It's been 3 years... June 25th, 2012

Comments

• wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Going to merge this thread to the one called: "It's been 3 years......June 25th"<br />So we have one thread dedicated to our thoughts/messages of the day.......
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    testing, testing 123...lol I think merged it.........<br />we all good, threads merged?  <br />
  • Michael - it's been 3 years since you shocked the world. Thank you for opening my eyes.<br /><br />Be safe and know that you are loved.<br /><br />Blessings to you
  • on 1340578943:
    <br /><br /><br />
    on 1340576579:
    <br />It's now 15 minutes past midnight here... it is June 25th.[...]
    Where are you from?<br />
    <br />The Netherlands<br /><br />
    In Romania it's been June 25th for 2 hours now, it's 2 a.m. and I have no sleep.... tomorrow I go to work... I'll look like a zombie :icon_lol: :icon_lol:<br />
    LOL  :affraid:<br /><br />Gotta run to work, I hope I can follow some news today at work, won't be easy though lol<br /><br />See ya later!<br /><br />L.O.V.E.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1340580424:
    <br />Michael and three years without you, we miss you and look forward to BAM soon. I love you more!.<br /><br />Soon and very soon we are going to see the king<br />Halelujha, halelujha, we're going to see the king<br /><br />No more cryin there, we are going to see the king<br />Halelujha, halelujha, we're going to see the king.<br /><br />Thanks Michael for so much love!, This is a demonstration of how much we love you. Please come back.<br /><br />
    <br /><br />        scaled.php?server=844&filename=tequieroms.jpg&res=landing<br />
    <br />100% agree!!  I love this video where millions around the world can show their love for Michael!!<br /><br />I love you Michael, and will wait patiently for you to carry out your plan to completion!!
  • ChicanaChicana Posts: 134
    :over-react-smiley: :Pulling_hair: -cries- :(
    i miss youuuuu and want you back!  :moonwalk_:
  • ChinbieChinbie Posts: 160
    YES! TIME FLIES<br />to be honest. it's glad to see that mj still gather us tgt to wait for his BAM! :TongueOutSmiley:<br />miss you so michael!:)<br />and i love u all!blessings!
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    I´ve posted this a while ago on my FB and in another thread here, but I think it´s appropriate to post it here again.<br /><br />Today we celebrate your life. All around the world![size=14pt]Thank you Michael for everything![/size]<br /><br />tymj.jpg<br /><br /><br />In honor of Michael.<br /><br />Today (and on every day that is to come) honoring the most beautiful ancient soul that ever graced the earth with its presence.<br /><br />Not enough hours in a day to honor you.<br /><br />Not enough days in a year to cherish your existence.<br /><br />Not enough voices in the world to spread the word about your greatness and value as a human being.<br /><br />Not enough words in any existing language to describe your beauty, inside and out.<br /><br />Not enough opportunities to thank you for all the joy you brought, your hard work and dedication, your discipline and perseverance, your endurance, your courage, your fight for awareness and for a better world , your exertion and sacrifice for the children of the world, your dignity that you kept in all your pain, your dignity of soul, your altruism, your kindness, your trust, your belief, your munificence, your generosity and your love, respect and appreciation for mankind and all of God´s creation.<br /><br />But there´s always enough of one thing: LOVE.<br /><br />You´ve inspired and taught me to always aspire to be a better person and achieve greater goals in life, to always love and hope and endure.... and you continue to do so.<br />You are my hero.<br /><br />Love always.<br /><br />
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    @MaryK and others....wonderful words right from the heart!<br /><br />I love you Michael with all my heart, you are like my friend, family member.<br />I wish you all the best!<br /> :bearhug:<br />
  • That is a beautiful collage MaryK!<br /><br />I don't have much time today to spend on the forums as I usually do. I thought I would be okay come June 25, but a strange feeling has come over me, rendering me incoherent. So strange that most of the world is in mourning, while we were are practically celebrating...<br /><br />I am new to the hoax (and pretty much new to Michael) and I have a long way to go... I have been busy reading up on the Understanding Michael board and I'm now ready to start examining June 25th. Michael is trying to show us something really important, and the BEST is yet to come.<br /><br />Michael, we miss you--but we are looking forward to the BAM!
    on 1340616951:
    <br />That is a beautiful collage MaryK!<br /><br />I don't have much time today to spend on the forums as I usually do. I thought I would be okay come June 25, but a strange feeling has come over me, rendering me incoherent. So strange that most of the world is in mourning, while we were are practically celebrating...<br /><br />I am new to the hoax (and pretty much new to Michael) and I have a long way to go... I have been busy reading up on the Understanding Michael board and I'm now ready to start examining June 25th. Michael is trying to show us something really important, and the BEST is yet to come.<br /><br />Michael, we miss you--but we are looking forward to the BAM!<br />
    <br /><br />Thank you, but I did not create the pic, only the words. I got the pic from the Facebook group "Major love prayer". <br /><br /><br /> :bearhug:<br />Hang on in there! It´s worth it.
  • Tink.I.AmTink.I.Am Posts: 878
    Hey all! yes 25/6... lets see what today brings.. lets hope it's Michael  :th_bravo:<br />It's a sad day, but at the same time a day of hope and a time for happiness ... couse this day brought us all together  :bearhug:<br /><br />Let's all hope for the best outcome of this day, and mayeb some new clues  :elvis-1405:
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    I just wanna say to Michael, that home is where the heart is, and you Michael are in our hearts, so PLEASE, come HOME  :)
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    Maryk<br />
    Gracias Michael por todo! En honor a Michael. Hoy en día (y cada día que está por venir) en honor a la antigua alma más hermosa que jamás haya adornado la tierra con su presencia. No suficientes horas en un día para honrar a usted. No bastantes días en un año a acariciar su existencia. No suficientes voces en el mundo para difundir la palabra acerca de su grandeza y el valor como ser humano. No suficientes palabras en cualquier idioma existente para describir su belleza, por dentro y por fuera. No suficientes oportunidades para darle las gracias por toda la alegría que trajo, su arduo trabajo y dedicación, su disciplina y perseverancia, su resistencia, su coraje, su lucha por la toma de conciencia y por un mundo mejor, su esfuerzo y sacrificio por los niños del mundo, su dignidad que se mantiene en todo su dolor, su dignidad de alma, de su altruismo, su generosidad, su confianza, su creencia, su generosidad, su generosidad y su amor, respeto y aprecio por la humanidad y toda la creación de Dios. Pero siempre hay suficiente cantidad de una cosa: el amor. Usted ha inspirado y me enseñó a siempre aspirar a ser una mejor persona y alcanzar mayores metas en la vida, al amor y la esperanza siempre y soportar .... y continuará haciéndolo. Tú eres mi héroe. El amor siempre.
    <br /><br />Maryk Thanks! You made ​​me  :'( . not with sadness, but by the excitement of so much love to Michael, who just missed the Nobel Peace Prize.<br /><br />                :bearhug: :bearhug:<br /><br />            scaled.php?server=844&filename=tequieroms.jpg&res=landing
    You´re so right marumjj...that it was he deserves. The Nobel Peace Prize. <br /><br /> :bearhug:
  • sandythymesandythyme Posts: 365
    Three years and counting.  Michael did you ever think in your wildest dreams that you would have such an amazing affect on people?  I love you, miss you and hope you are achieving everything you set out to do on this journey of yours that has become ours. Thank you for the adventure of my life, it's been an eye opener.  :bearhug:
  • AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    Today is a sad day of winter here in Brazil! The Michael's songs played on the radio all morning!<br />Why people do honored him, supported him and recognized his worth when he most needed? Perhaps everything would have been so different. Today he might be here illuminating our world!<br />I'm missing you, Michael! I love you forever!
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    [size=12pt]Cookies that TMZ brought to the 3rd Hoax Anniversary Party[/size]<br /><br />1. Dr. Conrad Murray, Help, I'm Dying in Jail!!!<br />2. Doc Murray - My Undies Are Clean ... and I'm Thrilled!<br />3. Dr Murray How DARE you judge me<br />4. CONRAD MURRAY The Inmate with the Dragon Tattoo<br />5. TMZ Article: MICHAEL JACKSON'S DEATH 3 YEARS LATER<br />6. TMZ vid: "The Ultimate DEATH by MUSIC Scenario - Chris Reid from Kid 'N Play" <br /><br /><br />Also we've been having a lot of fun with [size=12pt]the Family twits[/size] these days :icon_e_wink: :icon_e_biggrin: :icon_albino:<br /><br />1. LaToya Jackson - @latoyajackson (Verified)<br />2. Paris Jackson Twitter @ParisJackson<br />3. Jermaine Jackson - @jermjackson5 (verified)
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    I returned from work now...and how many other times be here and find all  you erases fatigue and aggravation of everyday  :icon_razz:<br />My life has changed completely since that June 25....is much better....make the change ....yes !! :icon_razz:<br /><br />Meet  you , cry , laugh here united in L.O.V.E. is a great gift.....a gift of Michael.<br /><br /><br />Thanks Michael for bringing us this gift , thank you for these three years  :bearhug:....thanks for the unforgettable moments , the emotions and the lessons.<br /><br />And thanks from the bottom of my heart to you all guys, for your friendship  and for your presence  :bearhug:<br /><br />I would say many things ........but I only say......  [size=14pt]L.O.V.E. YOU[/size].....Thanks..  :bearhug: <br /><br />
    Just think three years ago, at this time(my time-eastern time) it all began........
