YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS. How MJ is Conrad Murray

2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
edited January 1970 in Dr. Conrad Murray
Watch this video and please comment.................

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oARx7PPKX4<!-- m -->

Comments

• Ok, this is too much, MJ is: Dave Dave, Blonde lady, the fedora hat guy, and now Murray...

I think only the Dave Dave thing is true
  • I saw this video a few times before, I LOVE IT when he is dancing in that little black suit <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • This was suggested in on the old forum and we did actually find the history of where Doc Murray trained and practiced etc and we found him to be a real person. This theory was looked into in great detail and dismissed.
  • [youtube:5l6stltl]
  • [youtube:7vxo15jw]
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Thanks for your replies.

The point I'm trying to make is that I know Conrad Murray is a real person and a real Dr. but the youtube video he put out, maybe wasn't him. It' s what he says in the video, and how he says it , that made me feel something wasn't right. I know that has been discussed b4, but couldn't it still be possible that it was MJ in the video and not the real Dr Conrad Murray?????????? All his photos show him smiling and you can always see his teeth at the top. But upon examining the youtube video, you will notice his top lip never moves, almost as if he has prosthetic makeup on ( Just like MJ towards his final days?)

But thanks anyhow for clearing that up for me.

"It's all for L>O>V>E"
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    I've always believed Murray to be a real person, however, in the video he did, he certainly wasn't speaking as himself - I believe he was relaying a message from Michael.
    YES...........and don't forget, he treated MJ's children in the past, so I'm sure the Dr Murray would do anything for $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ if MJ paid him enough to play his part. Remember that Conrad is an amatuer actor on the small screen, and so is his girlfriend. How convenient is that.

A Dr, who is a family friend, and has been an actor, was hired 11 days b4 the hoax death, and then the supposed Dr. disappears at the end....... Murray owed alot of money in child support, and had a shady past. I bet you he is financially okay now.
  • ALL IS POSSIBLE ! BUT I don't think Murray is MJ. As sombody has said before : blond lady, hatman, Dave Dave, Murray, etc... This is really too much, I don't think he did it. Perhaps, we'll never know... But I don't think so.
    I'm sure we are on the same page here. The video of Conrad was made way b4 the funeral. I know this has been mentioned before, but with the old forum shutting down for a while, and the fact that more time has elapsed, we need to put all the clues on the table again. It's getting so confusing, but at the same time, I think we are getting closer to the truth, which is the end of our journey.

But we do agree that Dr Conrad Murray is a real person, and a real Dr......Maybe he was just following a script from Michael himself, since MJ even directed his own funeral, he must of made him put out the video to let us know he is okay.