Hello from the Netherlands

pietjepukpietjepuk Posts: 6
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Hi, I'm Pietje, and I'm from The Netherlands. I'm a hoax follower for three years. And I have been visiting this forum a lot, reading theories and clues. For me, after three years, I don't rule out the hoax is really a hoax. But I also consider it to be something too far fetched. I see many theories, many of which are easy to be debunked. Recent events make me doubt about the hoax. Espcially what happened to Michaels children last month. If the hoax is real, I am of the firm belief that the Jackson family is not involved.

Comments

• RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Hi pietjepuk..... Hope the question marks you have regarding hoax or not get settled. Welcome to the forum and I hope you enjoy you time with us.
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    Hi pietjepuk and welcome :)<br />I hope time will tell us truth, so until then stay positive :)
  • on 1345479014:
    <br />Hi, I'm Pietje, and I'm from The Netherlands. I'm a hoax follower for three years. And I have been visiting this forum a lot, reading theories and clues. For me, after three years, I don't rule out the hoax is really a hoax. But I also consider it to be something too far fetched. I see many theories, many of which are easy to be debunked. Recent events make me doubt about the hoax. Espcially what happened to Michaels children last month. If the hoax is real, I am of the firm belief that the Jackson family is not involved.<br />
    <br /><br />Hallo Pietjepuk, en welkom op het Forum.
  • mattiemattie Posts: 296
    Hallo pietje Puk.<br />Welkom hier!!!<br /><br />quote (Jackson family is not involved. )???<br />Dat is voor mij geen enkele vraag meer.<br />daarvoor heb ik teveel rare dingen en ,,toevalligheden,, gezien!<br />Alleen de foto van Joe dubbel van het lachen een dag na het,,overlijden,, van MJ was voor mij al bijna genoeg.<br />zn Moeder rustig aan het shoppen?? Neh!!! :suspect:
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    Pietjepuk Hello, Welcome! I am glad that it has signed, enjoy your stay and share with us your thoughts  :beerchug:
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Welcome to the forum Pietje
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Welcome in the Hoax family pietjepuk  :icon_razz:
  • DoDo Posts: 850
    Hi Pietjepuk! Geinige naam heb je! Welkom hier en hoax ze!
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Welcome Pietje. :)<br /><br />Hope you find (at least some of) the answers you're looking for and your doubts are quelled.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Hi Pietje, I hope you enjoy being part of our family here!<br /><br /><br /><br />
  • Hoi Pietjepuk, welkom! <br /><br />Leuke naam, uit Holland natuurlijk, kon niet missen!  :icon_e_biggrin:<br /><br />L.O.V.E.<br />
  • Thanks everyone for the replies/Bedankt iedereen voor de reacties. En inderdaad een Hollander erbij  :icon_lol:<br /><br />As I've told I've been looking at the forum for a few years already. And many theories are very, very interesting to me. But I also realize that I have a very outspoken and maybe controversial view on some of the things going on. I said in my first post that I think the Jackson family has no part in the hoax, if it excists. That's because I know Michael barely had contact with his family from the eighties and on. That alone is food for discussion, I know. But I will try to voice that opinion in a respectful way in the forum in relevant threads. It's not my intention to start the discussion in this thread, but I do want to make my opinion clear.<br /><br />Having said that, I'm always open to read posts that point in another direction.<br /><br />The second opinion I feel strong about is the recent happenings. Michaels children are being brought up in a fishbowl, something I firmly believe Michael would never have wanted for his children. But in this case too, I will do the reading, give my opinion but try to keep an open mind for other opinions.<br /><br />Furthermore I do wish to read interesting topics. In many, especially since time is passing by, discussions tend to go off topic and end up in fan chatter.<br /><br />Finally I wish to express that I do not believe that IF Michael is indeed alive, that he will make a comeback on stage. Faking your death must happen for a very good and urgent reason. It's not a game, it's not a showbiz thing. So Michael appearing in concerts or similar things... I don't buy it.<br /><br />Hate me already? Haha, hope not  ;)<br /><br />PS: the verification picture is a disaster for me haha