Dear Michael...

Comments

• YoungMackYoungMack Posts: 347
    Yep!!!!!! I am behind ya 200% MJ but we are gonna go ahead and need ya to<br />Come on back now.. Hahahahah foooo real!!!!!!!! Or at least another big time clue<br />Or something to continue our faith!!!! Like I said I am with ya though brotha!!!!!<br /><br /><br />YM
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS9EhKJ3TGddVHmBow8l2eAISblLe17GKwNBXVvbl7wUK9CuXlShA
  • we have enough big clues. we just need the home run.  :)<br /><br />a) for personal closure b) to shut up haters and deaders c) so we can stick it up everyone who makes fun of us and d) to maintain sanity and e) THE MOST IMPORTANT to completely and finaly vindicate MJ in the eyes of the public and teach people the biggest lesson of not lying for financial gain and dont believe everything you read.<br /><br /><br />without a bam the clues are useless. if you intend not to bam then why the obvious clues and tell tale signs of hoax.<br /><br />no, you will bam, i know it.<br /><br /><br /> :michael-jackson: :michael-jackson: :michael-jackson: :michael-jackson: :michael-jackson:<br /><br /><br />i beLIEve it with everything.
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    Since this thread was opened, I thought I'd post a copy of my letter that I wrote to Michael during the "letter to Michael" contest, lol.  The one that got me thrown into the hoax pile and of course did't win.  LOL<br /><br />Dear Michael,<br /><br /><br />I know that this letter will find you well, happy and safe.  And I want you to know that every word I write here comes straight from my heart. <br /><br /><br />It is such an honor to write to you knowing that by nature you are a kind person who will read every word and not judge me if something about my letter is not perfect.  I have been a fan and an admirer for many, many years, so I know that you are by design compassionate and kind, which makes me feel confident and secure that my letter will be received for the message contained within rather than by the format in which it is written.  <br /><br /><br />I have so much I want to say that I don’t know where to begin.  So I’ll just start by saying I miss you. It calms my spirit knowing that you have found a way to just be Michael, away from all the bright lights and media hounds… a place just for you where you can enjoy some sense of normalcy and a peaceful existence.  It has to be hard to have never been able to do that.  All the simple things we take for granted, you never got a chance to experience.  I don’t know how you did it so gracefully. It takes a special kind of person to be that selfless. But that’s how angels are made.  <br /><br /><br />I have often wished that I had could have met and gotten to know you. I dreamed of being your friend, someone to laugh with and talk about secrets and life in general.  So close that when you were stressed, or just having had a bad day, it would be second nature to use me as your sounding board and know that I would listen and not be judgmental.  Someone who wouldn't find it strange or out of the ordinary to sit and massage your expressive hands and your dancing feet just because I cared. But then, who knows what dreams may come?  <br /><br /><br />Sometimes when I’m on my computer I come across images or videos of your children, and for a brief period, it makes me sad that they are not with you. But I know that they are happy and leading beautiful lives with your mother and your family.  They are well balanced and are really growing up right before our eyes, Michael.  Paris is so strikingly beautiful.  Prince and Blanket are simply adorable. Omer, well of course I include him.  Why wouldn’t I?  In my heart he was your first and he is forever in my book. I'm just saying    He is doing so many things and seems to be so well adjusted.  Every now and again, he shouts you out all for love.  Love is all encompassing.  No boundaries.  No conditions.  They are all children and all precious in his sight.  It must give you a sense of contentment to see that the values you instilled in them at a young age are still very present in their lives.  It shows in the level of their maturity and in the compassion that they too show to others. They are following in your footsteps and I know that they will do great things due largely in part to the obvious sacrifices that you have made to ensure they will.  How proud you must be of all of them. They are good children, Michael and the world loves and watches over them.  Every time I see those children, I see love for you in their eyes. And that eases my sadness and makes me smile. <br />  <br />I know that the coming months are going to test me.  But I intend to stand steadfast against all the forces that will be positioned to discourage me.  My eyes are on the prize and God is good.  I know that He will never let me down.  So I continue my vigil of prayer.  I continue writing my letters.  And I continue to hold on to the promise.  You having been a vital part of my life for over 40 years, how can I stop loving you now? You changed my D.N.A.  If I have nothing else to offer for all the love you gave to me and the world over all these years, Michael, my patience and my time are yours without asking. I will wait for as long as it takes until you are ready, and I will be there.  Only God could keep me from it. As I close I just want to say:<br /><br /><br />Thank you Michael for loving me more.<br />Thank you Michael for sacrificing your all for me.<br />Thank you Michael for your wisdom and your strength and your courage.<br />And thank you, Michael Jackson, for saving the best for last.<br />You still rock my world and leave me speechless.  Always have... Always will<br /> 
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    BTW this was a contest on the Tribute Portrait website
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    :icon_eek:
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1340389883:
    <br />This thread is making me happy and hopeful :)<br /><br />Michael, <br />I need you to BAM because its thundering and I need my thunder buddy  :bearhug:<br /><br />Thunder Song<br />'' If you hear the sound of thunder dont you get too scared<br />just grab your thunder buddy and say these magic words<br />FUCK YOU THUNDER YOU CAN SUCK MY DICK<br />YOU CANT GET ME THUNDER BECAUSE<br />YOUR JUST GODS FARTS!'' <br /> :penguin:<br />see what your missing mike?<br />
    <br /><br />This will be your last warning. I'm dead serious.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1340389883:
    <br />This thread is making me happy and hopeful :)<br /><br />Michael, <br />I need you to BAM because its thundering and I need my thunder buddy  :bearhug:<br /><br />Thunder Song<br />'' If you hear the sound of thunder dont you get too scared<br />just grab your thunder buddy and say these magic words<br />FUCK YOU THUNDER YOU CAN SUCK MY DICK<br />YOU CANT GET ME THUNDER BECAUSE<br />YOUR JUST GODS FARTS!'' <br /> :penguin:<br />see what your missing mike?<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Rude comment
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    I'm going to delete this comment
  • shamzshamz Posts: 100
    Its been 3 years since u was gone. After we got the news of ur "death" it left every single person in the #MJFam with the following reactions:<br /><br /> :'(  :icon_pale:  :omg:  :icon_e_sad:  :icon_eek:  :icon_cry:  :screaming-7365:  :over-react-smiley:  :Pulling_hair: <br /><br />my reaction was all of these emoticons put together & probably more, then after looking at some "odd" lil things, especially since that 911 call i did a bit of  :compute: & then  :computer-losy-smiley: & probably  :Crash: then eventually got this reaction<br /><br />
    :th_bravo:
    <br /><br />so even tho i believe this whole thing is a hoax, u have to know that we all miss u very much but it wud be really cool if u cud just BAM because i just want to do this:<br /><br />
    :bearhug: :multiplespotting: :omg: :thjajaja121:
    <br /><br />love u Michael Jackson! xXx
  • rachel1018rachel1018 Posts: 121
    hello, michael, I send you my regards............hoping you are well.......<br />lots of L.O.V.E. to you.........
  • on 1340361588:
    <br />we have enough big clues. we just need the home run.  :)<br /><br />a) for personal closure b) to shut up haters and deaders c) so we can stick it up everyone who makes fun of us and d) to maintain sanity and e) THE MOST IMPORTANT to completely and finaly vindicate MJ in the eyes of the public and teach people the biggest lesson of not lying for financial gain and dont believe everything you read.<br /><br /><br />without a bam the clues are useless. if you intend not to bam then why the obvious clues and tell tale signs of hoax.<br /><br />no, you will bam, i know it.<br /><br /><br /> :michael-jackson: :michael-jackson: :michael-jackson: :michael-jackson: :michael-jackson:<br /><br /><br />i beLIEve it with everything.<br /><br />
    <br /><br />I completely agree. If there is no bam then why the clues? Simply for us to find them? No. <br />P.S. No homo, but you are pretty :D you look like a actress I know
  • Are you speaking to me? What does no homo mean? Im actually afraid to ask consider your previous risqué post.
  • on 1340289814:
    <br />
    on 1340289490:
    <br />
    on 1340286779:
    <br />Lalalalala NARF POIT ZORT!<br />
    <br /><br />Are you SEHF's brother? :thjajaja121:<br />
    <br /><br />Lol...I thought the same.<br /><br />It´s Pinky and the brain.<br /><br />Pinky: "Gee, Brain, what do you want to do tonight?"<br />The Brain: "The same thing we do every night, Pinky—try to take over the world!"<br />
    <br /><br />Haha I love that show...when I read that this message was from Souza I was surprised, then I was even more surprised of what she wrote.<br /><br />@Paula, haha, I am actually learning Spanish in my spare time.<br /><br />@Aussie, no homo means, when someone says a comment about the same gender but doesn't mean it in a homosexual way, I guess it's just the way these young kids speak these days  :icon_e_confused:
  • Thanks for the complement mikeyslittlehoaxer<br /><br /><br /><br />@uyi wow, the fact that I dont know what it means, does that make me old at only 32.....<br /><br />Sad  :icon_neutral:<br /><br /><br />P.s I don't like 'no homo'
  • Sorry Aussie, I didn't mean to make you feel uncomftorable.  :(
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Michael, I miss you so much :icon_e_sad:
  • :bearhug: Sweet Michael, it's time for you to come back !! We need you , this world needs you .I miss you so much .I love you with all my heart and I really need to tell you this in person  :icon_redface:
  • Michael, come back if you need to. You do not need to do anything for us. Your safety and peace is more important than our expectations. I love you.
  • Michael, I hope you're fully enjoying life with your kids, family and friends like you always wanted, because you deserve it more than ever. And I hope that everything goes according to (hoax)plan and I quote Souza "a BAM would be appreciated" :icon_cool: Anyways, you got my support what(when)ever happens!<br /><br />I love you, <br /><br />everlastinglove_MJ
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    It feels so bad to know nothing for sure...to not know if you're OK, healthy, happy.....<br />It feels bad :(.
  • rachel1018rachel1018 Posts: 121
    whats up michael? just thought I would say that.....thinking of you on the 28th anniversary of the only MJ concert that I attended....magical is a good way to describe it.....I actually happened to meet someone at the this is it movie who had been to the same concert.......small world......<br />hoping this day finds you well.....take care........ :moonwalk_:<br />
  • leilani81leilani81 Posts: 484
    BAM would be nice before my family cart me off in a straight jacket to the aslylum down the road from me, I might be paranoid but they seem to be trying to guess my size lately ;)
  • Michael I wish you the " Happiest Birthday Ever" I wish you to have a beautiful day with your beloved children and family in Gary Indiana.<br /><br />images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbda0O7xRCnuqYhDkWSfiyZoPwnR7ng1-kX2EAGvXaXGgRs79W2w&t=1<br /><br />101395.gif
  • Happy Birthday Michael, wherever you are, I hope you are well, peaceful and happy!!<br /><br /><br /><br />