Letter released today from the Estate 24th July 2012

2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
FROM THE ESTATE OF MICHAEL JACKSON<br /><br />We thank the fans for their keen interest in the matters that have been reported on recently regarding the Estate and Mrs. Jackson.<br /> <br /><br />We will not comment any further on the letter we received from certain of the Jackson siblings.  We think our letter in response speaks for itself.<br /><br />We are acutely concerned about the welfare of Mrs. Jackson, and most particularly with Michael's minor children.  We are concerned that we do what we can to protect them from undue influences, bullying, greed, and other unfortunate circumstances.  While we do not have standing to directly intervene, we have monitored the situation and will continue to do so.  We believe measures are being put in place that will help protect them from what they are having to deal with.  <br /><br />We take these matters very seriously and will continue to report on them as appropriate. <br /><br />Sincerely,<br /><br />John Branca<br />John McClain<br />Co-Executors<br />The Estate of Michael Jackson<br /><br /><br />FROM THE ESTATE OF MICHAEL JACKSON - The Michael Jackson Community Fan Club

Comments

• SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    heh
  • so this must be, act 4, scene 1<br /><br /> :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: <br /><br /><br />Lovin it!
  • Guys don't you realize that we are playing on a Michael Jackson movie? This is the directing movies he was talking about on Geraldo's interview.  :smiley_abuv:
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    We are concerned that we do what we can to protect them from undue influences, bullying, greed, and other unfortunate circumstances.  While we do not have standing to directly intervene, we have monitored the situation and will continue to do so.  We believe measures are being put in place that will help protect them from what they are having to deal with. 
    <br /><br />Suddenly I am reminded of THIS:<br /><br />back, MJJC 6/2/2010:<br />
    [size=12pt]Threats are of no consequence in this day and age; at least that's what many believe.<br /><br />But I promise, not only Mr. Taylor, but to those who sincerely believe in the ORIGINAL intent of this forum, if Katherine Jackson is not given her due respect, we are prepared to transfer part of the burden we have to bear from these relentless insults right where it belongs. Sadly, most of the disdain originates from an UNLIKELY place! The more I think about it, the greater my agony elevates because I never thought it would devolve to such a circumstance. The leadership could help us, but many appear to subliminally support it. Michael wouldn't WANT this I assure you. Me-me-me ness will lead some to the edge before they open their eyes.<br /><br />Real Talk!<br /><br /><br />Keep WATCHIN'.......[/size]
    <br /><br />Mwahahaha  :icon_twisted: