MJs kids meet with Attorney after attempt to take them from their home.

2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
Michael Jackson's children, Prince, Paris and Blanket, met with their court-appointed attorney, Margaret Lodise, on Monday evening after Jermaine, Randy and Janet Jackson attempted to take the kids to Arizona, and Lodise could be going to court on Tuesday to address concerns she has about the kids' well being and safety, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.<br /><br />The King of Pop's children were given their own attorney to represent their best interests after their father tragically died three years ago, and Margaret Lodise was appointed to be their guardian ad litem. <br /><br />"Margaret went to the house on Monday evening as a meeting with the children was requested," a source close to the situation tells Radar. "This came after Jermaine, Randy and Janet tried to take them out of state. Katherine has now been out of the picture for over a week, and legal options are now being pursued in order to ensure that the children are safe. <br /><br /><br />"It's certainly extremely concerning to Margaret Lodise that Katherine has been out of town for over a week and that the children haven't spoken to her in that time. Katherine needs to get home quickly because there could be far reaching consequences as far as custody of the kids goes as it pertains to Katherine. It's very likely that Lodise will be going to court as early as Tuesday to express her concerns to the judge, as she has a legal obligation to do so.<br /><br />"Paris got into a scuffle with her aunt Janet upon entering the house because she told Paris she had to stop posting family information on Twitter. Janet physically tried to take Paris' cell phone from her, but she wouldn't give it up. It was just a very, very unfortunate situation that didn't need to occur. If Katherine isn't physically capable of taking care of the kids anymore, then the Courts are going to get involved, and very quickly. The kids can't be caught in the middle of the ongoing drama of the Jackson family, period."<br /><br />Meanwhile, as RadarOnline.com previously reported, Jermaine, Randy and Janet Jackson have been barred from their mother Katherine's Calabasas home after attempting to remove the kids from the house on Monday. The situation adds to the ongoing drama with the Jackson family, as Katherine has been in Arizona for more than a week and hasn't spoken to her grandchildren, of whom she is the legal guardian. "It was just total chaos when Jermaine, Randy and Janet descended on the house," the source revealed.<br /><br />"The plan to take the kids out of the house was going to be a publicity stunt. The kids were going to be paraded into the house in Arizona where Katherine is staying and those photos would be published on a website favored by Randy Jackson."<br /><br />Paris posted on her Twitter: "8 days and counting . something is really off , this isn’t like her at all .. i wanna talk directly to my grandmother!!<|3" <br /><br />Reports circulated on Monday night that Trent Jackson was manipulating Paris to post negative things about the family.<br /><br />"That is absolutely laughable," the source says. "Prince, Paris and Blanket could all be hauled into court to tell the judge what is going on and Paris would reveal that no one forced her to do anything as far as her Twitter is concerned. In fact, the last thing the Jackson family would want is for those kids to testify under oath about what is really going on in the family. The kids are ready to go to court, as they feel the only thing that can bring their grandmother home," the source says.<br /><br /><br />Stay tuned to RadarOnline.com for developments on this story.<br /><br /> <br /><br />Michael Jackson's Kids Met With Attorney After Attempt To Take Them From Their Home | Radar Online<br /><br /><br />So it was Janet trying to take Paris's phone from her because of her abuse of Twitter..Hmmmmmmmmm<br /><br />This is absolutley too crazy and extremely hard to follow <br /><br />I'm actually starting to think that maybe the siblings "are not what they say they are"...maybe this is all true, and the children and helping to expose them..

Comments

• Paris posted on her Twitter: "8 days and counting.<br /><br />hmmmm...
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    on 1343135371:
    <br />Paris posted on her Twitter: "8 days and counting.<br /><br />hmmmm...<br />
    <br /><br />I think she meant 8 days since she has seen her grandmother Katherine...but I could be wrong.
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    Katherine Jackson’s Lawyers: “Plan in Place for Three Years to Remove Her From Her Home and Grandchildren” | Showbiz411<br /><br />Katherine Jackson’s Lawyers: <br />“Plan in Place for Three Years to Remove Her From Her Home and Grandchildren”<br /><br /><br /><br />EXCLUSIVE Katherine Jackson’s lawyers have sent me a statement about what went on yesterday in Calabasas. All of it was witnessed by the attorneys. Here it is, exclusively:<br /><br />“Yesterday afternoon certain Jackson family members ambushed Katherine Jackson’s home after their vehicle tore through security gates on the tails of the SUV containing Michael Jackson’s children.  After exiting their vehicles, Jackson family members ran up to Michael’s children as they yelled and began to aggressively grab at the cell phones in their hands. Out of concern for the well being of Prince, Paris, and Blanket Jackson, the children were forced to temporarily leave their home and taken to a safe location.  An altercation ensued shortly thereafter and law enforcement arrived at the scene.<br /><br />“Following the incident, it was learned that one of the family members who was part of the ambush admitted that a plan has been in place for the last three years to remove Katherine Jackson from her home and her beloved grandchildren.  Prince, Paris, and Blanket Jackson have not heard from their grandmother since she left their home nine days ago to attend a series of her sons’ concerts on their Unity Tour. She never made the shows. Despite efforts to interview Katherine Jackson at her current location in Arizona yesterday, Los Angeles County Sheriffs confirmed that they were denied access to Mrs. Jackson by security for one of her children. “<br /><br />
  • I wouldn't think the hired "security" staff would have the authority to refuse the police access to Mrs. Jackson in an official investigation.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    The death hoax started right in the middle of the Jackson reality show...........and now, lets hope and pray that it will end the same way..<br /><br />Otherwise all I can think about now, is what if all this is true, and Michael was just waiting for them to make their move on his money...<br /><br />How realiable are these sources??  I am so confused at the moment........<br />Is this why we waited this long for a comeback???  Is this all part of an elaborate hoax or part of the conspiracy everyone talks about?? <br /><br />But how can this help the kids?  Even Debbie Rowe is ready to pounce on those children if something isn't done soon.......Oh my and oh my!! The plot certainly is thickening now.....Off to bed now.  God bless
  • MJ is driving and it's in control.<br /><br />He knows what his children can handle.<br /><br />Anyways they are fine because they are only acting!
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    @2good2btrue: <br />
    I'm actually starting to think that maybe the siblings "are not what they say they are"...maybe this is all true, and the children and helping to expose them..
    <br /><br />You really need to calm down n think for a minute here because the enemy is NOT the Jackson Family members. Don't be so naive. What have you learned in 3 years? Draw on it now. Don't get sucked in to this.
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    Yes- it seems to be building to a crescendo.....so many stories coming fast and furiously.....all subterfuge, smoke and mirrors.<br /><br />MJ is in control no doubt about it.
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    Looks like it's all going as planned. There's so many stories out now heads are not only spinning, but probably soon rolling  :icon_lol:  I think It'll need to go to court in order for things to move on in MJ's favor. Maybe they have evidence for the crescendo.  :icon_question:  A plan has been in place for 3yrs...duh!  :icon_lol:
    Meanwhile the hearts of the clueless MJ fan community and the clueless world public are breaking for Mrs. Jackson and the kids. <br /><br />#Who´s bad<br /><br />MJ you´re naughty  :icon_lol:
    Yeah right. After they accused Ms. Katherine of trying to make money off her dead son on several occasions and dissed Paris for wearing makeup and using the internet. I'm SURE their hearts are just breaking. Boo hoo.
    on 1343141003:
    <br />Yeah right. After they accused Ms. Katherine of trying to make money off her dead son on several occasions and dissed Paris for wearing makeup and using the internet. I'm SURE their hearts are just breaking. Boo hoo.<br />
    <br /><br />Mwaahaahaaa.....that´s what I call psy-war  :icon_twisted: :icon_lol:<br /><br />Edit: even some hoaxers are right now declaring things like "if this turns out to be a stunt, then I´ll quit hoaxing forever!"
    Good lord why would a hoaxer threaten to quit over this incredible scene?<br /><br />Ohhhh... cuz they haven't ever connected the dots properly this whole time. Right. Well, not for lack of time and information that's for sure. Too bad for them.
  • sonson Posts: 182
    edit double post
    on 1343144982:
    <br />
    on 1343139089:
    <br />@2good2btrue: <br />
    I'm actually starting to think that maybe the siblings "are not what they say they are"...maybe this is all true, and the children and helping to expose them..
    <br /><br />You really need to calm down n think for a minute here because the enemy is NOT the Jackson Family members. Don't be so naive. What have you learned in 3 years? Draw on it now. Don't get sucked in to this.<br />
    <br />I don't know, I've believed from the beginning that not all the siblings were aware.<br />
    <br /> Even if they are aware, I think it's presumptuous to say MJ has control over all of them.
    Considering it's Michael's project they're helping out with I DON'T. I have faith in Michael. Period.
    on 1343145340:
    <br />Considering it's Michael's project they're helping out with I DON'T. I have faith in Michael. Period.<br />
    <br /><br />They are grown men and women, they have the capacity to agree or disagree with MJ's direction. Have all the "faith" you want, but if he can't control his siblings than he can't. Plan or no plan.
    Keep watchin', son.
    on 1343145991:
    <br />Keep watchin', son.<br />
    <br />I'm prepared to eat my words if need be.
  • ShyBleuEyesShyBleuEyes Posts: 623
      :icon_bounce:The big steps the hoax is taken these past days ,i love it,  much progress we can see! Progress the whole world can see. <br /><br />I seen the media ( in my country) talking about the Jackson family tonight, it's just laughable, they even knew what the private conversation between Jermaine and Janet went about......hahaha.<br /><br /><br /><br />Oh yes, I did forget something didn’t I? I forgot to introduce you to the monster.<br /><br /><br />L.L.R<br /><br />Shy<br /><br /><br /><br />
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    It's good to have the various graded positions on what is happening with MJ and the Jacksons. Because round and round the circus goes, or merry-go-round.  Michael is firmly in control, that much I know and feel confident of, but how much each of the Jacksons are aware of the whole big picture, IDK<br /><br />Back, Front, TS and Michael have NEVER ever said anything accusatory of any of his family members. And they have gotten angry if attempts were made to say anything negative about them. So that to me says everything, the bottom line for the hoax as well. It means that whatever happens, we have to trust Michael that any wrongs will be righted.  Sometimes I wonder too about his siblings motives from what I read, but then I realize I have to take everything we have learned here these 3 years and guard my thinking correctly.  We have to be strong for Michael.  He has chosen our site to reveal himself, and we have to be faithful to him in return.
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    :suspect: and daily news .... after months of silence , now more news ..Michael is preparing something ... :errrr: :icon_bounce: :icon_razz: :michael-jackson:
  • on 1343145516:
    <br />
    on 1343145340:
    <br />Considering it's Michael's project they're helping out with I DON'T. I have faith in Michael. Period.<br />
    <br /><br />They are grown men and women, they have the capacity to agree or disagree with MJ's direction. Have all the "faith" you want, but if he can't control his siblings than he can't. Plan or no plan.<br />
    <br /><br />michael is the star of DH, but it actually benefits more than just michael. since michael 'died' it has given siblings opportunity to be center stage amongst other benefits, books, interviews, publicity, tour, etc<br /><br /><br />