Test the (hopefully) new website!

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1345062345:
    <br />"Type in your username, just "curls". It names the link to your profile to http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/hoaxbook/profile/curls, instead of http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/hoaxbook/profile/124623764."<br /><br />I did this with MissG and I got the error message<br /><br />"Profile addresses must be alphanumeric."<br />
    <br /><br />Did you type just "MissG" or did you add the whole link? You should type only your username.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Hallo Souza, vind het er heel goed uitzien, heb me geregistreerd maar kan niet inloggen.<br /><br />groeten, Daan
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Seems to work now!!<br /><br />How do I do a back up of pms?
  • mattiemattie Posts: 296
    Jaaaa Gelukt.<br />Dank je wel Souza!!!!! :th_bravo:<br />Ziet er echt leuk uit!<br />Groetjes
    on 1345065249:
    <br />Seems to work now!!<br /><br />How do I do a back up of pms?<br />
    <br /><br />Lol, Copy/Paste...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

on 1345064638:
    <br />Hallo Souza, vind het er heel goed uitzien, heb me geregistreerd maar kan niet inloggen.<br /><br />groeten, Daan<br />
    <br /><br />Ik zie je niet in de lijst. Waarschijnlijk is het registreren niet goed gegaan.

• blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    In these days I am in a place where I have a lot of difficulty to connecting ( is the vacation country house and here I don't  have the ADSL but I use the internet key  :computer-losy-smiley: ). I'm trying to load the page , I hope to do it soon... :icon_rolleyes:<br />and so let you know ... thanks Souza !  :compute:
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    I think I did it! It will take me time to read through and get some idea of how to use it.<br /><br />Very interesting set up, Souza!
    :computer-losy-smiley:  I put profile address  http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/hoaxbook/profile/blankie but appears this box          <br />                                    prova.png
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    on 1345069295:
    <br /> :computer-losy-smiley:  I put profile address  http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/hoaxbook/profile/blankie but appears this box          <br />                                    prova.png<br />
    <br /><br />Just write "blankie" in that box.<br />Not http....and so on.
    on 1345069567:
    <br />
    on 1345069295:
    <br /> :computer-losy-smiley:  I put profile address  http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/hoaxbook/profile/blankie but appears this box          <br />                                    prova.png<br />
    <br /><br />Just write "blankie" in that box.<br />Not http....and so on.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Thanks Mary  :bearhug:  all is ok !! :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce:<br /><br /><br /><br />Souza .....  :th_bravo: greatest work !!! Is so beautiful !!!!  :icon_razz:
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    Looks great.<br /><br />Except I too am having trouble with it accepting Adi.  I tried several times last night and now again this morning. <br /><br />I am typing only Adi in the box as per instructions.<br /><br />I keep getting the message as well that "Profile addresses must be alphanumeric". <br /><br />Also once it came up with a message saying "profile names must be at least 4 characters long". However I have noticed other members with shorter profile addresses than mine who managed to sign up. <br /><br />Any ideas to help me please?<br /><br />Thanks.
    on 1345070832:
    <br />Looks great.<br /><br />Except I too am having trouble with it accepting Adi.  I tried several times last night and now again this morning. <br /><br />I am typing only Adi in the box as per instructions.<br /><br />I keep getting the message as well that "Profile addresses must be alphanumeric". <br /><br />Also once it came up with a message saying "profile names must be at least 4 characters long". However I have noticed other members with shorter profile addresses than mine who managed to sign up. <br /><br />Any ideas to help me please?<br /><br />Thanks.<br />
    <br /><br />So I have still been trying to register all morning  using Adi in the Profile Address box and still getting the same 2 messages as I wrote above. I don't understand why my name is not working.<br /><br />Help...please...anyone?<br /><br /><br />
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    I'm not sure Adi but maybe your username is too short? Perhaps Souza can help you.
  • silly question here,  :icon_redface: do we have to keep the password we have here or can we get a new one?
    on 1345077401:
    <br />I'm not sure Adi but maybe your username is too short? Perhaps Souza can help you.<br />
    <br /><br />I thought the same but then I saw that bec has signed up and Jos and I think so did RK ....so I should be able to use Adi.
  • Looks amazing! Can't really use and test it to its full potential until I get my laptop, too hard on iPhone.<br /><br />But can already see its going to be awesome!<br /><br />Thanks Souza. You are a gem!  :bearhug:<br /><br />Have already sent out a whole bunch of friend reqs :)<br /><br /><br />@ curls - If you edit your settings to hide most of your personal details even friends won't be able to see the details. I have edited mine as I prefer to keep this stuff personal. But you'll find you get more out of this site when you have more friends as you'll see more. Just edit your settings to the degree of privacy you prefer.<br /><br />
    on 1345077647:
    <br />
    on 1345077401:
    <br />I'm not sure Adi but maybe your username is too short? Perhaps Souza can help you.<br />
    <br /><br />I thought the same but then I saw that bec has signed up and Jos and I think so did RK ....so I should be able to use Adi.<br />
    <br /><br />Oh right, duh. Not sure why it's not working for you then since you said you just typed in Adi.
    on 1345077451:
    <br />silly question here,  :icon_redface: do we have to keep the password we have here or can we get a new one?<br />
    <br /><br />You're signing up for a new account there so you can pick whatever password you want. 
    on 1345077764:
    <br />
    on 1345077647:
    <br />
    on 1345077401:
    <br /><br />I thought the same but then I saw that bec has signed up and Jos and I think so did RK ....so I should be able to use Adi.<br />
    <br /><br />Oh right, duh. Not sure why it's not working for you then since you said you just typed in Adi.<br />
    <br /><br />Yeh - me either.  I will leave it for a few hours and try again later  'cause at the moment all I am doing is swearing at my computer now  :LolLolLolLol:
    Ok......think I got it sorted...had to put a different name in that box and then I enter Adi as the username when i set up the profile...just awaiting my confirmation email.  :icon_e_biggrin:<br /><br />
  • ok i am having the profile address problem too. :icon_e_confused: i even tried just adding 2 at the end ( figured it wouldn't matter) but it still didn't work. adi what do you mean you put another name in there?
    on 1345082250:
    <br />ok i am having the profile address problem too. :icon_e_confused: i even tried just adding 2 at the end ( figured it wouldn't matter) but it still didn't work. adi what do you mean you put another name in there?<br />
    <br /><br />It wasn't accepting Adi as it was too short and when I tried ~Adi~ or any other combination it said I needed to use alphanumeric so. So I put AllyB in the box and it accepted it - then it goes through to another page to set up your profile where you can enter a Username so I put Adi there.<br /><br />I hope I am making sense? lol <br /><br />keep trying.....it took me a while to figure it out.
  • on 1345084709:
    <br />
    on 1345082250:
    <br />ok i am having the profile address problem too. :icon_e_confused: i even tried just adding 2 at the end ( figured it wouldn't matter) but it still didn't work. adi what do you mean you put another name in there?<br />
    <br /><br />It wasn't accepting Adi as it was too short and when I tried ~Adi~ or any other combination it said I needed to use alphanumeric so. So I put AllyB in the box and it accepted it - then it goes through to another page to set up your profile where you can enter a Username so I put Adi there.<br /><br />I hope I am making sense? lol <br /><br />keep trying.....it took me a while to figure it out.<br />
    <br /><br />thank you. i will try again in the morning as i am literally falling asleep sitting here right now.  :LolLolLolLol:
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    on 1345084709:
    <br />
    on 1345082250:
    <br /><br />It wasn't accepting Adi as it was too short and when I tried ~Adi~ or any other combination it said I needed to use alphanumeric so. So I put AllyB in the box and it accepted it - then it goes through to another page to set up your profile where you can enter a Username so I put Adi there.<br /><br />I hope I am making sense? lol <br /><br />keep trying.....it took me a while to figure it out.<br />
    <br /><br />Same for me Adi.....I used a few more letters and then could nominate my username that I have had here for 3 years. <br /><br />Also....anyone.....got any advice on how I go about uploading a cover image....step by step.....for the technically challenged?
This discussion has been closed.