this is my first post

rachel1018rachel1018 Posts: 121
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
hi, this is my first post......have been reading for a long time, been a believer for 2 1/2 years......look forward to talking to you all.........<br /><br />

Comments

• hi rachel - glad to meet you. wow you have been a registered user nearly 2 years and this is your first comment. that is the kind of restraint that i'd be best to learn to exercise at times  :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen:<br /><br /><br />well, welcome (officially) to the forum, we look forward to hearing your comments.<br /><br /><br /> :bearhug:
  • :bearhug: WELCOME! <br /><br />I hope you find everything here good, and I look forward to reading your posts! <br /><br />And hello, my name is Jasmine. <br /><br />
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Welcome in the family Rachel  :bearhug:..Have you a nice days !!!  :icon_razz:
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    Hello and welcome here among us! I hope you will have great time here :)
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Hello Rachel. Good to have you with us.....and posting as well as reading. I look forward to your posts.
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    Wow Rachel.......I´d say  :abouttime:<br /><br />Says the one who only joined in October last year....<br /><br /> :icon_lol:<br /><br />Welcome and I am looking forward to reading your thoughts.
  • Hi namesake, my name is Raquel welcome to the bumpy ride, put on your seatbelt we are gonna take off....<br /><br />reminder-smiley-face.jpg<br /><br />to bring us clues! :LolLolLolLol:
  • leilani81leilani81 Posts: 484
    Welcome Rachel :) <br /><br /> :bearhug:
  • LoveunitedLoveunited Posts: 370
    Welcome aboard the hoax train!
  • Welcome Rach, is fun to have you here sweetie.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Rachel , glad you decided to finally join in the fun.....We are all here to find out the truth about what happened to Michael and to search for the truth !!  Welcome to the HOAX family and I hope you enjoy the forum...God bless.
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Welcome Rachel! I'm curious as to why you waited so long to post.  :icon_e_smile:
  • rachel1018rachel1018 Posts: 121
    sometimes I am shy or unsure what to say so that is why I took so long......hi raquel, it has been a bumpy ride, I actually like the ride most days...........thanks for your replies everybody......<br />rachel.....xx :michael_jackson-1135:<br />
  • @ illusion, do you two know each other?
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    Welcome Rachel! Do not be shy and express your ideas, all contributions help to try to get at the truth. Welcome to hoaxland.<br /><br />                      :bearhug:<br /><br />            scaled.php?server=844&filename=tequieroms.jpg&res=landing
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Welcome  :bearhug:
    @illusion nice to meet you<br /> :)
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Welcome to Hoaxland Rachel.......looking forward to reading your posts!<br />Blessings to you! <br />LOVE
  • ChinbieChinbie Posts: 160
    welcome to this big family:)<br />it's great to see you rachel!<br />i am rosalie from HongKong
    hi rosalie...........<br />and company, from the United States............<br /><br />LONG LIVE the KING.........6/25/12<br /> :michael_jackson-1135:
  • AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    welcome%252520%252828%2529%255B1%255D.jpg
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    Welcome Rachel...it's nice that you're finally posting  :icon_razz:<br /><br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
  • mparampara Posts: 2
    Hello :bearhug:!!! I haven't posted much(ever) either!! Though I've been here almost all 3 years...
  • LUNALUNA Posts: 361
    [size=26pt]WELCOME![/size]
  • on 1340670174:
    <br />hi rosalie...........<br />and company, from the United States............<br /><br />LONG LIVE the KING.........6/25/12<br /> :michael_jackson-1135:<br />
    <br /><br />Where in the United States? I am from Madrid (Spain).