So this year we have Michael Jacksons BAD 20th anniversary, and Elvis Presleys 35th Anniversary...What a coincidence....again  :icon_e_wink:

Comments

• RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Okay. This is strange. So this album is being put together here? Even stranger. Hey...I'm off to put in my request right now. Thanks for the info 2good.
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    mon key's kee wee praliné for father's day (eyes) ?<br /><br />We were given this already:<br />
    on 1338161854:
    <br />Did you know you can vote for a new album coming this summer?<br />Isn't Michael more than kind?<br /><br />66_27_05_12_11_18_11.jpeg<br /><br /><br /><br />I Am An Elvis Fan | A Collection of Elvis Songs chosen by the Fans<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Eliza Presley | "My Father's Eyes" (Video)<br />
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    Why Sony Launches Album Elvis by Request, only Australia rate? and fans around the world? Is there any connection between Australia and Elvis?<br />Thanks for the link 2good2btrue<br /><br />              scaled.php?server=844&filename=tequieroms.jpg&res=landing<br />