Hello from Melbourne Australia

Josiec84Josiec84 Posts: 50
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
G'day<br />Nice to meet you all<br /><br />On june 22nd this year, when I saw that video about Dave Dave on Larry king live,  I've been hooked on looking at death hoax evidence ever since and am starting to believe he really is alive<br /><br />I'm sorry to say that I wasn't a fan  :icon_cry: but I really loved his music. He was unique<br />Hope he is alive and plan a big comeback :moonwalk_: :michael-jackson:<br /><br />This forum is awesome<br /><br />Keep up the amazing work<br /><br />Love and respect to all<br /><br />Josie xx

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Welcome to the nuthouse!

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• RKRK Posts: 3,019
    G'day Josie. It's great to meet you. There are quite a few of us Aussies here [ I'm a Brisbane girl myself] ...and always wonderful to have more. I agree with you that this place is awesome. There is three years worth of research and observations all contained here in our wonderful Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators forum. Welcome to Hoaxville....you are in for the time of your life.  :icon_razz: 
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    G'day Josie, welcome to the forum! :)<br /><br />
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    on 1341247484:
    <br />..... and am starting to believe he really is alive<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Hi Josie - for some reason these words really struck me, and brought back a myriad of feelings from the time I first started to believe! It's a pretty mind-blowing, awesome thought to begin to entertain isn't it?!<br /><br />Good to have you here!
  • Hi Josie Welcome  :multiplespotting:to the death hoax forum it's so cool here lovely to have you here :bearhug: xxx
  • Hi Josie I did send balloons but for some reason it didn't work I'll try again x :multiplespotting:
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Hi Josiec84 welcome
  • Heyy josie! Welcome here  :) hope you have a cool time here hoaxing!! Xx nice to meet ya  :michael-jackson:
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Hi Josie !!!  :icon_razz:  Welcome in the Hoax family !!  :icon_razz:
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    on 1341248876:
    <br />Welcome to the nuthouse!<br />
    <br /><br />Yep....always room for more  :icon_lol:  Welcome Josie! Looking forward to hearing more from you!<br /><br />images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSWT-Ctq8vOzo6yS87oSdmIdpgPmkgLmHYgoTjRIl9s_0u55JTAPw<br /><br />Blessings
  • Hi Josie, welcome to this bumpy ride<br /><br /><br />102989936.jpg<br />
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1341265308:
    on 1341248876:
    <br />Welcome to the nuthouse!
    Yep....always room for more  :icon_lol:  Welcome Josie! Looking forward to hearing more from you!<br /><br />images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSWT-Ctq8vOzo6yS87oSdmIdpgPmkgLmHYgoTjRIl9s_0u55JTAPw<br /><br />Blessings
    :thjajaja121:<br /><br /><br />@Josiec84: welcome in Hoax-Land! <br />Look forward to reading you on the forum.<br />As RK said, we have plenty of Aussi fellow-beLIEvers here  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />It's interesting that more and more new members come and say that they got hooked in on the hoax-coach because of the Dave-Dave disguise!
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1341273764:
    <br />
    on 1341265308:
    on 1341248876:
    <br />Welcome to the nuthouse!
    Yep....always room for more  :icon_lol:  Welcome Josie! Looking forward to hearing more from you!<br /><br />images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSWT-Ctq8vOzo6yS87oSdmIdpgPmkgLmHYgoTjRIl9s_0u55JTAPw<br /><br />Blessings
    :thjajaja121:<br /><br /><br />@Josiec84: welcome in Hoax-Land! <br />Look forward to reading you on the forum.<br />As RK said, we have plenty of Aussi fellow-beLIEvers here  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />It's interesting that more and more new members come and say that they got hooked in on the hoax-coach because of the Dave-Dave disguise!<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Yes, I think that i had read it before some new member :icon_rr: :icon_mrgreen:
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Hi Josie....I am also from Melbourne Australia...I live in Preston.  Where are you from?  Nice to have you aboard.  <br />Welcome to the family.  Brace yourself and keep hoaxing.  Any new information is very much welcomed.  Look forward to reading your post and input.  God bless<br /><br />
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    Welcome to the family Josie!! :bearhug: Hope you enjoy your stay! Michael IS ALIVE, have no doubt about that...and "It's All For LOVE!"<br /><br />I send you Blessings and LOVE Josie!!
  • ShyBleuEyesShyBleuEyes Posts: 623
    Welcome Josie,<br /><br /> :)
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    I´m a littel late to the party  :icon_lol:<br /><br />Welcome Josie <br /><br /> :bearhug:
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    estoy empezando a creer que realmente está vivo
    <br /><br />Hello Josie! I think we all go through there, welcome to the family hoaxland.<br /><br />                                                :th_bravo:<br /><br />              scaled.php?server=844&filename=tequieroms.jpg&res=landing
  • Josiec84Josiec84 Posts: 50
    Awwwww thank you all so much for the warm welcome<br />I'm having so much fun already and feel right at home<br /><br />@good2btrue, I live near the Blackburn area<br /><br />Great to see so many Aussies' in here and, of course, it's awesome to see people from other places around the world <br /><br />L.O.V.E and respect<br /><br />Josie xx