Hello from Canada!!!

ThémisThémis Posts: 63
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Hello from Canada!<br /><br />Hi everybody I just subscrire yesterday, but I followed the forum for few weeks. I WILL BE HERE, lol.  I am a believer since July 2009 and I follow the hoax since that time.  When I saw the video of the coroner van and most the Dave Dave at Larry King, I knew Michael is alive, I feel it strongly, and I will believe even he never come back, but for sure, like everybody, I hope he will comeback, but is it his life, and it's to him to decide what he wants to do, he always did things to pleased everybody, it's time that he thinks for himself.  I really love the family you are and I hope I will be a member of it.  I send positive thoughts to everybody.    Have a good day!!! :multiplespotting:L.O.V.E. Themis<br /><br /><br />                                                                      :multiplespotting:

Comments

• Hello Thémis, Welcome . i hope you will have a good time here.<br /><br /> :bearhug:<br /><br />Shy<br /><br />
  • ThémisThémis Posts: 63
    Hello ShyBleuEyes, <br /><br />Thanks for your warmth welcome, I am  :bearhug:sure I will have good time here.
  • on 1344287888:
    <br />Hello ShyBleuEyes, <br /><br />Thanks for your warmth welcome, I am  :bearhug:sure I will have good time here.<br />
    <br /><br /> :penguin:
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    waving2fd6.gif<br /><br />Welcome Thémis.
    <br /><br />Thank you Mary K. 
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Welcome Thémis! I'm Canadian as well.  :)
    Hello Andrea!<br /><br />Thank you very much for your welcome, compatriot,  lol...
  • A2078.jpg<br /><br />Hope you enjoy the ride.
    Hello SweetsunsetwithM!<br /><br />Thank you very much for your warmth welcome, YES I am a member of the team...<br /><br />Thémis
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    Themis Hello! Welcome to the forum, feel at home. blessings<br /><br />                                  :bearhug:
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Hi Themis welcome
    Hello paula-c!<br /><br />Thank you, have a good evening!<br /><br />Thémis
    Hello marumjj!<br /><br />Thank you for your warmth welcome, I already feel a member of your family, the MJfamily, have a good evening...<br /><br />Thémis<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />                                                                    :bearhug:
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Hi Themis! I'm also Canadian and am looking forward to your contributions!
    Hello MJonmind!<br /><br />Thank you, I am happy to be a part of your family, have a good day.<br /><br />Thémis<br /><br /><br />                                                    :penguin:
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Welcome Themis. Great to have you with us.  :)
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Welcome among us Themis !!!  :)
    Hello RK!<br /><br />Thank you, I an glad to be a member of MJ family.<br /><br />Thémis        :)
    Hello blankie!<br /><br />Thank you, I am happy to join the team :)<br /><br />Thémis<br /><br /> :)
  • Hi and welcome Thémis!! I AM CANADIAN TOO!! (QC TEAM)  ;D
    Hi Goththing,<br /><br /><br />Thank you, me either (QCteam), have a good evening...<br /><br />Thémis  :)
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    Hi there and welcome to Hoax land. Enjoy it to the max.... <br />Don't believe anyone who tells you that this forum is a nut house!! We are not crazy. ((((or may be we are  ???)))))
  • sandythymesandythyme Posts: 365
    Hi themis!  Welcome to our family!  It's so very nice to have you here with us!  :bearhug:
    <br /><br />Hello sandythyme!<br /><br />Thank you, I am glad to be a part of the MJfamily.  Have a good evening...<br /><br />Thémis  :)
    Hello diggyon!<br /><br /><br />Thank you, I am happy to be a part of the team and for sure we are not crazy... good evening....<br /><br />Thémis  :)<br />