Randy Jackson MJ Estate is Trying to Kill My Mother

MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
edited January 1970 in News
randy.jpg<br /><br />Randy Jackson believes the executors of the Michael Jackson Estate are conspiring to KILL Katherine Jackson.<br /><br />Randy made the allegation in an emotional Twitter rant moments ago ... saying, "It is my fear and belief, that they are trying to take my mother’s life."<br /><br />In the rant, Jackson states his case as to why he believes the MJ Estate is evil ... claiming they are trying to isolate Katherine "just like they did to Michael, in order to propagate their lies, financial agendas and to protect a fraudulent will."<br /><br />Jackson continues, "It is clear that anyone who stands up against the Executors of the Estate - John Branca, John McClain and their attorney Howard Weitzman - is denied access to my mother."<br /><br />Randy also says the Estate blocked Janet, Rebbie and Jermaine from the family home in Calabasas, CA ... where Michael's kids live with Katherine. <br /><br />Randy Jackson -- Michael Jackson Estate is Trying to Kill My Mother | TMZ.com

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Does anyone have an idea by now which way this is going? I am trying to see what the end goal will be. So much drama building up to a bam? I really hope so....

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• on 1343418141:
    <br />Does anyone have an idea by now which way this is going? [size=14pt]I am trying to see what the end goal will be.[/size] So much drama building up to a bam? I really hope so....<br />
    <br />And isn't that the question within the statement, what is the end goal of this, is it the magic trick La Toya has been talking about. La Toya was one of the only Jackson's to not be apart of the fiasco, I wonder why that was, she was only there to tell them to stop fighting in public, where is La Toya anyway?
  • A lot of drama going on in the Jackson family. Anyways, I don't think Michael Jackson's estate is trying to kill Katherine Jackson. I do, however, think the will is invalid. But someone trying to kill Katherine Jackson, Nope, no way.
  • on 1343419332:
    <br />A lot of drama going on in the Jackson family. Anyways, I don't think Michael Jackson's estate is trying to kill Katherine Jackson. I do, however, think the will is invalid. But someone trying to kill Katherine Jackson, Nope, no way.<br />
    <br /><br />I agree with ya.  :smiley_abuv:
  • Love4MichaelLove4Michael Posts: 398
    [size=10pt]I'm lost too Souza...need a new scorecard apparently LOL.  It's funny but so NOT funny at the same time how some "fan camps" love to throw matches onto the gas can though.  Like this for example...[/size]<br /><br /><br />♛TeamMichaelJackson♛ ‏@TeamMichael777<;br />@randyjackson8 TJ Jackson Application for Full Guardianship/NOT JOINT TJ Jackson Application for Full Guardianship/NOT JOINT....<br /><br />[size=10pt]But...if you go to the site linked and actually READ IT it clearly says if the Court reinstates Katherine then they request that it be as Co-Guardian as seen here... [/size]  <br />TJ Jackson Application for Full Guardianship/NOT JOINT<br /><br />[size=10pt]I guess some just love to fan the flames...sad really.[/size]
    I have never believed that Branca was on the bad side, I think he has a job to do besides forking in as much $$$ as possible. I wonder if it's really all a big show, or that something is happening behind the scenes that need this big distraction show. The kids are tweeting in the middle of the night which could indicate they've moved east to Europe or maybe even as far as Australia as suggested. Other theories are that they are really up that late, which I highly doubt, or that others are tweeting from their accounts. Since it was very shortly reported that the kids were moved to a secure location and met with Katherine after that, it's possible Katherine is moved somewhere else as well. IF this is some kind of sting, it could be possible that Branca is made to look like the bad guy since day one on purpose to attrack some snakes and maybe get some stuff on tape. I'm just guessing here, but I can't believe Branca is the target. The whole UNO thing just makes me think MJ is about to play his last card for the win. I think there is more going on behind the scenes and that this whole drama is a huge smokescreen. Just thinking out loud here.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• By all accounts it looks like Randy is "outing" those that the others have been skirting around naming since June 2009. So, any truth to this - as we know there is usually some truth mixed in with lies. I bet the non-beLIEvers are having a field day with this...<br /><br />I've been of the belief that Michael is in control of the estate. But I've sometimes wondered if it was a sting for Branca and group based on previous beliefs. So confusing!<br /><br />Blessings
  • ??? Parallels with Michael saying that "they" were trying to kill him??
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1343418141:
    <br />Does anyone have an idea by now which way this is going? I am trying to see what the end goal will be. So much drama building up to a bam? I really hope so....<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Agree Souza....and if not will BAM  something is happening..... :errrr: and behind all there is Michael of  course... :michael-jackson: :icon_e_wink:
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Randy's role is definitely that of antagonist.  But I too am wondering where this is going.  I guess we'll just have to keep watchin'.
  • YoungMackYoungMack Posts: 347
    Well Souza...... In my opinion this is MJs way of outing whoever it was WITHIN HIS FAMILY who he didnt trust. We always knew some of them were shady to him for money and mooched of him etc but didnt know exactly who it was. We also know from Paris's tweet that her dad alwwys told.her about SOMEONES ways within the family and to watch out. We know Jermaine introduced MJ to Thome Thome who we all think is bad. Not saying anything about that cause I dont know what happens within their family but it is a fact. I really want to know though badly haahahahah ARRRRRGGGGHHHHHH.... I believe that certain things only his kids kno because he knows ultimately they can 150% be trusted..... What do you all think?
    on 1343428823:
    <br />Well Souza...... In my opinion this is MJs way of outing whoever it was WITHIN HIS FAMILY who he didnt trust. We always knew some of them were shady to him for money and mooched of him etc but didnt know exactly who it was. We also know from Paris's tweet that her dad alwwys told.her about SOMEONES ways within the family and to watch out. We know Jermaine introduced MJ to Thome Thome who we all think is bad. Not saying anything about that cause I dont know what happens within their family but it is a fact. I really want to know though badly haahahahah ARRRRRGGGGHHHHHH.... I believe that certain things only his kids kno because he knows ultimately they can 150% be trusted..... What do you all think?<br />
    <br /><br />I think you are falling for the media CRAP and never listened to Michael when he talked about his brothers and sisters. Where is your proof that any of his siblings is/are shady? Please give me something coming from MICHAEL'S mouth and not some media bull crap article.<br /><br />No Jackson Family bashing on this forum, definitely not when based on the same tabloid CRAP Michael warned about.

• on 1343428823:
    <br />Well Souza...... In my opinion this is MJs way of outing whoever it was WITHIN HIS FAMILY who he didnt trust. We always knew some of them were shady to him for money and mooched of him etc but didnt know exactly who it was. We also know from Paris's tweet that her dad alwwys told.her about SOMEONES ways within the family and to watch out. We know Jermaine introduced MJ to Thome Thome who we all think is bad. Not saying anything about that cause I dont know what happens within their family but it is a fact. I really want to know though badly haahahahah ARRRRRGGGGHHHHHH.... I believe that certain things only his kids kno because he knows ultimately they can 150% be trusted..... What do you all think?<br />
    <br /><br />I agree with you.  :smiley_abuv:
  • YoungMackYoungMack Posts: 347
    Hahaja Jackson bashing????? You must have been reading someone elaes post
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    they are trying to isolate Katherine "just like they did to Michael
    <br /><br />If this is true, and denied access to Katherine, their children, I understand the anger or fear of Randy, in 2009 I remember Joe saying that he had denied access to Mj.<br />I personally do not believe this, but if true, it bothers me that the family make public all this drama to everyone then beating a dead horse.<br />As is the plan? would pay to know! but I hope that MJ is in control.  :smiley-vault-misc-150:
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    on 1343420315:
    <br />I have never believed that Branca was on the bad side, I think he has a job to do besides forking in as much $$$ as possible. I wonder if it's really all a big show, or that something is happening behind the scenes that need this big distraction show. The kids are tweeting in the middle of the night which could indicate they've moved east to Europe or maybe even as far as Australia as suggested. Other theories are that they are really up that late, which I highly doubt, or that others are tweeting from their accounts. Since it was very shortly reported that the kids were moved to a secure location and met with Katherine after that, it's possible Katherine is moved somewhere else as well. IF this is some kind of sting, it could be possible that Branca is made to look like the bad guy since day one on purpose to attrack some snakes and maybe get some stuff on tape. I'm just guessing here, but I can't believe Branca is the target. The whole UNO thing just makes me think MJ is about to play his last card for the win. I think there is more going on behind the scenes and that this whole drama is a huge smokescreen. Just thinking out loud here.<br />
    <br /><br />I agree Souza. I think it's a distraction away from something else going on. TMZ in one of their articles said that the kids had been moved to a "secure location"......of course that could very well just be part of the bullcrap designed to add more intrigue, but it seems to me something else is going on. <br /><br />Also - yep the UNO thingy was really interesting, especially since one of the aims of UNO is to have only 1 card remaining then shouting UNO.....but to put that last card on the discard pile there has to be the right set of numbers (or "conditions") .....hmmmm<br /><br />Where this will lead? What will be the end goal?  It does seem to be building to some type of crescendo/showdown...whether that be a BAM waits to be seen. It would be fantastic if it did.  I have never been able to envisage how MJ would actually "do" the BAM - like I've said before I've run through soooo many different BAM scenarios in my head for the past 3 years when certain events have been scheduled (eg Cardiff Tribute etc etc) and afterwards they always make me feel like my thinking was really lame ...... like duh as if MJ would BAM there and then......  lol
  • leilani81leilani81 Posts: 484
    So several months ago I read "joesph Tittles" predictions, I always kept him on my favourites because of the fact he started i believe a year before Michael 'died' and he predicted michael's death which in his predictions it was already in the media about his lungs so this guy wasn't up there in my beliefs but i wondered if he was paid to say some things. but i don't know. anyways in his predictions for this year he said <br /><br />
    18: Jackson Dies is one headline I kept seeing. Not sure what Jackson this could refer to. Maybe Joe Jackson.
    <br /><br />http://spiritmanjoseph.blogspot.com.au/2012/01/2012-world-predictions-celebrity.html<br /><br />i think his predictions are bogus, and some of them are very coincidental at best but if someone pays him to predict something......?<br /><br />I'm wondering if someone is pulling some strings......<br /><br />It's a bizare thought of mine but I have many and never stick to one completely and today this is my thoughts...<br /><br />Is the guardianship being switched so katherine can be phased out? they are making out her health is pretty bad that she needed rest away from the kids, and now claiming they are trying to kill katherine... Do you think we might be hearing Katherine has died some time soon?<br /><br />Just my current thoughts, trying to work out other than distraction what they might be up to with the whole thing
  • VietnowVietnow Posts: 122
    Katherine is what 82 years old? That's a long life these days. Only time can tell leilani81.
  • on 1343429492:
    <br />
    on 1343428823:
    <br /><br />I agree with you.  :smiley_abuv:<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Disagree with you both completely!!<br /><br /><br />Have you actually thought properly about what you are writing YM???<br /><br />IF your theory is correct about exposing the family who you say 'mooch' of MJ, why would MJ trust them with the biggest secret ever (hoax) when this family member could destroy everything by blabbing. <br /><br />They are united. Never kid yourself otherwise. It is all in the plan.<br /><br />All in this together. from joe, to katherine, all the brothers, the cousins, PP and B, ALL members are in harmony here and ALL members are on the same page and ALL members are behind and with Mike..<br /><br /><br /><br />Really dont get people who call themselves 'hoaxers' believing parts of these stories to be true.<br /><br />NOT to YM - To anyone getting sucked in. If call yourself a hoaxer... you should know better!
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1343441057:
    <br />So several months ago I read "joesph Tittles" predictions, I always kept him on my favourites because of the fact he started i believe a year before Michael 'died' and he predicted michael's death which in his predictions it was already in the media about his lungs so this guy wasn't up there in my beliefs but i wondered if he was paid to say some things. but i don't know. anyways in his predictions for this year he said <br /><br />
    18: Jackson Dies is one headline I kept seeing. Not sure what Jackson this could refer to. Maybe Joe Jackson.
    <br /><br />http://spiritmanjoseph.blogspot.com.au/2012/01/2012-world-predictions-celebrity.html<br /><br />i think his predictions are bogus, and some of them are very coincidental at best but if someone pays him to predict something......?<br /><br />I'm wondering if someone is pulling some strings......<br /><br />It's a bizare thought of mine but I have many and never stick to one completely and today this is my thoughts...<br /><br />Is the guardianship being switched so katherine can be phased out? they are making out her health is pretty bad that she needed rest away from the kids, and now claiming they are trying to kill katherine... Do you think we might be hearing Katherine has died some time soon?<br /><br />Just my current thoughts, trying to work out other than distraction what they might be up to with the whole thing<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Off-topic<br /><br />This happened?<br /><br />
    I see President Obama waving out a hospital window giving thumbs up. So something is going to occur in early 2012 that sends the president to the hospital. Seems to be a big news story with some jokes revolved around it on an SNL skit, which also may cause a little bit of controversy.
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /> China will be on your way to becoming the first economy of the world. <br /> I do not think in these psychic :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />
    China is in for a roller coaster ride in 2012. About time they get some of their karma back for how badly they treat the environment. They will endure issues with their financial structure and marketplace
    <br />
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Disagree with you both completely!!<br /><br /><br />Have you actually thought properly about what you are writing YM???<br /><br />IF your theory is correct about exposing the family who you say 'mooch' of MJ, why would MJ trust them with the biggest secret ever (hoax) when this family member could destroy everything by blabbing. <br /><br />They are united. Never kid yourself otherwise. It is all in the plan.<br /><br />All in this together. from joe, to katherine, all the brothers, the cousins, PP and B, ALL members are in harmony here and ALL members are on the same page and ALL members are behind and with Mike..<br /><br /><br /><br />Really dont get people who call themselves 'hoaxers' believing parts of these stories to be true.<br /><br />NOT to YM - To anyone getting sucked in. If call yourself a hoaxer... you should know better!
    <br /><br />Amen.<br /><br />Where will all this lead? God who knows. It's not close to done though, there is unfinished business, so it's leading to something else. Probably more parallels and more hints and whispers. Maybe more attempts to get non-believers on board. Maybe more attempts to wake up the general public. Maybe he wants the media the last men standing when it comes to suspecting something. Anniversary of Elvis's death is coming up, and Bad re-release. TS has some more signs to do, and Jordy needs to talk.<br /><br />Maybe he wants all things Jackson and Michael Jackson to be fresh in people's minds. Maybe he needs (or just wants) a spring board into the next cycle--Fall hoax season a'comith.
  • on 1343445343:
    <br />Probably more parallels and more hints and whispers. Maybe more attempts to get non-believers on board. Maybe more attempts to wake up the general public. Maybe he wants the media the last men standing when it comes to suspecting something. Anniversary of Elvis's death is coming up, and Bad re-release.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />I think you are onto something here. I think the contrived riddiculosness of it all will continue to the point were people (non believers and general public) will have no choice but to start thinking about other options of what happened to MJ. <br /><br />It makes sence now. Remember ages ago on forum, some of asked front or TS (cant remeber which one, but does it matter, lol) will we be mistaken when he bams... There was a resounding no! They will know its MJ...<br /><br /><br />Very exciting. But agree, we have some time to go... Perhaps down to the wire, even perhaps the last day of the year, according to TS...<br /><br />
  • leilani81leilani81 Posts: 484
    I'm not optimistic about the general public changing their view on the hoax :( a lot have short memories and without it being put infront of them they won't connect it, that's why they haven't for 3 years. You have media sites saying it's for the money that the jacksons are doing this yet at the same time the media is saying they won't get anything, if you speak to people in the public all they took from it was that the Jacksons are out for money, they will believe what they have always believed and media stories regardless they will take only what they've believed. Jacksons could donate all their money into charities and protest about the will the media mention both the donating and the the story of the will and they will still go with the Jacksons just being out for money. This is what Michael talked about many times. I think the only time people will stand shocked and connected the dots is in hindsight after he comes out and takes his bow, even then there will be some that will believe his a fake. <br /><br />I don't know if i've made sense with writting this, my mind is on other things as well. Will re read it in a bit once I have the weeding done and correct if i've made errors in how I've wrote it
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    We have four years to get it right... :Pulling_hair: :over-react-smiley:<br /><br />Tabloibs = Lies = money $$$$$$  Hey I just noticed the $ sign is on the 4 key ....lol<br /><br />All the Jacksons are victims of the money train......All the family have been affected by the tabloids...and the worst lie of them all, was that Michael was a child molestor..This really brought the family together,..........and together they fight for a common goal..<br /><br />They all have the same agenda.<br /><br />If anything, its the media reports that make then look like money greedy people.  The truth will be revealed soon.<br /><br />KEEP WATCHING.........
  • on 1343446777:
    <br /> they will believe what they have always believed and media stories regardless they will take only what they've believed.
    <br /><br />Maybe now. Not IF when jordy is in spotlight.<br /><br />Public will be forced to question EVERTHING we read / watch in news, not just MJ related. He will turn media upside down and stand it on its head...<br /><br />Public will have no option but to start not trusting media and start seeing it for the monster manipulator brain killing machine that it is!