Michael Jackson's DNA Says This Is Not Him!

ChicanaChicana Posts: 134
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
I don't know if you all have already seen this article or not, but I came across it earlier today. I had already heard that the person that was brought to the hospital wasn't the real Michael Jackson. The person that supposedly died was someone else.<br /><br />The source is: The Spoof : Michael Jackson's DNA Says This Is Not Him! funny satire story The Spoof : spoof news headlines, parody and political satire stories<br /><br />Here's the article:<br /><br />June 26, 2009<br /><br />A police coroner shocked everyone this morning when he announced that the body brought in to the hospital was NOT the real Michael Jackson.<br /><br />Through DNA testing and comparing them with Jackson's DNA fo years ago, someone has been impersonating Jacko for several years now.<br /><br />Perhaps that's why he kept putting off shows, stated one authority.<br /><br />Fans of Jackson say that something had changed several years back, especially after he married Lisa Marie.<br /><br />After that, this "Michael Jackson" began acting even crazier.<br /><br />Could it be that Lisa Marie spilled the family secret on how her dad had faked his death years ago and Michael came up with a plan to have a peaceful rest to his life.<br /><br />The Presley secret seemed to involve Elvis' twin brother who was supposedly dead at birth but was actually severely handicapped and taken care of in a home. When Jesse died, Elvis saw his chance for freedom, as they buried his twin brother.<br /><br />Jackson's whole demeanor changed about the time of his "marriage" to Lisa Marie and his appearance changed to help him get away.

Comments