MICHAEL JACKSON DOCTOR Medical Board Moves to REVOKE License

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited January 1970 in News
[size=18pt]MICHAEL JACKSON DOCTOR<br />Medical Board Moves<br />to REVOKE License[/size]<br />46 minutes ago BY TMZ STAFF<br /><br />EXCLUSIVE<br />0730-arnie-klein-2.jpg<br /><br />Michael Jackson's former dermatologist Arnie Klein should NOT be allowed to practice medicine ... so says a CA Medical Board honcho who just filed a request to have Klein's medical license revoked. <br /><br />The person behind the claim is Linda Whitney -- the Board's Executive Director of Consumer Affairs -- who claims Arnie has refused to undergo mandatory mental and physical examinations, in direct violation of the Board's orders.<br /><br />Arnie -- one of MJ's closest friends and the doc who prescribed massive quantities of meds for the singer -- was ordered to undergo the examinations following an investigation into an anonymous complaint against the doctor back in 2010, alleging substandard care of two patients.<br /><br />The patients have not been identified, so it's unclear if one of them was Michael Jackson.<br /><br />Klein was ordered to submit to mental and physical examinations by June 8 -- but as we previously reported, the doctor refused, demanding to know who's behind the anonymous complaint.<br /><br />Now, Whitney is asking the Board to pull the plug on his practice.<br /><br />TMZ spoke with Klein's rep, Joel Douglas, who tells us ... "We're willing to cooperate, we just want to know the reasons behind the investigation. We're optimistic the court will be fair in the matter."

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• I just saw this on TMZ! My first thought was, Michael is turning up the HEAT! It parallels the recent revelation that Brian Oxman's license to practice law was revoked.<br /><br />Something is DEFINITELY going on... but as Bob Dylan once said, "Don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows."<br /><br /> :smiley_abuv: for MJ!
  • At the risk of being laughed at, I'm going to admit that I struggle to work out if Klein is a good guy or a bad guy.
  • following an investigation into an anonymous complaint against the doctor back in 2010, alleging substandard care of two patients.<br /><br />The patients have not been identified, so it's unclear if one of them was Michael Jackson.
    <br /><br />How could MJ be one of them when he was "dead" in 2010? Or do the mean the complaint was done before and they only started to investigate in 2010?<br />Eiether way, it's ambigous  ???
  • Lol, good pick up. :icon_e_biggrin: Although it could simply be miswritten  :icon_e_confused:
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    on 1343736425:
    <br />
    following an investigation into an anonymous complaint against the doctor back in 2010, alleging substandard care of two patients.<br /><br />The patients have not been identified, so it's unclear if one of them was Michael Jackson.
    <br /><br />How could MJ be one of them when he was "dead" in 2010? Or do the mean the complaint was done before and they only started to investigate in 2010?<br />Eiether way, it's ambigous  ???<br />
    <br />Ditto...I thought the same thing...This is heating up.. :abouttime: :abouttime:
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    If we assume that Michael is one of those patients behind this complain, then Dr. Klein must be a " bad guy" !!
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    on 1343730613:
    <br />At the risk of being laughed at, I'm going to admit that I struggle to work out if Klein is a good guy or a bad guy.<br />
    <br /><br />Me too!
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    I have my doubts with Klein
  • Did you guys notice Arnie's look? a man with a gaze like that can't be a good guy.... furthermore I have never thought he was a good guy, he is probably one of those evils who wanted to get their patients addicted to certain meds, I mean meds that will provide them wealth no matter at what price. :icon_evil:
  • on 1343744869:
    <br />
    on 1343730613:
    <br />At the risk of being laughed at, I'm going to admit that I struggle to work out if Klein is a good guy or a bad guy.<br />
    <br /><br />Me too!<br />
    <br />Me three....all these outrageous stories about Michael being gay and peeing in the cup etc. make me wonder if he's helping with the hoax or just trying to cash in on Michael's "death"<br /><br />p.s. these articles bringing up people from the beginning of the hoax makes me wonder when/if we're gonna hear about Thome Thome again
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    on 1343730613:
    <br />You're not alone with that thought Aussie. I've heard others say that too...myself included. But I have to say that Arnie intrigues me and I laugh my ass off at his preposterous stories and crazy interviews, where he is speaking so fast, it appears as if he is self medicating cause he seems out of his gourd. In the beginning of the hoax, I thought Arnie was playing, but now after more developments I am uncertain. I like to tell myself he's playing cause that is some crazy shizzit for it to be real.
  • Hmm, I wonder..<br /><br />Why would Klein first want to know who's behind the anonymous complaint and to find out what the reasons are behind the investigation and with this non cooperative attitude he even risks to have his med license revoked. Whatsup? :suspect: Either Klein's hiding something OR the CA MB is hiding something :suspect: <br /><br />
    we just want to know the reasons behind the investigation.
    <br />Before you're willing to undergo physical and mental examinations, wouldn't you have the right to know what the reasons behind the investigation are, even when the complaints are anonymous?<br /><br />Plus, isn't this 'media' report about a medical license which is threatened to be revoked a little too presumptuous while the case is still under investigation?
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    TMZ choose knows very well that published the photos, the news says something about mental tests and they published a photo of Arnold with gaze of crazy
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1343755195:
    <br />
    on 1343730613:
    At the risk of being laughed at, I'm going to admit that I struggle to work out if Klein is a good guy or a bad guy.
    You're not alone with that thought Aussie. I've heard others say that too...myself included. [....]
    [size=14pt]+ 1 [/size]here  :icon_e_ugeek:
  • ShyBleuEyesShyBleuEyes Posts: 623
    Honcho?  :icon_eek:
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1343764806:
    <br />
    on 1343755195:
    <br />
    on 1343730613:
    At the risk of being laughed at, I'm going to admit that I struggle to work out if Klein is a good guy or a bad guy.
    You're not alone with that thought Aussie. I've heard others say that too...myself included. [....]
    [size=14pt]+ 1 [/size]here  :icon_e_ugeek:<br />
    <br /><br /> :smiley-vault-misc-150: :icon_mrgreen:
    I belong to those who think he belongs to the bad guys. Doctors normally keep their patients secrets. But with Dr. Klein this was not the case. When Michael allegedly died, Dr. Klein started to talk about him in a bad way, keeping in mid that he is "dead". Even if Michael really was like he described, I believe it is against any morals in the world to talk about dead people the way he did. It's not acceptable, adding to that revealing some of his private secrets. I don't respect people who act this way.
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    I tend to think that Arnie might just be playing the bad guy.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    -Debbie Rowe made an anomymous call to the authorities about Klein ....suggesting Klein got Michael addicted to propofol and other elicit drugs....<br /><br />-Again, we have Murray calling Klein and then his lawyer, before calling security..<br /><br />-Klein has been releasing positive information about Michael recently on his twitter...sounds suspicious.<br /><br />-Almost as if he wants the fans to take his side........<br /><br />-We can't forget the fact that prescription medication was found dispensed by Klein by using alias names...This in itself, is an offense...Dr Nick (Elvis's Dr.) was charged for doing the same thing. 
  • @2good2btrue - we aren't sure if those prescriptions were planted there by Michael. IDK - I guess time will tell, right?<br /><br />There is someone on Twitter called @LongLiveTruth. I stumbled upon it tonight. He/she/they certainly is not a believer and they seem to know a lot about the family from the inside out. They seem to have connections to the inside scoop too if you can believe what they said. I have no idea who it is but this person said that Michael did not consider Dr Klein his close friend - that Dr Klein was the one who said that for publicity reasons. They also said that in 2008 Dr Klein visited Michael and said some mean things to him "out of friendship" in order to get Michael to agree to some procedures. It really hurt Michael. <br /><br />It's speculation at best but they had other things to say about Klein, Jason, and even Debbie - who they said didn't leak anything out of respect for Michael.<br /><br />I really don't know what to think but I remember later in 2009 Dr Klein saying that he was appointed to the FDA. Would someone so shady be able to do that? I'm confused. At the time I thought the hoax could be part of a sting involving the FDA and FBI but no longer have any idea about that.<br /><br />Blessings
  • on 1343745899:
    <br />Did you guys notice Arnie's look? a man with a gaze like that can't be a good guy....
    <br /><br />At first glance, I had the same reaction. But then I thought, the press published so many unflattering photos of MJ (as though that were possible!) during his trial that made many people say the same thing: If the guy looks guilty, then he must be guilty!<br /><br />And we all know how that turned out.<br /><br />I agree with paula-c when she says that TMZ chose this photo to serve the purpose of their article.
  • @ rememberhistime agree with you regarding judging on looks / unflattering photos, etc.<br /><br />I like to think he is playing a bad guy... Like the estate executors...<br /><br />Time will tell.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    I recall Back said that Dr Klein was on the decline (or was it DeKlein?  :icon_lol:)... wonder if it's tIME for Back's prohecy to come true...  :LolLolLolLol:<br /><br />p.s.: it would be nice if someone could post the orginal screenshot of this post, I have not been able to find it. Thanks a lot.
    By the way><br />"klein" in German means : small. <br />Just wanted to add that!
  • Well these days I think the biggest lesson we've learned in recent times is not to judge. Dunno even though he can give off certain bad guy vibes, I just don't think we should judge just yet. Especially not based on looks. But that's JMO. I could be wrong. He could be the bad guy he looks like. But at the moment, I'm inclined to sit on the fence with Klein. <br /><br />