July Bam?

Comments

• SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    I think mimi was intentionally and ironically provoked by mikeyslittlehoaxer to discuss this subject here.<br /><br />Mimi, nobody should mock you for what you believe in. I liked your answer about having a different opinion  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />
    Regarding this thread... I stopped long ago hoping for a specific day or month for BAM.<br /><br />Whether it's 2012, 2013 or 2014 or never .... all I know is that Michael is alive!!<br /><br />Of course a a BAM is welcome!! the sooner the better!! I hope I'll manage to keep my sanity in its entirety until then!! :icon_lol:<br /><br />I also can't help but noticing that all clues so far indicate towards the EOW , the end of 2012.<br /><br />So I guess we should just be patient...
  • i agree, no one should be mocked. i dont like it when people in my personal life mock me for believing MJ is alive. i wouldnt mock someone for believing MJ is Christ, i just feel impelled to mention that we need to respect that its a theory and it should have its own place... <br /><br />just like i dont like reading astrology or ET related threads, i stay out of them. that way if we can have the MJ is Jesus stuff confined to one area then people can read it only if they want to and not be subjected to it. this will only promote peace on the forum in general, as it is such a sensitive topic (being religious)<br /><br />
  • on 1341007317:
    <br />ROFLOL, would be hilarious if Jermaine was Murray.  :thjajaja121:<br />
    <br /><br />funny you say that. i was cracking open a few archived threads on CM just yesterday. there were some posts on this very idea and head shape / size comparison with CM and Jermaine...<br /><br /><br />i think no. but would be funny huh?
  • jonojono Posts: 279
    on 1341006168:
    <br />
    on 1341005997:
    <br />
    on 1341003185:
    <br />
    on 1341003004:
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]maybe,these dates could be "taken 4 granted" and so,if mike is reading on this forum,he wouldn't choose a day we expected.[/size]<br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]<br />
    <br />he is not reading this forum, but he knows when he will bam and nothing even us would change his plan, it's something BIGGER than just a come back, it's destiny .<br />
    <br /><br />Michael is not reading this forum? If Jermaine is reading (remember the pic Mary K posted showing his teeth) and this hoax is not about Jermaine but about Michael, how come Michael is not reading here, can you explain me that?<br />
    <br /><br />What about JJ's teeth?<br />
    <br /><br />I'm sorry, I must have missed something here... What about his teeth??  :icon_e_confused:
    on 1341047152:
    <br />i am going to be as poilte as i can, but is it possible please to keep the michael is christ stuff in the one thread?<br /><br />i am no mod and i am not demanding this as i have no right to. i am just asking please, as a request, out of respect to those who feel this is disrespectful to christ, can this all be put into one thread and treated like another "theory" (that each have their own threads)<br /><br />it is offensive to me. but i understand some here have that opinion. so while to me personally it is offensive, i have tolerance for the theory purely out of respect that this is a forum that welcomes different viewpoints... <br /><br />i understand and have no problem seeing this theory mentioned a couple of times, or having a thread dedicated to the subject, but hearing it over and over again in unrelated threads is getting tiresome and feels so deflating.<br /><br />i wouldnt be surprised if other members felt the same. there are many here who disagree with the comment MJ Christ.<br /><br />hope its understood this isnt a personal attack, its just those comments that dont feel good.<br /><br />with love and respect mimi <br /><br /> :smiley-vault-misc-150:<br />
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]+1[/size]
  • @Jono.... we have been talking about MJ's teeth comparison during O2 Arena speech, we finally decided that Michael was there due to the teeth of the man there were exactly as MJ's teeth, plus we were saying that in the TMZ CM video posted last June 25th CM's teeth looked too false to be true, so we think that after so many discussions about teeth  Jermaine decided to show us his teeth on his last picture during his Unity Tour as a wink to us, do you get i?
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    on 1341070295:
    <br />@Jono.... we have been talking about MJ's teeth comparison during O2 Arena speech, we finally decided that Michael was there due to the teeth of the man there were exactly as MJ's teeth, plus we were saying that in the TMZ CM video posted last June 25th CM's teeth looked too false to be true, so we think that after so many discussions about teeth  Jermaine decided to show us his teeth on his last picture during his Unity Tour as a wink to us, do you get i?<br />
    <br /><br />I must have been a bit slow off the mark, as I was also wondering about the teeth connection...but now I get it....been here too long and have brain fatigue I suppose.
  • on 1341070680:
    <br />
    on 1341070295:
    <br />@Jono.... we have been talking about MJ's teeth comparison during O2 Arena speech, we finally decided that Michael was there due to the teeth of the man there were exactly as MJ's teeth, plus we were saying that in the TMZ CM video posted last June 25th CM's teeth looked too false to be true, so we think that after so many discussions about teeth  Jermaine decided to show us his teeth on his last picture during his Unity Tour as a wink to us, do you get i?<br />
    <br /><br /><br />I must have been a bit slow off the mark, as I was also wondering about the teeth connection...but now I get it....been here too long and have brain fatigue I suppose.<br />
    <br /><br /> :icon_e_wink:
    on 1341070295:
    <br /><br />Ah, ok I get it! Thanks for the explanation!  :icon_e_wink:
  • on 1341046074:
    <br />
    on 1341022904:
    <br />@Mimi, your the girl  who thinks MJ is the archangel right?<br />
    <br /><br /><br />well, I don't think, i know he is , i know he is christ ... <br /> but i don't want to talk about it . <br />and i respect if you have an other opinion :)<br />
    <br /><br />No no it's fine, I dont nessisarily think it but it does make sense if you think about it. If he dosen't BAM this year than you are right because there are no other options or theory's. I hope I didn't offend or anything, everyone is entitled to their opinion.
  • mimi248mimi248 Posts: 124
    on 1341109849:
    <br />
    on 1341046074:
    <br />
    on 1341022904:
    <br />@Mimi, your the girl  who thinks MJ is the archangel right?<br />
    <br /><br /><br />well, I don't think, i know he is , i know he is christ ... <br /> but i don't want to talk about it . <br />and i respect if you have an other opinion :)<br />
    <br /><br />No no it's fine, I dont nessisarily think it but it does make sense if you think about it. If he dosen't BAM this year than you are right because there are no other options or theory's. I hope I didn't offend or anything, everyone is entitled to their opinion.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />i don't undestand why you say that if he doesn't bam this year i might be right :O<br />there are i think  2 bam's dates, and IMO  if i'm right he must be back this year because it's 3 years since he passed away referring to 3 days of jesus christ  !!!!
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    I believe, I missed Jermaine's teeth!!!! Could someone please tell me where to find this picture????
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    on 1341144986:
    <br />I believe, I missed Jermaine's teeth!!!! Could someone please tell me where to find this picture????<br />
    <br /><br />Here you go:<br /><br />Dr Murray How DARE you judge me
    on 1341145324:
    <br />
    on 1341144986:
    <br />I believe, I missed Jermaine's teeth!!!! Could someone please tell me where to find this picture????<br />
    <br /><br />Here you go:<br /><br />Dr Murray How DARE you judge me<br />
    <br /><br />also read replies #108 - 121 here: What IF Conrad Murray is MJ
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    Thanks MaryK and Simpa<br /><br />Das war wirklich eine große Hilfe!
  • rachel1018rachel1018 Posts: 121
    maybe the preparations of a BAM are being worked on? lets hope..........
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I almost don't want to think about Bam--depressing...<br />Things will happen whenever they happen--and he has planned it. <br />It almost seems that the longer Front and TS stay away, the more that faith wanes every time.<br />But patience and enjoying each others presence here should help us with the long journey till then!
  • I've always kept the [size=12pt]four[/size] years in mind & I still do.<br /><br /><br /><br />2010 - [size=12pt]2013[/size]<br /><br />Faith & L.O.V.E.
  • popisdeadpopisdead Posts: 205
    things are simpler than you might imagine....
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    2013 would be 5 years in context with that scene.<br /><br />2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013.
  • taty_2crazytaty_2crazy Posts: 290
    <br /><br />  July 27 2012 would be an interesting and possible date cz  the world will be watching the opening of the Olympic Games, but only Michael will know when he feels prepared for the big day,so we´ll have to wait and see. :)
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Thing about a July bam is MJ knew damn well when he said 'See you in July', that people would be talking about it and expecting it every damn year from then on!  Fell into that trap in 2010 - not falling for it again!  And anyway, as I was talking about yesterday regarding TS, there's still too much unfinished business for bam to happen yet.  And I've said before, I don't think he needs to hijack anyone else's audience (i.e. Olympics) in order to get the world watching.  :michael_jackson-1135:
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Agree with you curls. <br /><br />Besides, he DID see us in July 2009. We just didn't see him.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    ^^ Exactly bec - 'See you in July' was done and dusted in 2009.