hello from England!

shannonmjjshannonmjj Posts: 3
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Hello! i'm Shannon from England! I use this website a lot but only decided to create an account today! I love Michael so much, he's my world, and I really do hope he's out there! Well I just wanted to say hey and introduce myself! So thank you!!  :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile<br /><br /><br />(P.S has anyone heard This Is It played backwards? Its just so scary that all of it makes sense blnot just sections! And also it's a real good song backwards too!! :icon_rr:

Comments

• LoveunitedLoveunited Posts: 370
    Welcome Shannonmjj !
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    Hi Shannon, welcome here. If you hear a while ago, not how it works in reverse play and get understandable words. Is welcomed.  :bearhug:
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Welcome Shannon! :)
  • Welcome to our family Shannonmjj, pleased to see youve finally joined us!!  :multiplespotting:<br /><br />I also from England Im in sunny Suffolk where abouts are you?<br /><br /><br />Blessings<br /><br /><br /> :)
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Welcome Shannon
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Hi Shannon and welcome to our hoax home.  I love this site and I hope that you enjoy all it has to offer as much as we do. It's great to have you on board and I look forward to getting to know your thoughts and ideas in the threads. Enjoy the journey...it gets wild at times.
  • on 1343224414:
    <br />Welcome to our family Shannonmjj, pleased to see youve finally joined us!!  :multiplespotting:<br /><br />I also from England Im in sunny Suffolk where abouts are you?<br /><br /><br />Blessings<br /><br /><br /> :)<br />
    <br /><br />Hey! Thanks, and I live in Hampshire! :D
  • on 1343231870:
    <br />Hi Shannon and welcome to our hoax home.  I love this site and I hope that you enjoy all it has to offer as much as we do. It's great to have you on board and I look forward to getting to know your thoughts and ideas in the threads. Enjoy the journey...it gets wild at times.<br />
    <br /><br />Thank you for making me feel so welcome! :D
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    shannonmjj...welcome here !!!  :moonwalk_: