where is latoya?

suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
well we all wanna know why she hasn't been heard from . so i thought i would ask and see if we get an answer  :icon_lol: :penguin:<br /><br />perhaps katherine isn't the only one gone missing  :affraid:

Comments

• curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    There's another story for TMZ!
  • stefy66stefy66 Posts: 30
    ..maybe it is just not time for her to perform yet lolll
  • Josiec84Josiec84 Posts: 50
    On Twitter she's posting very peaceful messages, so could that be something?
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Well, apparently the earth is moving in LA...and she tweets about it...just now<br /><br />14m  La Toya Jackson ‏@latoyajackson <br />Did anyone else feel the 3.8 #Earthquake near #MarinaDelRey? It felt much more powerful than that. <br />
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1343216180:
    <br />Well, apparently the earth is moving in LA...and she tweets about it...just now<br /><br />14m  La Toya Jackson ‏@latoyajackson <br />Did anyone else feel the 3.8 #Earthquake near #MarinaDelRey? It felt much more powerful than that. <br />
    :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121:<br /><br /><br />If you allow me, I'll "translate" that for you  :icon_lol:<br />I think LaToya wants to warn people that there's gonna be a BAM with the same proportions and effects of an EARTHQUAKE.  :affraid:<br /><br />^^ just kidding!  :icon_lol: <br />But I am also surprised of her OBVIOUS absence from this whole "Jackson Family-Feud" saga.<br />Her twits look like she's been living on another galaxy this past week. No relevance whatsoever with the current events ! lol  :icon_lol:<br /><br />OR ...<br />Maybe we should just be patient.... since the BEST is STILL yet to come I guess...  :icon_lol:
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1343939049:
    :icon_lol:  :beerchug: :icon_lol:<br /><br /><br />Yep! she's BACK!  :icon_bounce: and we missed her!!  :icon_e_wink: <br />
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1343939049:
    <br /><br /><br /> :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: [size=12pt]Correct !!![/size]  :icon_lol: :icon_lol: