CONRAD MURRAY The Inmate with the Dragon Tattoo

use_your_illusionuse_your_illusion Posts: 916
edited January 1970 in News
[size=14pt]CONRAD MURRAY <br />The Inmate <br />with the Dragon Tattoo[/size]<br /><br />062512-nicole-alverez-npg-launch-2.jpg<br /><br /><br />Conrad Murray is CRUSHING his reading list behind bars ... finishing more than 60 books during his stint in captivity ... including "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" ... this according to his baby mama. <br /><br />"Don't Worry" Murray's on-again, off-again GF Nicole Alvarez says she's been in constant contact with Connie since he was locked up in L.A. County Jail ... and says he's been desperately trying to keep his mind active. <br /><br />"He's been doing a lot of reading ... he's able to transport himself to all these different places ... like Sweden or Paris or Afghanistan." <br /><br />Alvarez says Murray has also started a virtual "university" behind bars ... educating other inmates in various subjects. <br /><br />Let's hope anesthesiology ain't on the syllabus.<br /><br /><br />Conrad Murray -- The Inmate with the Dragon Tattoo | TMZ.com

Comments

• [size=12pt]The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo synopsis[/size]<br /><br />This English-language adaptation of the Swedish novel by Stieg Larsson follows a disgraced journalist, Mikael Blomkvist (Daniel Craig), as he investigates the disappearance of a wealthy patriarch's niece from 40 years ago. He is aided by the pierced, tattooed, punk computer hacker named Lisbeth Salander (Rooney Mara). As they work together in the investigation, Blomkvist and Salander [size=12pt]uncover immense corruption beyond anything they have ever imagined.[/size]<br /><br />The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (2011) - IMDb
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Nice!  TMZ is really pushing the boat out today!
  • Also why does she keep doing a British accent?
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    on 1340638717:
    <br />[size=12pt]The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo synopsis[/size]<br /><br />This English-language adaptation of the Swedish novel by Stieg Larsson follows a disgraced journalist, Mikael Blomkvist (Daniel Craig), as he investigates the disappearance of a wealthy patriarch's niece from 40 years ago. He is aided by the pierced, tattooed, punk computer hacker named Lisbeth Salander (Rooney Mara). As they work together in the investigation, Blomkvist and Salander [size=12pt]uncover immense corruption beyond anything they have ever imagined.[/size]<br /><br />The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (2011) - IMDb<br />
    <br /><br />Interesting correlation we have here......<br />A girl that is a pierced, tattooed, punk computer hacker.......would be seen by society as an oddity (I would think).....<br />it's not unlike us beLIEvers.  We are the odd ones, the virtual pierced, the tattooed, the punks of Michael's fans and supporters.  Even within the circle of hackers, this girl stands out as an oddity......like beLIEvers stand out from the supporters.  Not to mention the whole investigation help....that's an obvious correlation.  Really interesting.......<br /><br />Blessings
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    "Don't worry" Murray.  LOL, love that.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    This hoax has been a lot like a virtual university. Lots of topics to choose to explore. It's all here.
  • on 1340640118:
    <br />Also why does she keep doing a British accent?<br />
    <br />I don't know, but it's so weird! So how easily someone can fake an accent....even though she's not very good at it.<br />I wonder what Sweden and Paris and Afghanistan has to do with this??
  • on 1340643043:
    <br />
    on 1340640118:
    <br />I don't know, but it's so weird! So how easily someone can fake an accent....even though she's not very good at it.<br />I wonder what Sweden and Paris and Afghanistan has to do with this??<br />
    <br /><br />Do you think the accent has to do with London or something, maybe the Olympics...lol don't know if she's just like that, or if it's supposed to mean something...well Sweden might have to do with the fact that 'The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo' is set in Sweden, but don't really know  :icon_e_confused:
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    1. Paris recently said in the Oprah interview, that she reads a lot, just like we know her DAD does!<br />2.  Now we learn from Nicole that Murray (Michael) reads a lot and has become like a sort of a mentor among his "fellow-inmates" who LOVE him!<br />3.  He started a "university" behind bars lmfao :thjajaja121: <br />- "he's teaching them vocabulary words" ---> like Front has been teaching us a lot of words and expressions... We're also used to reading "between the lines" ever since the hoax started, Michael/TmZ/family -twits - they're all about KEY-words and subtle meanings of words and phrases! How else could they transmit messages to us , unless through hoax-encoded language!? Surely a true hoax-university!<br />4. He's also been to "all kind of places", through "reading" of course!  yeah, right! :icon_geek: I love how Nicole's acting this line out , smiling and moving her head to all sides...<br />5. Interesting the DRAGON mentioning! Wishy, your interpretation is interesting and possibly true. I've also thought about the DRAGON/devil --> Illuminati.<br />6. TMZ reporter: "Does he get to exercise?"; Nicole: "If he's lucky" lmao  :thjajaja121:<br />7. I find it VERY "funny" that there is an advertisement for the WEEDS-tv series, just before the video starts! Is it really just a coincidence? Is it that TMZ mocks me/us for our pot-discussions ? Is it a clue? What is it!?  :Pulling_hair: <br /><br /><br /><br />Regarding the Dragon, I took these fragments out from my article here: <br />Michael Jackson alive ♥ DUBAI Palm ISLAND Theory and CLUES | Facebook<br /><br />[...]<br />2. About Brett Ratner: <br />*** Michael Jackson with Brett Ratner at the set of  the movie "Red Dragon", he invited Michael during the recording of this movie from the famous Hannibal trilogy - Michael Jackson with Brett Ratner at the set of Red Dragon. (Rare!) - YouTube <br />*** Plot: A retired FBI agent with psychological gifts is assigned to help track down "The Tooth Fairy", a mysterious serial killer; aiding him is imprisoned criminal genius Hannibal "The Cannibal" Lecter (Anthony Hopkins). <br />*** Inside Red Dragon_part1 - Inside Red Dragon_part1 - YouTube ---)) Look at minute 06:18 - the main character says "I thought he was gone and now he's back!" <br />*** Interview of Michael by his good friend Brett - part 1 - Michael Jackson Interview with Brett Ratner 1 - YouTube<br />[...]<br /><br />
    537705aua.jpg<br />[size=12pt]Double-DRAGON Jacket that Michael had worn for the <br />ARTIST OF THE MILLENNIUM Award Ceremony[/size]
    <br /><br />3. So besides the movie "Red Dragon" which is a Psychological Thriller !! ;) P :)) Other references I saw: first the DRAGON - I guess you all saw Michael's blouses, shirts and jackets imprinted with a dragon on them! So check out these MIND BLOWING links: <br />*** DRAGON MAN: Michael Jackson appears at the Millennium World Music Awards in Monaco in 2001. - Michael Jackson turns 50 (+photos, videos) | Stuff.co.nz; <br />*** this: Michael Jackson Dragon | Flickr - Photo Sharing! <br />*** Michael Jackson tribute at Neverland Ranch's Dragon Coaster in Coney Island - Michael Jackson tribute at Neverland Ranch's Dragon Coaster in Coney Island | Flickr - Photo Sharing!; <br />*** the “Thriller” dance for Dragon*Con‘s world record attempt. - VIDEO: Michael Jackson, “Leave Me Alone” : You Sound Like A Robot <br />*** Michael Jackson Dragon - Michael Jackson Dragon | Flickr - Photo Sharing! Games - http://www.gamesmichaeljackson.net/jackson/DRAGON/1/ <br /><br /><br />[size=12pt]777 red DRAGON shirt from This Is it[/size]<br /><br />mj2012red7.jpg<br /><br />Michael Jackson Justice: March 2012<br />image4srs.jpg
  • on 1340643290:
    <br />
    on 1340643043:
    <br />
    on 1340640118:
    <br />I don't know, but it's so weird! So how easily someone can fake an accent....even though she's not very good at it.<br />I wonder what Sweden and Paris and Afghanistan has to do with this??<br />
    <br /><br />Do you think the accent has to do with London or something, maybe the Olympics...lol don't know if she's just like that, or if it's supposed to mean something...well Sweden might have to do with the fact that 'The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo' is set in Sweden, but don't really know  :icon_e_confused:<br />
    <br />Hmmm maybe to remind us of the O2 in London like we're coming full circle? I've also been thinking about the Olympics a lot lately too
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121:<br /><br />I have that book here. In Dutch we call it 'Women who hate men'. I need to read it, hahahhaha. Wahy to go Harve, we want moooooooooooooorrrrrrreeeeeeeee!<br /><br />I hate that I have to go for a few hours, bbl.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• jonojono Posts: 279
    on 1340646848:
    <br /> :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121:<br /><br />I have that book here. In Dutch we call it 'Women who hate men'. I need to read it, hahahhaha. Wahy to go Harve, we want moooooooooooooorrrrrrreeeeeeeee!<br /><br />I hate that I have to go for a few hours, bbl.<br />
    <br /><br />Really? I think you got it backwards.. In Swedish it's "Män som hatar kvinnor"  :icon_lol:
    on 1340652617:
    <br />
    on 1340646848:
    <br /> :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121:<br /><br />I have that book here. In Dutch we call it 'Women who hate men'. I need to read it, hahahhaha. Wahy to go Harve, we want moooooooooooooorrrrrrreeeeeeeee!<br /><br />I hate that I have to go for a few hours, bbl.<br />
    <br /><br />Really? I think you got it backwards.. In Swedish it's "Män som hatar kvinnor"  :icon_lol:<br />
    <br /><br />Roflol!  That's what I meant. I lack sleep.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
      :omg:  I do not think the attitude of a woman with her ​​husband in jail, but it seems to have "Do not Worry" Murray Holiday.<br /><br /> :th_bravo: Nicole!!!<br /><br />Thanks TMZ keep watching.<br /><br /><br />            scaled.php?server=844&filename=tequieroms.jpg&res=landing
  • I found this article about Stieg Larsson: <br /><br />
    The Expo Files by Stieg Larsson– review<br /><br />An inspiring collection of anti-fascist journalism<br /><br /><br />With the rise of populist parties across Europe, and one gaining traction in Hungary, Stieg Larsson's anxieties as a journalist seem more pressing than ever. This is no cynical exercise, a gathering of Larsson's journalism in order to milk the cash cow of The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo and the other two books in the Millienium trilogy. Rather, the selection is both a memorial to a dead friend and colleague's passions, and a political opportunity, its aim being to inform readers and, to quote Tariq Ali's introduction, "even push them in the direction of political activism". Certainly Larsson's admirers will find much of the ardour that animates his crime novels – in particular, in a long piece on "Swedish and Un-Swedish Violence Towards Women", which makes clear his disgust at sexist oppression.<br /><br /><br /> The Expo Files: Articles by the Crusading Journalist<br />by Stieg Larsson, translated by Laurie Thompson<br /><br /><br />Reading these essays, you start to recognise in the Millennium trilogy a leftwing response to The Turner Diaries, the 1978 novel written by William Luther Pierce, the former leader of the white nationalist organisation National Alliance, which imagined a revolution in the US, and a race war resulting in the extermination of all Jews and non-white people. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo thus becomes a political vision reimagined as a thriller. Yet his own books' success would probably not have reassured him; he was convinced the threat from neo-nazism was real, and determined of the need to combat it with anti-racist protest.<br /><br />Inevitably perhaps I found myself comparing him with George Orwell, and quickly realising that the comparison was unfair. Even Orwell's most ephemeral pieces summon up an authorial presence and possess a literary subtlety that Larsson was not even attempting to emulate. Rather these are practical, lucid, well-researched articles intended to educate the reader, and little more. And they are valuable pieces that merit attention. The book's title evokes Mulder and Scully and [size=10pt]"the truth that's out there[/size]", but mercifully Larsson shows little interest in conspiracy theories – in fact, belief in them appears part of the anti-democratic, rightwing culture that he loathes. Instead there is admirably clear journalism, the patient accumulation of devastating facts.<br /><br />Righteous rage impels Larsson, not a sense of the ludicrous. Yet I can never think of Oswald Mosley or Nick Griffin, without simultaneously picturing PG Wodehouse's Roderick Spode and the Black Shorts. The pagan pomposity of Larsson's thugs, their Wagnerian self-importance, their magazines called Valhalla and White Rebel or their racist music company named "Ragnarcock Records", are surely both contemptible and comic. This book represents the evidence of a life committed to an act of exemplary vigilance, offering an intriguing and necessary insight into a subculture that many would rather ignore.<br /><br />The neo-Nazis, fascists and racists themselves remain uncharacterised – names and no more. Perhaps Larsson felt that they did not warrant rounding-out. More oddly, he shows scant interest as to why all these rightwingers and anti-immigrationists believe what they do. Maybe their views do not deserve close scrutiny, yet, in reading, it seems almost a lack of interest in understanding the enemy. Again it's hard not to compare him with Orwell, who comprehended the appeal of fascism, while despising it.<br /><br />An unanswered question hangs over Larsson's writings here: what does a democratic society do with those who espouse the destruction of democracy? To fight back with other than stringently legal methods entails adopting the enemy's undemocratic stance, and so legitimates the fascists' vision. However, to do nothing is equally dangerous, showing weakness or even complicity. In the end, I suppose that populism will only be defeated in Larsson's way, through patient argument and watchfulness.<br /><br />The book ends with a travel essay on taking the Trans-Siberian railway from Moscow to China. After all the neo-Nazis, the violence against homosexuals, and the patriarchal killings, this last piece comes as a relief. The eye lifts from the murders, the beatings, the dizzying splits and mergers in populist parties, and gladly takes in the pine-forests, the train-carriage love-affairs, even the ropey toilet facilities. Almost for the first time in the book, we feel in Larsson's company and not that of the idiots he bravely devoted his life to exposing. In these last pages, we feel not just his justified – and important – anger, but his spirited amiability. We understand better why his friends miss him so, and why they sought to make this book.<br /> 
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/books/2012/may/18/expo-files-stieg-larsson-review<br /><br />L.O.V.E.
  • pepperpepper Posts: 558
    Video provided, of course, by National Photo Group  :icon_e_wink:
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    It seems that there is no problem with the dirty Underpants :errrr:
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    on 1340658819:
    <br />It seems that there is no problem with the dirty Underpants :errrr:<br />
    <br />quite quick step from dirty undies to university in jail.. :icon_razz:
  • on 1340658221:
    <br />Video provided, of course, by National Photo Group  :icon_e_wink:<br />
    <br />As always lol boy I would love to be fly on the wall at that company  :icon_geek:
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1340643373:
    <br />1. Paris recently said in the Oprah interview, that she reads a lot, just like we know her DAD does!<br />2.  Now we learn from Nicole that Murray (Michael) reads a lot and has become like a sort of a mentor among his "fellow-inmates" who LOVE him!<br />3.  He started a "university" behind bars lmfao :thjajaja121: <br />- "he's teaching them vocabulary words" ---> like Front has been teaching us a lot of words and expressions... We're also used to reading "between the lines" ever since the hoax started, Michael/TmZ/family -twits - they're all about KEY-words and subtle meanings of words and phrases! How else could they transmit messages to us , unless through hoax-encoded language!? Surely a true hoax-university!<br />4. He's also been to "all kind of places", through "reading" of course!  yeah, right! :icon_geek: I love how Nicole's acting this line out , smiling and moving her head to all sides...<br />5. Interesting the DRAGON mentioning! Wishy, your interpretation is interesting and possibly true. I've also thought about the DRAGON/devil --> Illuminati.<br />6. TMZ reporter: "Does he get to exercise?"; Nicole: "If he's lucky" lmao  :thjajaja121:<br />7. I find it VERY "funny" that there is an advertisement for the WEEDS-tv series, just before the video starts! Is it really just a coincidence? Is it that TMZ mocks me/us for our pot-discussions ? Is it a clue? What is it!?  :Pulling_hair: <br /><br /><br /><br />Regarding the Dragon, I took these fragments out from my article here: <br />Michael Jackson alive ♥ DUBAI Palm ISLAND Theory and CLUES | Facebook<br /><br />[...]<br />2. About Brett Ratner: <br />*** Michael Jackson with Brett Ratner at the set of  the movie "Red Dragon", he invited Michael during the recording of this movie from the famous Hannibal trilogy - Michael Jackson with Brett Ratner at the set of Red Dragon. (Rare!) - YouTube <br />*** Plot: A retired FBI agent with psychological gifts is assigned to help track down "The Tooth Fairy", a mysterious serial killer; aiding him is imprisoned criminal genius Hannibal "The Cannibal" Lecter (Anthony Hopkins). <br />*** Inside Red Dragon_part1 - Inside Red Dragon_part1 - YouTube ---)) Look at minute 06:18 - the main character says "I thought he was gone and now he's back!" <br />*** Interview of Michael by his good friend Brett - part 1 - Michael Jackson Interview with Brett Ratner 1 - YouTube<br />[...]<br /><br />
    537705aua.jpg<br />[size=12pt]Double-DRAGON Jacket that Michael had worn for the <br />ARTIST OF THE MILLENNIUM Award Ceremony[/size]
    <br /><br />3. So besides the movie "Red Dragon" which is a Psychological Thriller !! ;) P :)) Other references I saw: first the DRAGON - I guess you all saw Michael's blouses, shirts and jackets imprinted with a dragon on them! So check out these MIND BLOWING links: <br />*** DRAGON MAN: Michael Jackson appears at the Millennium World Music Awards in Monaco in 2001. - Michael Jackson turns 50 (+photos, videos) | Stuff.co.nz; <br />*** this: Michael Jackson Dragon | Flickr - Photo Sharing! <br />*** Michael Jackson tribute at Neverland Ranch's Dragon Coaster in Coney Island - Michael Jackson tribute at Neverland Ranch's Dragon Coaster in Coney Island | Flickr - Photo Sharing!; <br />*** the “Thriller” dance for Dragon*Con‘s world record attempt. - VIDEO: Michael Jackson, “Leave Me Alone” : You Sound Like A Robot <br />*** Michael Jackson Dragon - Michael Jackson Dragon | Flickr - Photo Sharing! Games - http://www.gamesmichaeljackson.net/jackson/DRAGON/1/ <br /><br /><br />[size=12pt]777 red DRAGON shirt from This Is it[/size]<br /><br />mj2012red7.jpg<br /><br />Michael Jackson Justice: March 2012<br />image4srs.jpg<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Wonderful work you’ve put together Simpa.  2 thumbs up!!<br />In that video link you posted about  Inside Red Dragon_part1 - YouTube<br />at 3:50  "He is obsessed by this painting by William Blake called Red Dragon, he feels he is transformed into the Red Dragon, in this beast."<br />Bill Blake is on the tombstone in Thriller. I've posted more on this elsewhere, another bunny trail. (on and on it goes  :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:)<br /><br />I just want to add another related character.  I believe like in The Michael Project, there is a whole mess of people including in Hollywood who are involved in this.<br />220px-ChristopherWalkenFeb08.jpg <br /><br />Christopher Walken has an interesting tooth fairy rant in this serious film. :icon_eek: :icon_lol:  Scroll down to Tooth fairy.<br />Celebrate Christopher Walken's Birthday With 10 Great Walken Moments - CinemaBlend.com<br /><br />Simpa notice the Elvis film, and other interesting themes.<br />Also I may put your beginning part in the Conrad Murray= MJ thread, because I think it may hold some weight.<br />
    Christopher Walken (/ˈwɔːkən/; born March 31, 1943) is an American stage and screen actor.[1] He has appeared in more than 100 movies and television shows, including The Deer Hunter, Annie Hall,The Prophecy trilogy, The Dogs of War, Sleepy Hollow, Brainstorm, The Dead Zone, A View to a Kill, At Close Range, King of New York, True Romance, Catch Me If You Can, Pulp Fiction, Wedding Crashers, The Rundown, Click, and Hairspray, as well as music videos by recording artists such as Madonna, Journey, PIL, Run DMC, The Left Rights and Fatboy Slim.<br />Walken's films have grossed more than $1.8 billion in the United States.[2] He has also played the main role in the Shakespeare plays Hamlet, Macbeth, Romeo and Juliet, and Coriolanus. He is also a popular guest-host of Saturday Night Live, having hosted 7 times as of April 2008. His most notable roles on the show include record producer Bruce Dickinson (no relation to the singer with the same name) in the "More Cowbell" sketch and his multiple appearances as The Continental.<br />Walken debuted as a film director and script writer with the short film Popcorn Shrimp in 2001. [size=12pt]He also wrote and acted the main role in a play about Elvis Presley titled Him, in 1995.[/size][3]
    <br />Simpa, I LOVE – Christopher Walken, and also find him funny—very dry sense of humor.<br /><br />One more detail that is more sad really. MJ said when he looked in the mirror, that he thought he looked like a lizard.  A dragon is a lizard.<br />Michael Jackson Didn't Like His 'Lizard-Like' Appearance - Starpulse.com<br /><br />Then there’s the red dragon (Satan) in Revelation 12:3, that Michael the Archangel fights against and defeats.<br />
    Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on his heads.
    <br />The whole chapter:  Revelation 12 NIV 1984<br /><br />Just like our Michael in Thriller, is both beast and the one who saves us from the terror about to strike, so is Michael somehow both Michael Archangel and dragon slayer.  Indeed a complex mystery of unparalleled proportions.  But bottom line, as MJ put it best, "I'm bad in a good way!"  and I believe him!!! :-*
    The red TII shirt isn't a dragon, it's a lion. Just sayin'.

Souza, I don't know what you think of this Bonnie's blog, but she calls it a TII Red Dragon shirt, about 1/3 way down. She says a lot of interesting things, worth reading, though I don't think anyone forced him to wear the clothing he wore. Sounds like she's on the verge of believing MJ's alive from about 2 months ago.<br />Michael Jackson Justice: Michael Jackson - God Bless You and Thank You<br /><br />When Nicole was first switching to a British accent, and said "Papperazzi", I immediately thought of Princess Diana for some reason. IDK  :icon_e_confused:<br /><br />
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1340667240:
    <br /><br />Christopher Walken has an interesting tooth fairy rant in this serious film. :icon_eek: :icon_lol:  Scroll down to Tooth fairy.<br />Celebrate Christopher Walken's Birthday With 10 Great Walken Moments - CinemaBlend.com<br /><br />
    <br /><br />I enjoyed that, thank you MJonmind.  :icon_e_biggrin:
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    Not going to spoil it for those who either haven't read the book or seen the (original) movie which IMO is the best version<br /><br />.....but let me say this.....Nicole saying Dr M  is reading "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" is a schweeeeet connection for today  :)<br /><br />Anyone who has seen or read this book will get what I mean (I hope  :icon_lol:)<br /><br />
    Adi<br />
    .....but let me say this.....Nicole saying Dr M  is reading "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" is a schweeeeet connection for today 
    <br /><br />So now you're going to torture us by NOT giving us the connection, just because we haven't been good little bookworms?<br /><br />Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!! :bowdown: :bowdown: