Michael Jackson's Killer Tries to ESCAPE Jail

SweetangelSweetangel Posts: 259
edited January 1970 in News
Hello everyone,<br /><br />and when you think it can't go crazier it goes. :thjajaja121:  :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:<br /><br />
<br /><br />Much Peace and Love to everyone<br /><br />Ps: Sometimes I really Love TMZ Sense of Humor.  :icon_lol:

Comments

• ChicanaChicana Posts: 134
    on 1340785692:
    <br />Hello everyone,<br /><br />and when you think it can't go crazier it goes. :thjajaja121:  :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Much Peace and Love to everyone<br /><br />Ps: Sometimes I really Love TMZ Sense of Humor.  :icon_lol:<br />
    <br /><br />lol.. wow. escaping to different places by reading... ahaha.ahahahaha. omg. :th_bravo:
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    she looks like she is acting in some hollywood movie...seems to be very happy and satisfied...wait, but this IS movie!  :icon_lol:
  • :icon_lol:<br /><br />"He's using the [size=12pt]power of imagination[/size]" ... actors are using the power of imagination as well, especially when they become "a part of the book" ..or film script.<br /><br />
    <br />[size=12pt]The power of imagination[/size]<br />Scriptwriter Geoffrey Fletcher on launching a competition for imaginative budding filmmakers <br />
    http://www.voice-online.co.uk/article/power-imagination
  • LUNALUNA Posts: 361
    [size=12pt]obviously,at 1:45 we can't c murray in jail,i think they have not any picture of him while as detained in custody (ok.... only photoshopped 1s)  :icon_lol: and what a happy woman i c outside the prison!  :affraid: too much joy 4 some1 who is talking about a man who has been charged with murder![/size]<br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Wow, Sweetangel, you sure know how to build up a girl's hopes for a bit of excitement with your title, only to dash them with old news!! For a moment there I thought Murray had really tried to escape! That'd be a great twist, don't you think Mr Producer?!
  • SweetangelSweetangel Posts: 259
    on 1340797071:
    <br />Wow, Sweetangel, you sure know how to build up a girl's hopes for a bit of excitement with your title, only to dash them with old news!! For a moment there I thought Murray had really tried to escape! That'd be a great twist, don't you think Mr Producer?!<br />
    <br /><br /> :icon_lol: I did "borrow" the Title from TMZ. But I had nearly a heartattack as I did read the Title. Why do I have<br />the Feeling that somebody is watching us? Remember the nice Picture by TMZ, Conrad Murray behind Bars and one<br />bare was missing.<br /><br />Much Peace and Love to everyone
  • LUNALUNA Posts: 361
    on 1340804525:
    <br />
    on 1340797071:
    Why do I have<br />the Feeling that somebody is watching us?
    <br /><br /><br />[size=12pt]<br />do u remember the lyrics:"i always feel like somebody's watching me/and i have no privacy"? mj has always felt this way,in his life. and now? and what if he had decided 2 observe us?  :icon_e_confused: now,he's free and hidden somewhere,nobody can keep on watching him.[/size]<br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]<br /><br /><br />
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    on 1340787043:
    <br />
    on 1340785692:
    <br />Hello everyone,<br /><br />and when you think it can't go crazier it goes. :thjajaja121:  :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Much Peace and Love to everyone<br /><br />Ps: Sometimes I really Love TMZ Sense of Humor.  :icon_lol:<br />
    <br /><br />lol.. wow. escaping to different places by reading... ahaha.ahahahaha. omg. :th_bravo:<br />
    <br /><br />As whacky as it may sound to you, many people use reading as a form of escapism......when I read a book and am really getting into it, that is exactly what I do......I escape on the journey to what or where the book is about and taking me.....one might be a very, very dark & twisted place and others might be rainbows and lollipops....depends on the book I am reading.
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1340787484:
    <br />she looks like she is acting in some hollywood movie...seems to be very happy and satisfied...wait, but this IS movie!  :icon_lol:<br />
    <br /><br />A greatest movie !!!! :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :ghsdf:
  • rachel1018rachel1018 Posts: 121
    omg............:))))
  • rachel - its not what you think. its escapism by books / reading. its a play on words in subject title. brought to you by the craft TMZ... :icon_razz: :icon_razz:  :icon_razz: