Dear Michael...

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited January 1970 in Messages to Michael
...a BAM would be so much appreciated... :icon_mrgreen:

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• I agree, Souza 100% 
  • classicalclassical Posts: 2
    Lalalalala NARF POIT ZORT!
  • <br /><br />hope you are well and happy. thank you for this hoax. i love it. every frustrating iota of it.<br /><br />thank you for your music, dance, imagination, love and beautiful soul. you mean so much to my life and inspire billions to be better people.<br /><br /><br />PRAISE JAH for MJ<br /><br /><br />p.s - agree - i'm bam hopeful.<br /><br /><br />
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    pweetty pweaz! 2h7lzc1.jpg<br /><br />I hope you are enjoying your time with family and close friends  :)<br />thank you for everything, heart to heart forever!<br />
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    maybe now... that the fourth year beggins... <br /><br />
    <br /><br /> :abouttime:
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    LOL I almost fell from my chair when I saw Souza posted in Messages to Michael :icon_lol:!<br />
  • on 1340288271:
    <br />LOL I almost fell from my chair when I saw Souza posted in Messages to Michael :icon_lol:!<br />
    <br /><br />She has opened a new thread called: Dear Michael.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    on 1340288704:
    <br />
    on 1340288271:
    <br />LOL I almost fell from my chair when I saw Souza posted in Messages to Michael :icon_lol:!<br />
    <br /><br />She has opened a new thread called: Dear Michael.<br />
    <br />LOL yes I know, but it's in the Messages to Michael forum so I thought she told Mike she loves him and misses him and other sweet things, like we say sometimes :icon_lol:<br />Of course it wasn't the case :icon_lol:!<br />Mike  - listen to Souza and come back :bearhug:<br />We love you so much!
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    Michael....<br /><br />Look into these eyes:<br /><br />eyes.gif<br /><br />Now follow my words...into a very deep place in your subconscious....you can only hear my voice now, nothing else matters.....<br />Listen.....<br /><br />Michael....YOU WANT TO BAM VERY SOON......you know that you want it....just DO it!<br /><br />Repeat after me: YES I WANT TO BAM VERY SOON......<br /><br />*SNAP*<br /><br /> :icon_lol:<br /><br />No...seriously:<br />Michael I hope that you are in great health and that you are enjoying your hiatus. <br />I hope that you had lots of opportunities to enjoy life with your kids, parents and siblings, that you have been able to gain new knowledge, that you have been able to grow and develop, that you have found inner peace, that you have gained strenght for all the things that are to come. <br />We love you! <3<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1340286779:
    <br />Lalalalala NARF POIT ZORT!<br />
    <br /><br />Are you SEHF's brother? :thjajaja121:

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    on 1340289490:
    <br />
    on 1340286779:
    <br />Lalalalala NARF POIT ZORT!<br />
    <br /><br />Are you SEHF's brother? :thjajaja121:<br />
    <br /><br />Lol...I thought the same.<br /><br />It´s Pinky and the brain.<br /><br />Pinky: "Gee, Brain, what do you want to do tonight?"<br />The Brain: "The same thing we do every night, Pinky—try to take over the world!"
  • AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    The world has realized how much you are wonderful and irreplaceable. We are missing you, so much!. Come back, please!<br /><br />please-300x265.jpg
  • AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    on 1340289450:
    <br />Michael....<br /><br />Look into these eyes:<br /><br />eyes.gif<br /><br />Now follow my words...into a very deep place in your subconscious....you can only hear my voice now, nothing else matters.....<br />Listen.....<br /><br />Michael....YOU WANT TO BAM VERY SOON......you know that you want it....just DO it!<br /><br />Repeat after me: YES I WANT TO BAM VERY SOON......<br /><br />*SNAP*<br /><br /> :icon_lol:<br /><br />No...seriously:<br />Michael I hope that you are in great health and that you are enjoying your hiatus. <br />I hope that you had lots of opportunities to enjoy life with your kids, parents and siblings, that you have been able to gain new knowledge, that you have been able to grow and develop, that you have found inner peace, that you have gained strenght for all the things that are to come. <br />We love you! <3<br />
    <br /><br /><br /> :LolLolLolLol:  This was hilarious!  :thjajaja121:<br /><br />
  • shamzshamz Posts: 100
    SHAMONE! BAM FOR US! LOOOOOL saw this thread & thought why not post a lil something for u to read (thats if u ever read this  :icon_mrgreen:). I would probably be speaking on behalf of the #MJfam when i say that we're missing u so much & we will always love u from the bottom of our hearts. Plus, i just had a sudden realisation couple of weeks ago that im better at defending u than defending for myself  :icon_lol: NOW HURRY UP & BAM...I WANNA PARTY!!!!<br /><br /><br /> :multiplespotting:  :multiplespotting:  :multiplespotting:  :multiplespotting:  :multiplespotting:  :multiplespotting:  :multiplespotting: 
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Star Light Star bright,<br />The first star I see tonight,<br />I wish I may, I wish I might,<br />Have the wish I wish tonight.<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    This picture reminded me of you Michael! LIGHTMAN, are you about to BAM? I can "feel" something in the air...Was Latoya visiting you yesterday for a pre- Bam run through??? :LolLolLolLol: <br />Dec. 21, 2012 is exactly 6 months away and today is the summer solstice, and the longest day of the year. 6/21/2012=14=77, Jermaine's extra chapter comes out today also...so ya, A BAM today would be just fine!  :icon_mrgreen:  Well I can Dream can't I ? :michael_jackson-1135:<br /> :bearhug:<br /><br />421380_357545830978953_1485024914_n.jpg<br /><br />I LOVE You Michael..."Heart" to "Heart" , "Mind" to "Mind" and "Soul" to "Soul"...always and Forever!
  • Come on Michael! BAM so I can use this emotion!
    >  :abouttime:
  • Michael, here people is saying such beautiful things to you that I couldn't do it better that's why I am gonna tell you something very simple: WE NEED YOU  :bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug:
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1340285233:
    <br />...a BAM would be so much appreciated... :icon_mrgreen:<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />Great words.......... :icon_mrgreen: :moonwalk_: :th_bravo:<br /><br />This thread is wonderful !!!!  :bearhug: :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce:
  • VietnowVietnow Posts: 122
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    :omg: Este hilo de amor y deseos!! Michael has visto todo esto? Tantos corazones sintiendo tu ausencia? Creo que si! Ya llega el momento?  Sabemos que nos amas pero queremos oírlo nuevamente de tus propios labios, para dar rienda suelta a la emoción mas grande que podamos vivir.  Tres años de lagrimas de tristeza, de extrañarte cada dia, de soñar mil maneras de la Bam...  No estas listo aun?<br />OK entonces debes saber que estaremos aquí, que te apoyamos y que nuestro Amor por ti es mas grande de lo que nosotros mismos imaginamos.<br /><br /><br />[size=18pt][size=10pt]Michael te amamos mas!!![/size][/size]<br /><br />          <br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />            scaled.php?server=844&filename=tequieroms.jpg&res=landing
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1340324034:
    <br /> :omg: Este hilo de amor y deseos!! Michael has visto todo esto? Tantos corazones sintiendo tu ausencia? Creo que si! Ya llega el momento?  Sabemos que nos amas pero queremos oírlo nuevamente de tus propios labios, para dar rienda suelta a la emoción mas grande que podamos vivir.  Tres años de lagrimas de tristeza, de extrañarte cada dia, de soñar mil maneras de la Bam...  No estas listo aun?<br />OK entonces debes saber que estaremos aquí, que te apoyamos y que nuestro Amor por ti es mas grande de lo que nosotros mismos imaginamos.<br /><br /><br />[size=18pt][size=10pt]Michael te amamos mas!!![/size][/size]<br /><br />          <br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />            scaled.php?server=844&filename=tequieroms.jpg&res=landing<br />
    <br /><br />Please post in English from now on. Thanks.

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1340324118:
    <br />
    on 1340324034:
    <br /> :omg: Este hilo de amor y deseos!! Michael has visto todo esto? Tantos corazones sintiendo tu ausencia? Creo que si! Ya llega el momento?  Sabemos que nos amas pero queremos oírlo nuevamente de tus propios labios, para dar rienda suelta a la emoción mas grande que podamos vivir.  Tres años de lagrimas de tristeza, de extrañarte cada dia, de soñar mil maneras de la Bam...  No estas listo aun?<br />OK entonces debes saber que estaremos aquí, que te apoyamos y que nuestro Amor por ti es mas grande de lo que nosotros mismos imaginamos.<br /><br /><br />[size=18pt][size=10pt]Michael te amamos mas!!![/size][/size]<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />If it's true :icon_e_geek:... but everyone can learn a bit of Spanish  :icon_lol:<br /><br /><br />          <br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />            scaled.php?server=844&filename=tequieroms.jpg&res=landing<br />
    <br /><br />Please post in English from now on. Thanks.<br />
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    on 1340285233:
    <br />...a BAM would be so much appreciated... :icon_mrgreen:<br />
    <br /><br />^^^ understatement of the century!<br /><br />It's been a long road....but I'm trying really hard to just wait for it.  It WILL be worth the wait....and everything else...in the end (and _ew beginning  :icon_e_biggrin:)<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    Souza<br />
    Por favor, escribir en Inglés a partir de ahora. Gracias.
    <br /><br />Sorry made ​​a mistake in copy and paste  :icon_redface:<br /><br />                scaled.php?server=844&filename=tequieroms.jpg&res=landing