KiSS 92.5 Headcam Interview: Backstage With The Jacksons

darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
edited January 1970 in News

Comments

• jermaine, on first question... "i better pass the mic to my brothers because i think im about to laugh"<br /><br /><br />(i detected a hint of a smile)
  • Again, Tito with feeling Michaels presence. (Love you Tito - Ur so cute!)<br /><br />Jermaine at 5:10 - "Whether he is dead or not" - Nice!<br /><br />Jackson boys are such jokers, like little boys. Love it!!!<br /><br />Nice song to end on too "tribute to michael" and sing about "look around the whole wolrd is coming together now" (running theme in the hoax)<br /><br /><br />well wishes and all the best boys with your tour. xxx
  • Thank you for this I must watch this later on. I send my next wishes and hopes to the brothers, I wish I could see them perform but it wouldn't be the same without Michael.
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    :icon_mrgreen:<br /><br />What´s up with the brothers....all smiles and grins and they just can´t pull themselves together....extremely cheerful and goofy.<br /><br />I just can´t get over: "whether he´s gone or not *grin grin*".....that´s just hilarious. <br /><br />All I can say is:  :LolLolLolLol:<br /><br />That´s pretty obvious. 
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    I like how playful they are! laughing, teasing, smiling  :icon_mrgreen:<br />good luck with the tour boys!  :icon_razz:<br />
  • LoveunitedLoveunited Posts: 370
    Poor guys, having to do that OVER and OVER......
  • I love these guys I wish I were one of their family's best friend!  :bearhug:
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    At the 3:00 mark, Tito talks about the anniversary coming up on the 25th, and he replies....We purposely took that day off so we can talk to Michael and let him know what we're doing<br /><br />I know he then goes on to say "Spiritually".  Hmmmmm, not sure whether is was a slip up, and he immedicately covered it up......
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    Wow. how cool is that  :th_bravo:  I can see Dammit as a closet hoaxter.  I love Marlon’s personality.  He appears to be a jokester like Michael.
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    T heir smiles say  :icon_razz: all    :th_bravo:
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    Funny interview.
  • ChicanaChicana Posts: 134
    did anyone catch 2:58 when tito said they purposely took that day off to remember michael and "TALK TO HIM"? <- hint.
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    It's hard to be objective, when from the beginning, do not believe MJ "dead." If I can say that J5 know that everything you do "always" be compared with MJ shows, so I bring into the stage the best of them. Very funny interview, lots of laughter .... hmmm see the man's hat in the front rows?  :suspect:<br /><br />              scaled.php?server=844&filename=tequieroms.jpg&res=landing
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1340464720:
    <br />At the 3:00 mark, Tito talks about the anniversary coming up on the 25th, and he replies....We purposely took that day off so we can talk to Michael and let him know what we're doing<br /><br />I know he then goes on to say "Spiritually".  Hmmmmm, not sure whether is was a slip up, and he immedicately covered it up......<br />
    <br /><br />That goes so well with Latoya's tweet about, 'Great to see you (Michael)!'  I also liked:<br /><br />Dammit: What would you want him to say to you, before you went on stage?<br />Marlon: What we would always say, 'Leave them flapping on the deck'...In other words, leave them wanting more.<br /><br /> :icon_e_confused: :icon_lol:  Is that like a fish flapping on deck that needs more water desperately?
  • ChicanaChicana Posts: 134
    on 1340414986:
    <br />Again, Tito with feeling Michaels presence. (Love you Tito - Ur so cute!)<br /><br />Jermaine at 5:10 - "Whether he is dead or not" - Nice!<br /><br />Jackson boys are such jokers, like little boys. Love it!!!<br /><br />Nice song to end on too "tribute to michael" and sing about "look around the whole wolrd is coming together now" (running theme in the hoax)<br /><br /><br />well wishes and all the best boys with your tour. xxx<br />
    <br /><br />i didn't hear whether he's dead or not..makes me think. welp i'm going to have to go back and listen to that again. i'll try to listen to it again to see if i can pin point it.
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    at about about 5:04..."whether he's gone or not....." Jermaine is talking about the masks the kids wore etc.....<br /><br />that's what I hear anyways......<br />Blessings!
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    That was fun to watch. They really do have great voices. They sounded great singing cold turkey like that. Thanks for sharing!