  • I don't know what to say...<br /><br />If silence could be expressed in a post, then it would be my thought for today. Neither happy no sad, just stand there, let feelings follow their road through me, maybe feelings that are not mine, i don't know. I'm a bit lost and i wonder if hope is still there.<br /><br />tomorrow will be a better day
    on 1340652450:
    <br />I don't know what to say...<br /><br />If silence could be expressed in a post, then it would be my thought for today. Neither happy no sad, just stand there, let feelings follow their road through me, maybe feelings that are not mine, i don't know. I'm a bit lost and i wonder if hope is still there.<br /><br />tomorrow will be a better day<br />
    <br /><br />whatyourheartsays - don't be lost, we are all here with you with a lot of these same feelings.  There is always hope.  :bearhug:
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    on 1340653091:
    <br />
    on 1340652450:
    <br />I don't know what to say...<br /><br />If silence could be expressed in a post, then it would be my thought for today. Neither happy no sad, just stand there, let feelings follow their road through me, maybe feelings that are not mine, i don't know. I'm a bit lost and i wonder if hope is still there.<br /><br />tomorrow will be a better day<br />
    <br /><br />whatyourheartsays - don't be lost, we are all here with you with a lot of these same feelings.  There is always hope.  :bearhug:<br />
    <br />yes, there is always hope! you can ask your heart what it feels, your intuition tells you the same. And do not forget, we have many whispers from Front and family.
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    It's been 3 years and sometimes it feels like it was yesterday...sometimes like it was ages ago.  <br /><br />Not a day's gone by without thinking about Mike...without listening to him...in some capacity.<br /><br />It's a very bittersweet day...<br /><br />@Mike...You are loved, missed and appreciated...on this day and everyday.<br /><br /><br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    This is the message that I posted on my facebook page.<br />3 Years ago today, the world lost a True Humanitarian and Hero. While most of the world judged him because of how the Media portrayed him, I have spent the last 3 yrs. studying this man called Michael. I only took Michael's OWN words as TRUTH, and the man I discovered was nothing short of a TRUE Miracle! Regardless of whether he is really gone, or not, the last 3 years changed my life forever! Michael is a true "Gift from God", and he was sent to us with a message for ALL of Humanity...To LOVE one another, as equals, regardless of ANYTHING, because we are all United as ONE, most just forget that!! Our Physical body is just the temporary home for our "True Selves" which is that Energy within..our Spirits, and it is our Spirits that Unite us, as ONE. <br /><br />Michael awakened my Spirit, I don't know how, but he did it, and even though most of my family thinks that I have lost my mind, I know different, and my husband knows different .My "change" was for the better. I have always had a strong belief in LOVE and I know now, that is why I am who I am today, and why I feel such a connection to Michael...He truly Believes in the POWER of LOVE and he knows that we all possess personal powers that we haven't really tapped into yet. Michael knows what we, HUMANITY, are REALLY capable of, when we put our MINDS and HEARTS to work! <br /><br />It is my wish, on this 3rd Anniversary, that ALL of Michael's Fans and Admirers, will finally bury the hatchet and let go of the stuff that we have no control over, and I wish that WE can finally Unite as KNOWERS and "raise our voices as ONE" in honor of MICHAEL,... the man that we ALL LOVE! Remember, there can be no Unity if there is division of any kind! We ALL know that Michael himself said We have 4 years to get this right, and that it is up to us or else it will never be done!" We ALL know that Michael asked us to "make that change", and to LOVE one another, well 3 yrs have passed... If you haven't looked within, and realized who you were really are, I hope that you will do so now in honor of our BROTHER, Michael! LIVE LOVE>>>BE LOVE>>> BE THE CHANGE!<br /><br />Michael, my Brother, WE LOVE you so! Thank you for everything that you have done for us! I keep you with me always, in my Heart. Discovering you and everything you stand for, has been one of the greatest Blessings in my Life! We will always have your Back Michael! Hope you are well my friend...LOVE You..."Heart" to "Heart" "Mind" to "Mind" and "Soul" to "Soul"...Always and Forever!<br />Dayna xo  :bearhug:<br /><br />beautiful_comment_graphic_01.gif<br />