Whoopi tweeting about hoax & Jackson's

Australian MJ BeLIEverAustralian MJ BeLIEver Posts: 2,349
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
@WhoopiGoldberg: Ok wow too many different stories clearly SOMETHING is going on and the truth still remains out there. I hope 4 the best for all.<br /><br />@WhoopiGoldberg: heard an odd report on news that Katherine Jackson mother of Michael is missing & that there's a missing persons report Is this a sick hoax<br /><br />@WhoopiGoldberg: @YO_RANDYJACKSON Love my watch ur gonna sell out in moments!<br /><br />@WhoopiGoldberg: @YO_RANDYJACKSON Loving my watch!<br /><br />@WhoopiGoldberg: @YO_RANDYJACKSON Just reaching out!<br />

Comments

• becbec Posts: 6,387
    I take Whoopi to be a smart woman. She's no dummy. It wouldn't surprise me if she had serious suspicions.
  • likemikelikemike Posts: 105
    @Aussie - the Randy Jackson she is tweeting is the one from American Idol. He was on the View last week and gave all the hosts watches from his collection.
  • Where's the hoax mention? It's probably about what happened yesterday
  • on 1343058289:
    <br />@Aussie - the Randy Jackson she is tweeting is the one from American Idol. He was on the View last week and gave all the hosts watches from his collection.<br />
    <br /><br />Yes.  Wrong Jackson.  But I did see the last two about Ms. Katherine.  I started following her right after Latoya was a guest on the view and Whoopi shushed Latoya about revealing who she'd want to question about her brother.  She rarely tweeted, then a couple of weeks ago she's been tweeting galore. 
  • ok, so i got the randy jackson quotes wrong. my bad sorry folks. <br /><br />meanwhile, i think the top two, re: mrs J were interesting. and i happen to agree with bec, she is a smart woman. in her tweet where she talks about "the truth being out there" i dont think she is just talking about mrs J, i think she is talking about the death itself. remember she has also had much jackson family on the view post 25.09. i am sure she has put the pieces together. in fact i wouldnt be suprised if she is a guest on here at times.<br /><br />i think several celebrities have come here to look. they know its all not right.<br /><br /><br />i'm excited!
  • LUNALUNA Posts: 361
    [size=14pt]please,link!![/size]<br /><br />[size=14pt]LUNA[/size]
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1343768932:
    <br />[size=14pt]please,link!![/size]<br /><br />[size=14pt]LUNA[/size]<br />
    <br /><br />https://twitter.com/WhoopiGoldberg
  • LUNALUNA Posts: 361
    on 1343769647:
    <br /><br /><br />[size=12pt]thanx![/size]  :bearhug:<br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />