TMZ Article: MICHAEL JACKSON'S DEATH 3 YEARS LATER

AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
edited June 2012 in News
[size=14pt]MICHAEL JACKSON'S DEATH <br />3 YEARS LATER[/size]<br /><br />Michael Jackson's Death -- Three Years Later | TMZ.com<br /><br />062512-jackson-memorial-v2-launch-1.jpg<br /><br />Today marks the 3-year anniversary of the death of Michael Jackson -- an event that <br />had an impact across the globe. <br /><br />Tons of lives have been changed since that fateful day ... Conrad Murray went to jail ...<br /> MJ's kids have moved in with their grandmother ... numerous doctors have been exposed <br />for sucking up to celebrities and giving them pills they shouldn't have ... and Corey <br />Feldman got another 15 minutes of fame. <br /><br />Of course, the world mourned together during MJ's memorial service at the Staples <br />Center in Los Angeles ... when his daughter Paris choked back tears and said how much <br />she loved her father ... and when Jermaine performed his touching rendition of "Smile."<br /><br />Michael was eventually laid to rest at Forest Lawn Memorial Park in Glendale, CA. <br /><br />He was only 50-years-old.<br />

Comments

• AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    :icon_cool: interesting tidbits they picked for this video
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    :icon_e_sad:
  • On a positive note, at least jermaines rendition of 'smile' got a mention.<br /><br />Woot!
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    on 1340637442:
    <br />On a positive note, at least jermaines rendition of 'smile' got a mention.<br /><br />Woot!<br />
    <br /><br />Not just a mention - a full rendition on the video, complete with those lyrics we love so well!!  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br /> .... and Paris choking back those tears that she can turn on at will!
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    on 1340637654:
    <br />
    on 1340637442:
    <br />On a positive note, at least jermaines rendition of 'smile' got a mention.<br /><br />Woot!<br />
    <br /><br /> .... and Paris choking back those tears that she can turn on at will!<br />
    <br /><br />Yep indeed.
  • LoveunitedLoveunited Posts: 370
    And at the momment, it is the lead article on their site.
  • ...an [size=14pt]event[/size]
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    "Tons of lives have been changed since that fateful day" - now there's the truth!
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    on 1340638415:
    <br />...an [size=14pt]event[/size]<br />
    <br /><br />Yes.....and posted at 7:00am<br /><br />
  • on 1340638948:
    <br />
    on 1340638415:
    <br /><br />Yes.....and posted at 7:00am<br />
    <br /><br />Yeah, didn't notice that, doesn't this just make you excited?...I feel like I'm back at the beginning, when we were given all these awesome blunt clues...just wish the end of this 'event' will come soon, so I can applaud (nar, I have ulterior motives, like just wanting to have MJ back...chucks).
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    on 1340639243:
    <br />
    on 1340638948:
    <br />
    on 1340638415:
    <br /><br />Yeah, didn't notice that, doesn't this just make you excited?...I feel like I'm back at the beginning, when we were given all these awesome blunt clues...just wish the end of this 'event' will come soon, so I can applaud (nar, I have ulterior motives, like just wanting to have MJ back...chucks).<br />
    <br /><br />I know exactly what you mean UYI......wanting him back grows by the minute and I afraid today it's growing even faster.  Though my heart wishes it, my mind tries to stay balanced and focus on his need, rather than mine.  I wrote a blog piece recently here, about feeling selfish.  It's true, I feel selfish for wanting him back.  However, at the end of the day, I can still honestly say, "as long as he's happy and healthy and living his life fully, I am good".  All my other feelings are just fleeting dreams in a sea of many.  <br /><br />Blessings Always
  • sandythymesandythyme Posts: 365
    Well now, out of all of the clues we were given from the memorial, Paris' beautiful speech and Jermaine's twist of words while singing Smile were probably the most talked about emotionally & clue wise.  Interesting that TMZ would pick those very two to bring us today on Michael's 3rd anniversary.  Still knowing what I know, I do still feel sad today.  But on a positive note, I also feel excited.  For some reason, I believe things are going to start  rolling along.  I don't know why I just have a strange feeling.  I guess it's a hopeful feeling.  :bearhug:
  • on 1340641128:
    <br />
    on 1340639243:
    <br />
    on 1340638948:
    <br />
    on 1340638415:
    <br /><br />Yeah, didn't notice that, doesn't this just make you excited?...I feel like I'm back at the beginning, when we were given all these awesome blunt clues...just wish the end of this 'event' will come soon, so I can applaud (nar, I have ulterior motives, like just wanting to have MJ back...chucks).<br />
    <br /><br />I know exactly what you mean UYI......wanting him back grows by the minute and I afraid today it's growing even faster.  Though my heart wishes it, my mind tries to stay balanced and focus on his need, rather than mine.  I wrote a blog piece recently here, about feeling selfish.  It's true, I feel selfish for wanting him back.  However, at the end of the day, I can still honestly say, "as long as he's happy and healthy and living his life fully, I am good".  All my other feelings are just fleeting dreams in a sea of many.  <br /><br />Blessings Always<br />
    <br /><br />Loved your blog Wishing  :bearhug: It's not that I want him back, not that I'm saying that I don't want him back lol, but I want to see him give it to the people that messed with him. I want to see the evil people get their reward in full. The fact that people are saying this and that about MJ because of prejudice etc makes me sick and I want to see the faces of TS and DD when he gives them their reward in full. I don't know why but that's one of my biggest peeves. Like when Serena Williams versus an opponent who is racist and prejudice and they feel like they can be that way because the crowd is on their side or when some of the media/commentators and ex tennis 'legends'  :icon_rolleyes: are always judging her, it makes me sick, it gets to me...lol, so I like to see her wipe the floor with those people. I just hate to see injustice. And I'm not talking about the game aspect, but the fact that they attack people personally, I just hate people like that.
  • Hoping, praying - wishing that the best of dreams for this world will come true, and that something bright and magnificent soon will happen to soothe every aching heart on this planet.<br /> "The past is history<br />The future is a mystery<br />The moment now is a gift<br />That's why they call it 'the present'. "<br /><br />Love & lightbeams yr way!<br /><br />J.I.C<br />Dk unit
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    on 1340636411:
    <br />[size=14pt]MICHAEL JACKSON'S DEATH <br />3 YEARS LATER[/size]<br /><br /><br /><br />Michael was eventually laid to rest at Forest Lawn Memorial Park in Glendale, CA. <br /><br />He was only 50-years-old.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />eventually - in the event of <br />eventually - somewhere along the way<br />to be laid (off) - get fired<br />to rest - for recovery<br /><br />only 50-years-old - only 50 yea r sold (out)<br /><br /> :icon_e_wink:
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    :thjajaja121: Smiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiile!!

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1340637654:
    on 1340637442:
    On a positive note, at least jermaines rendition of 'smile' got a mention.
    Not just a mention - a full rendition on the video, complete with those lyrics we love so well!!  :icon_e_wink:<br /> .... and Paris choking back those tears that she can turn on at will!
    bouncing.gifbouncing.gif<br /><br />---> Paris' speech at Michael's memorial - my "translation" + other Observations(clues?) | Facebook<br /><br /><br />
    on 1340638852:
    <br />"Tons of lives have been changed since that fateful day" - now there's the truth!<br />
    'DA TRUT' ! bigtupydy.gif<br /><br /><br />
    on 1340646908:
    on 1340636411:
    <br />[size=12pt]MICHAEL JACKSON'S DEATH 3 YEARS LATER[/size]<br /><br />Michael was eventually laid to rest at Forest Lawn Memorial Park in Glendale, CA. <br />He was only 50-years-old.
    <br />eventually - in the event of <br />eventually - somewhere along the way<br />to be laid (off) - get fired<br />to rest - for recovery<br /><br />only 50-years-old - only 50 yea r sold (out)<br /> :icon_e_wink:
    Ha! COOL!  :thjajaja121:
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1340638948:
    <br />
    on 1340638415:
    <br /><br /><br /><br />SMILE !!!!!  :icon_razz: :icon_bounce:
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    "Smile" Light up your face with Sadness Hide every trace of Gladness...<br /><br /><br />Paris to move me that day, To me, and to the whole world  fanatical and not fans, this is one of the reasons why many people believe that MJ really died
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Wish, I read your blog, and I understand completely!!<br /><br />"Smile" is such a good word!  A smile can hide either tears or laughter effectively, and leaves people guessing which it is you're covering. Janet said she tended to smile when she was feeling sad, in an interview. Yeah right! :icon_lol:<br /><br />
    "Smile" Light up your face with Sadness Hide every trace of Gladness...
