Greetings from Melbourne, Australia!

JohnLennonJohnLennon Posts: 31
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Hello everyone, my name is Reese and I live in Melbourne, Australia. I am a HUGE MJ and Beatles fan and I have been a believer since day one. I am excited to read up on the hoax since I have missed so much in the past months. I am very excited to make new MJ friends who feel the same way about him as I do :) <br />Happy hoaxing  :michael-jackson:<br />- Reese<br />PS - please no one be offended by my user name, I am horrible at coming up with screen names and JohnLennon was the first thing that came to mind at the time.

Comments

• AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Welcome Reese! :) Love your username, I'm a huge Beatles fan too.
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    ANOTHER beLIEver from Melbourne!  Welcome.  I wouldn't be surprised if you know some people on the forum in real life!  :)
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    Welcome oh fellow Oz-dweller hoax believer!<br /><br /> :icon_cool:<br /><br />
  • JohnLennonJohnLennon Posts: 31
    Thanks Andrea! The Beatles and MJ = my life haha :)<br />@Gwynned I actually just moved here to Australia from the US a few weeks ago lol so I haven't really made any friends just yet.<br />@Adi thanks for the welcome! I am excited to be here :)
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    Hello there Reese and welcome to the forum. <br /><br />hello-wave-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Hi and welcome JohnLennon
  • leilani81leilani81 Posts: 484
    Welcome JohnLennon  :bearhug:
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Hello there John Lennon [ my fav Beatle by the way]  G'day from the sunshine state. Hugh Beatle fan here as well, and of course a life long MJ fan. The first concert I ever attended was a J5 concert here in Brisbane in the mid seventies. And still one of the best concerts I've ever been to.
  • Hey JohnLennon :)<br /><br />Welcome and peace!<br /><br />ImaginePeaceSign.jpg
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Hi Reese! <br /><br />I hope you are finding your way around the forum and all is well!  Welcome!<br />I look forward to reading more from you!  <br /><br />Blessings Always
    Thank you ALL for the warm welcome here  :bearhug:<br />@ RK: John and Paul are my favourite Beatles :)
  • on 1341839158:
    <br />ANOTHER beLIEver from Melbourne!  Welcome.  I wouldn't be surprised if you know some people on the forum in real life!  :)<br />
    <br /><br />Haha yeah, Welcome Reece...so many from Melbourne here  :icon_razz:
  • Hi there John Lennon  :bearhug: Welcome  :bearhug: nice to meet you x
  • Hello Reese! Big Beatles fan here too--went to see Rain (the Beatles tribute band) this past winter with my mom and husband, and my mom just saw Ringo in concert! Sooo jealous.<br /><br />I'm an expat, too! Isn't it a fun adventure?<br /><br />See you around on the forums  :icon_e_biggrin:
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Welcome Reese in our Hoax Family !!!  :compute: :icon_razz:
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Hi Reese (aka JohnLennon).  Welcome to brrrrr cold Melbourne...Well you did come in our peek winter time.  Have you been told about our four seasons in one day yet???<br /><br />Well, Melbourne truly lives up to that.  My advice from someone that has lived here all my life, dress in four layers... lol.  And bring an umbrella, just in case.<br /><br />What made you move here from the USA ??  I'm from Preston in Melbourne.  Have been investigating from the beginning,  (although not always active with replies) and am really hoping there will be an end soon.!!<br /><br />Welcome to the family.  We are a pretty friendly bunch of insane people, who work through all hours of the night to find that "ONE THING".  The proof that MJ is alive but there<br />is so many different layers and dots to connect, that eventually you will need a straightjacket...I'm sure one of us will be happy to lend you ours !!  So if you're prepared for a challenge, then we welcome you...New ideas and thoughts are more than welcomed.  Look forward to reading your posts...Cheers
    Thanks again everyone :)<br /><br />@RememberHisTime: I also went to see Rain this past winter in Philadelphia, PA where I used to live and boy did I have a good time :) being an expat is really exciting, I love being able to see new places and learn new things other than what I am accustomed to. I am soooooooooooooo jealous of your mom I bet Ringo put on a great show!<br /><br />@2good2btrue: I have heard about the four seasons in one and I believe I have experienced it after only being here for almost a month lol I am actually living in Vermont, Victoria right outside of Melbourne. I moved here for work and to further my schooling as a RN, I brought along my four year old son and hubby and we all just love it here, it's really a breath of fresh air. <br />I also have been investigating from the beginning but I took a much needed break because it was starting to consume my life and I started to fall into a deep depression (I know it sounds silly but MJ has been a part of my life since I was a child). I hope there is an end in sight and this can be over with and we can have our king back :) <br /><br />- Reese
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Welcome JohnLennon, I'm looking forward to getting to know you here!<br />I hope you settle in nicely in your new country, and wish your young family much success!!
  • Hello again Reese! I saw Rain in Hershey, PA--so either right before or right after the show in Philly! That's almost serendipitous.<br /><br />My mom said that Ringo looked really good for his age, had a lot of energy, and genuinely enjoyed performing music. I'm sure he's not doing it for the money, as he doesn't have to. (She saw him in Easton, PA.) She sent me a tshirt from the show that says Tour 2012 on the back  ;D<br /><br />Being an expat is fun, but it's hard at times too, at least for me. It's funny hearing the Australians talking about their day of four seasons--because where I live in France, there are NO seasons!
    on 1341976670:
    <br />Thanks again everyone :)<br /><br />@RememberHisTime: I also went to see Rain this past winter in Philadelphia, PA where I used to live and boy did I have a good time :) being an expat is really exciting, I love being able to see new places and learn new things other than what I am accustomed to. I am soooooooooooooo jealous of your mom I bet Ringo put on a great show!<br /><br />@2good2btrue: I have heard about the four seasons in one and I believe I have experienced it after only being here for almost a month lol I am actually living in Vermont, Victoria right outside of Melbourne. I moved here for work and to further my schooling as a RN, I brought along my four year old son and hubby and we all just love it here, it's really a breath of fresh air. <br />I also have been investigating from the beginning but I took a much needed break because it was starting to consume my life and I started to fall into a deep depression (I know it sounds silly but MJ has been a part of my life since I was a child). I hope there is an end in sight and this can be over with and we can have our king back :) <br /><br />- Reese<br />
    <br /><br />  Wow you're studying to be a Registered Nurse...may I say that takes a special kind of person.  I always wanted to do that, but don't think I would cope with the rotating shifts as I am a single mother to a 9yo boy...I work in Home and Community Care now,<br />looking after the elderly in their homes, but have had extensive experience working with doctors and recently completed Pathology collection cert III.  Two of my family member have their own businesses teaching first aid...So, have you noticed anything medically speaking, that doesn't  seem to be correct?  Eg. ways in which MJ was worked on, or what happened at the hospital?<br /><br />I've just been researching that intubation has been proved to be more harmful to a patient that is in cardiac arrest...was going to start a new topic about that.  Anyway, stay warm, and vermont is only about 1/2hr away from me...keep in touch.
  • Josiec84Josiec84 Posts: 50
    :bearhug: Hello from a fellow Melbournian<br />You actually live close by from me. I live near blackburn<br />Welcome to the hoax family.<br /><br />You'll love it here <br /><br />L.O.V.E and respect<br /><br />Josie xxoo
    on 1341996665:
    <br /> :bearhug: Hello from a fellow Melbournian<br />You actually live close by from me. I live near blackburn<br />Welcome to the hoax family.<br /><br />You'll love it here <br /><br />L.O.V.E and respect<br /><br />Josie xxoo<br />
    <br /><br />Ditto...hey we should all meet up one sunny day......have to organise that.  We could bring along our hoax glasses and kids for the day...my son is a beLIEver too...I've brainwashed him into it...God bless
    @Josiec84 & @2good2btrue: that would be great, I love making new friends and my son is HUGE MJ and Beatles fan lol I have AIM if you want we can chat on there and discuss theories and such. My SN is RubberSoul829 :)<br /><br />@RememberHisTime: They put on a great show didn't they? I bet Ringo was amazing, I'm still very jealous of your mom lol Wow, that's awesome that you are living in France! So what is the weather like then? ... we can trade weather lol<br /><br />@Mjonmind: Thank you very much :) I am settling in quite well.<br /><br />Anyone can feel free to IM me on AIM: RubberSoul829 :)<br />- Reese<br />
    on 1342002490:
    <br />@Josiec84 & @2good2btrue: that would be great, I love making new friends and my son is HUGE MJ and Beatles fan lol I have AIM if you want we can chat on there and discuss theories and such. My SN is RubberSoul829 :)<br /><br />@RememberHisTime: They put on a great show didn't they? I bet Ringo was amazing, I'm still very jealous of your mom lol Wow, that's awesome that you are living in France! So what is the weather like then? ... we can trade weather lol<br /><br />@Mjonmind: Thank you very much :) I am settling in quite well.<br /><br />Anyone can feel free to IM me on AIM: RubberSoul829 :)<br />- Reese<br />
    <br /><br />I'm gonna show my age now, but what is "aim"?  Is it like a chatroom or twitter??  Never heard of it before.....I need to be educated, as I still am learning set a wireless modem at the moment...I feel so silly.....Technology is just hard to keep up with at 47 !!!  My 9yo knows more than me.!!! Cheers , Jo