The Closer filmed in front of Carolwood!

annieareyouokannieannieareyouokannie Posts: 267
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Someone on fb just wrote she was watching a re run of The Closer, that was filmed in 2007. She realized that some of it was filmed outside 100 North Carolwood!! Does any one else remember watching this and seeing this? I have not seen in myself, but apparently its true. What is the message here? I am not farmiliar with The Closer.

Comments

• MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    I don´t know if that´s really something.<br /><br />Here´s from Wiki:<br /><br />
    <br />The Closer is an American crime drama, starring Kyra Sedgwick as Deputy Chief Brenda Leigh Johnson, a Georgia police detective who often closes her cases using sometimes-questionable methods.[1] Deputy Chief Johnson arrived in Los Angeles to lead the Priority Murder Squad, later renamed Priority Homicide Division and currently called Major Crimes Division,[note 1] a team that originally (seasons 1–4) dealt with high profile murder cases.
    <br /><br />
    <br />Each episode of The Closer deals with an aspect of the Los Angeles culture as it interfaces with law enforcement in the mega-city. The show deals with complex and subtle issues of public policy ethics, personal integrity, and profound questions of good and evil. The rather large character ensemble explores the human condition, touching on individual faiths, traditional religious influences in the lives and communities of contemporary society, and the breakdown and dysfunction of family systems, work teaming, and government responsibility
    <br /><br />I don´t know if there´s any connection other than that the events in the episodes take place in LA.