Why do you think all of this drama is happening in the Jackson Family/Estate?

looking4truthlooking4truth Posts: 1,450
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Hi guys! <br /><br />When I noticed all of these news stories of the Jackson family, I immediately thought of you guys and was extremely curious what your input was in this situation from your perspective. Due to my busy schedule, I haven't been following the news that closely so unfortunately, I really have no detailed answer to the subject's question but I am curious, why do you think all of this is happening in the family right now so publicly? <br /><br />Well, on second of thought, I guess I do have some general vague possible reasons:<br /><br />1) One big fat distraction to something much deeper going on<br />2) To test the fans to see if they can discern fact from fiction-- "Truth will prevail"<br />3) To slowly unveil what really happened and all the parties involved. Jermaine said it will all come out<br />4) To mess with the media to show how easy it is to manipulate the media and for the media to manipulate the public to believe in lies<br /><br />Also, is anyone else surprise how quiet LaToya seems to be in this whole ordeal? She's normally very vocal. It may not mean much but just something I picked up on. 

Comments

• AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    I think you have it pretty much covered looking4truth in your possible reasons. I definitely agree there is something much deeper going on whilst all this drama is a distraction, your other reasons I agree with as well.<br /><br />LaToya - I suppose it is unusual that we haven't heard anything from her regarding all of "this" . There must be a plan behind LaToya not saying anything if it's all part of the illusion of family disunity. <br /><br />IDK...it's all crazy and a bit difficult to keep up with at the moment  :icon_e_smile:
  • looking4truthlooking4truth Posts: 1,450
    on 1343179797:
    <br />IDK...it's all crazy and a bit difficult to keep up with at the moment  :icon_e_smile:<br />
    <br /><br />You got that damn right. lol I'm like so what exactly happened again? I am trying to get a clear straight forward narrative but everything is confusing and seemingly all over the place. By the way, another thing I noticed is TMZ seems to be the first source to all this drama yet again and all the other media outlets are just following behind it. Sounds familiar?  :elvis-1405:  :penguin: :michael_jackson-1135: Okay I'll stop with the smilies. I just miss using these.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    2 and 4. Also, it's a sting, again on the fans but now we are also seeing hoaxers fall for it too. Nasty things being said about the family. Remember back's warning to MJJC. Hard lessons will be learned.
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    1, 2, 4.<br />Unveiling later. Still aiming & sizzling time. Lights out, spot on, ACTION.<br />It's about time something happens in front to freeze attention so that the next act can be prepared quietly in the back.<br /><br />Agree, bec. <br />Too many falling off the disk, completely forgetting they were introduced to a globe.<br />
  • 2MuchMJLuv2MuchMJLuv Posts: 332
    It's hard to decipher why this is all happening--or why it's happening now, but I'm quite sure that NUMEROUS clues have been given throughout this crazy ordeal. It is soooo easy to manipulate a person's way of thinking (fans, media, etc). Rebbie released a pic of Katherine sitting at a table smiling amid a card game of UNO, the media saw it and said "Oh! She's fine". It looked like a scene from the movie "A Weekend At Bernie's". She looked handcuffed. Furthermore, it was reported that she was with "family", however you see Janet's bodyguard Joey smiling deviously and sitting across from Katherine. When I saw it I'd thought "WTF is Joey doing there?"  The executors aren't being fair to Katherine. If the will was authentic, Michael set everything up exactly the way he'd wanted, and it all makes sense considering how careless and irresponsible his family is with money--hoax or non. If an outsider wasn't controlling the estate they would've blown through half of his fortune already. Still, the questions about the potential clues remain. Uno? Joey being in Arizona while Janet was in California?  8)
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    All 4 and imo since La Toya has been working with the 'television and media group' she has had to keep quiet, only sending out positive words... maybe her role is to make connections within the media circle or get all the behind the scenes info. 
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Looking4truth, good explanations--I'd go for all 4!<br /><br />I might add that I think maybe this feud/w details, is setting things up for the next chapter, next stage/phase of the hoax/whatever it is. This hoax is also like chess, each move strategic and powerful for taking down the enemy. 'Michael defeats the dragon.'<br /><br />Each of the Jacksons has their times to shine, times to say something, going with their natural personality to be convincing.<br />They are an entertainment family, afterall.<br /><br />This morning was the first time I actually heard about the feud on the radio. My husband's alarm goes off with the morning station news, and usually I don't wake up, but today I heard the full controversial story, covering pretty well everything we've read so far. They even played a little clip of, Will You be There.  Then they speculated a little too.  I was chuckling to myself and telling hubby that it's all a show by Michael, and he's saying, "Uh huh...".  :icon_lol:  By now Michael Jackson's family are so well known by everyone.  I really felt like cheering and screaming out--Go Michael go!  But I was too sleepy and relaxed in bed... :fresse: