Hi, I'm new to the site.

edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Hi, I'm new to the site!!!  Well..........I've been reading here for the last 3 years but finally signed up and  wanted to introduce myself to everyone.  I have always believed in the hoax and enjoy and appreciate everyone's research.  I will stop by from time to time to say "Hi".  Gotta run.......get back to work.  Happy to be here and happy to give my opinion from time to time..............  :)

Comments

• becbec Posts: 6,387
    Welcome. Glad you finally signed up.
  • Thank you, Bec.  I feel kinda like I know all of you just from reading here every day. 
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    ! Welcome ! ForTheLoveofagenius
  • @paula-c - Thank you, I feel like I'm finally home  :icon_e_wink:
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Welcome  :bearhug:<br />So many people say they were reading for years and never signed up until now. To everyone else thats reading: Don't be shy!! Sign up!  :icon_e_biggrin:
  • Thank you, MJFAN7.........so happy to be here!
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    Bienvenido ForTheLoveofagenius!!  se ha decidido al fin, bien por ti!!<br /><br />                                                :bearhug:<br /><br />                      scaled.php?server=844&filename=tequieroms.jpg&res=landing
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Welcome ForTheLove. :)
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    Welcome. <br /><br />Glad you signed up. <br /><br /> :)
  • Gracias por el amor, marumjj  :)<br /><br />Thank you, Andrea and MaryK...........I feel so welcomed here.  Much love to you all!  :bearhug:
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    Welcome to the Family!! I'm glad you finally signed up! I send you Blessings and LOVE always!<br /><br /> :bearhug:
  • Thank you, mjj4ever777.  Much love back to you!!  I feel so warm and fuzzy here  :bearhug:
  • How we're you able to read for the last 3 years & not be able to refrain from jumping in?...lol  <br />Welcome & you should have 3 years worth of clues for us?? Just kidding! Welcome!
  • hi there and welcome to the pack. i look forward to hearing your posts  :icon_razz: :icon_razz:
  • lol, meant reading not hearing!! still asleep! *aussie slaps her forehead and gets up to get her morning coffee*
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    :bearhug:  Welcome here !!!  :bearhug:  With L.O.V.E.  :icon_razz:
  • @LoveShyMichael, believe me........it was hard but it seemed I was always so busy I didn't have time......but then I figured "If I have time to read I should have time to post", right???  I love being here!<br /><br />@ Australian MJ BeLIEver, Trust me, I understand the coffee need.  Just got my second cup and finally starting to feel functional,  lol<br /><br />@blankie, Hugs back to you!  :bearhug:<br /><br />You all have made me feel so welcome!!  Thank you!  Let's find the truth together  :moonwalk_: