Does Al Sharpton think Michael Jackson is alive?

JesusLover05JesusLover05 Posts: 73
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
I think Al Sharpton thinks Michael Jackson is alive. Anyways, what do you think? Does Al Sharpton suspect Michael Jackson is alive?

Comments

• wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    What makes you think this?  Has he said something or done something recently? <br />Without some sort of statement, interview, writing piece from him, I have nothing<br />to base anything on?  Until he does something more direct which I can relate to,<br />I can't offer an opinion either way.  However, I am still interested in why you<br />think this.......<br /><br /> <br />
  • What makes you think this?  Has he said something or done something recently? <br />Without some sort of statement, interview, writing piece from him, I have nothing<br />to base anything on?  Until he does something more direct which I can relate to,<br />I can't offer an opinion either way.  However, I am still interested in why you<br />think this.......
    <br /><br />Well, I just think that Al Sharpton knows something because he knows the Jacksons.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Why all these new threads? Can't you just make one thread and ask people who they think knows?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."