ELVIS WEEK 2012 - Interesting Colours for the Webpage ;)

AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
edited January 1970 in References & Similarities
Just an observation I've made tonight which I thought interesting........check out the colours used for the Elvis Week 2012 webpage. <br /><br />Look familiar? probably just another one of those crazy "coincidences"  :icon_e_wink: :icon_albino: <br /><br />http://www.elvis.com/elvisweekonline/<br />

Comments

• wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Gotta love it......<br /><br /> :thjajaja121:
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    3d-leve-le-doigt.gif <br />ORANGE - WHITE  - BLACK<br /><br />OB_MAK%7E1.GIF<br /><br />6000001015.jpg
    <br /><br /><br /> :) Adi, coincidence or not... great observation! thank you!!  S_THUM%7E1.GIF<br /><br /><br /><br />
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    ^^^ You're welcome.<br /><br />Another interesting thing on that site is the Event Guide for Elvis Week 2012: http://www.elvis.com/!userfiles/elvis-week-2012-event-guide.pdf<br /><br />Have a read through the section titled "Elvis: Yesterday, today and Tomorrow" (starts on pge 1 and continues on pge 4)...look at how many times "Elvis is alive" is written! lol - I know it's meant to be alive "in spirit" or "in our hearts" through his music etc.....but still I thought it interesting considering all our discussions and the colours used on that website    :icon_e_wink:
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    Great! the colors are in trend?  :LolLolLolLol:<br />I liked the interview with PML, and your interviewer, initials [size=10pt]MJ[/size]  :th_bravo:<br />Thanks Adi  :bearhug:
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    on 1345076836:
    <br />Great! the colors are in trend?  :LolLolLolLol:<br />I liked the interview with PML, and your interviewer, initials [size=10pt]MJ[/size]  :th_bravo:<br />Thanks Adi  :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br />haha......I didn't notice that - "Memphis Jones" MJ does the daily recap videos lol
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Isn't today (16th) the day TS indicated would be a good day numerologically for Elvis to come back?!