      --was what the family and insiders had to do these 3 years, to hide the fact that this was the most spectacular, crazy, wild, innovative, hilarious top secret performance under the directorship of Michael Jackson, that anyone had/has ever been involved in before.  There have been plenty of 'slip-ups', but they are always fine and delicate enough to be taken innocently, but for hoaxers they are the life-line to knowing MJ's alive. If the 'slip-ups' had been a shade clearer, the whole hoax could have unraveled and MJ's cover blown.  So far, I think everything's going according to MJ's over-all plan, and all is on schedule.  Here's a reminder of the 3 parts of a magician's act.<br /><br />
    [size=12pt]Every great magic trick consists of three parts or acts. The first part is called "The Pledge". The magician shows you something ordinary: a deck of cards, a bird or a man. He shows you this object. Perhaps he asks you to inspect it to see if it is indeed real, unaltered, normal. But of course... it probably isn't. The second act is called "The Turn". The magician takes the ordinary something and makes it do something extraordinary. Now you're looking for the secret... but you won't find it, because of course you're not really looking. You don't really want to know. You want to be fooled. But you wouldn't clap yet. Because making something disappear isn't enough; you have to bring it back. That's why every magic trick has a third act, the hardest part, the part we call "The Prestige".[/size] The Prestige (2006) - Memorable quotes
    <br /><br />We are still at the stage where the bird has disappeared, and we have spent 3 years looking for the secret to how MJ did it. The MJ Prestige is going to happen, we don't know when.  Front has promised us that the world will definately hear the feather hit the stage. In another place he said the earth would quake.  It is going to be so astounding, so extraordinary, so jaw-dropping, the haters for once will be speechless, the world will recognize true greatness!  I really believe that from the core of my being!!
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    on 1340658920:
    <br />We are still at the stage where the bird has disappeared, and we have spent 3 years looking for the secret to how MJ did it. The MJ Prestige is going to happen, we don't know when.  Front has promised us that the world will definately hear the feather hit the stage. In another place he said the earth would quake.  It is going to be so astounding, so extraordinary, so jaw-dropping, the haters for once will be speechless, the world will recognize true greatness!  I really believe that from the core of my being!!
    <br />absolutely MJonmid! I believe that too!! it is only question of time..I look forward to 311wgmh.jpg
  • VeryLittleSusieVeryLittleSusie Posts: 1,483
    on 1340646227:
    <br /> Hoping, praying - wishing that the best of dreams for this world will come true, and that something bright and magnificent soon will happen to soothe every aching heart on this planet.<br /> "The past is history<br />The future is a mystery<br />The moment now is a gift<br />That's why they call it 'the present'. "<br /><br />Love & lightbeams yr way!<br /><br />J.I.C<br />Dk unit<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Hey! Intergalactic Clowns. It seems to be your first post here. Welcome to the forum!  :)<br /><br /><br />I spent this day with my friend who is also a fan. We've talked about MJ, the hoax and so on and listened to MJ's music. We've also drank for his health.  :suspect: This day seemed less painful thanks to this...
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    on 1340646227:
    <br /> Hoping, praying - wishing that the best of dreams for this world will come true, and that something bright and magnificent soon will happen to soothe every aching heart on this planet.<br /> "The past is history<br />The future is a mystery<br />The moment now is a gift<br />That's why they call it 'the present'. "<br /><br />Love & lightbeams yr way!<br /><br />J.I.C<br />Dk unit<br />
    <br />hi<br />
  • LoveunitedLoveunited Posts: 370
    Michael Jackson Dies | TMZ.com<br /><br /><br />Okay, so now later in the afternoon the top tmz page has a banner for Michael's death 3 years ago-- you get a banner with various days and "headlines" of stories of MJ being sued......With the number of days ago each was...........
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1340667841:
    <br />
    on 1340646227:
    <br />hi<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /> :animal0017: