Excerpts from Arnold Klein´s book ”Michael Jackson: The truth will set you free”

MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
edited January 2013 in General Hoax Investigation
So Arnie starts posting excerpts from his book on his website.<br /><br />Here´s the one of today. Caption: Howard Weitzman and his best friend Harvey Levin or how you buy tourist buses in LA<br /><br />http://www.arnoldwklein.com/?p=1097<br /><br />
Howard Weitzman and Harvey Levin Part Part 1<br /><br />While covering the O.J. Simpson case for KCBS-TV in Los Angeles, Levin reported that prosecutor Marcia Clark had entered Simpson’s residence before a search warrant had been executed. When Levin was proven wrong, he attempted to blame his mistake on a technician who “mis-timed” the video’s clock during the editing process, however the original lawyer was Howard Weitzman! His action almost got the case dismissed.<br /><br /> <br />Howard Weitzman and Harvey Levin Part 2<br /><br />TMZ posted my totally incorrect illegally released medical records of Michael Jackson on TV as the lawyers were settling MJJ’s estate with a Will that is absolutely erroneous. It was signed on 7/7/02 in LA while Mjj, Al Sharpton and I were were in New York and Michael was speaking in Harlem.<br /><br /> <br />from”Michael Jackson: The truth will set you free”
<br /><br />I just thought I´d post this, maybe there is more to come soon  :icon_e_wink:

Comments

• WOW  :icon_twisted:
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1345926893:
    <br />So Arnie starts posting excerpts from his book on his website.<br /><br />Here´s the one of today. Caption: Howard Weitzman and his best friend Harvey Levin or how you buy tourist buses in LA<br /><br />http://www.arnoldwklein.com/?p=1097<br /><br />
    Howard Weitzman and Harvey Levin Part Part 1<br /><br />While covering the O.J. Simpson case for KCBS-TV in Los Angeles, Levin reported that prosecutor Marcia Clark had entered Simpson’s residence before a search warrant had been executed. When Levin was proven wrong, he attempted to blame his mistake on a technician who “mis-timed” the video’s clock during the editing process, however the original lawyer was Howard Weitzman! His action almost got the case dismissed.<br /><br /> <br />Howard Weitzman and Harvey Levin Part 2<br /><br />TMZ posted my totally incorrect illegally released medical records of Michael Jackson on TV as the lawyers were settling MJJ’s estate with a Will that is absolutely erroneous. It was signed on 7/7/02 in LA while Mjj, Al Sharpton and I were were in New York and Michael was speaking in Harlem.<br /><br /> <br />from”Michael Jackson: The truth will set you free”
    <br /><br />I just thought I´d post this, maybe there is more to come soon  :icon_e_wink:<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />And continues the diatribe by the will<br />
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    on 1345926893:
    <br />So Arnie starts posting excerpts from his book on his website.<br /><br />Here´s the one of today. Caption: Howard Weitzman and his best friend Harvey Levin or how you buy tourist buses in LA<br /><br />http://www.arnoldwklein.com/?p=1097<br /><br />
    <br /><br />I just thought I´d post this, maybe there is more to come soon  :icon_e_wink:<br />
    <br /><br />Thanks Maryk, brings hope to see Klein  :icon_e_smile:s
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    From his other writings/rants, he seems so all over the place, making it hard to believe everything/anything he says. He's really brainy though.
  • Klein is a very intelligent man.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Well that is an interesting title he gave to his book at least. "Michael Jackson. The truth will set you free"<br />I'd read your book Arnie.
  • …however, intelligence sometimes sends one over the edge of madness.  I hope Arnie isn’t slipping into darkness.  Some of his rants are absolutely off the meter.
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1345996541:
    <br />…however, intelligence sometimes sends one over the edge of madness.  I hope Arnie isn’t slipping into darkness.  Some of his rants are absolutely off the meter.<br />
    <br /><br />Agree with you.<br />I hope he is  not trying advertising ....  :icon_rolleyes:
  • on 1346017965:
    <br />
    on 1345996541:
    <br />…however, intelligence sometimes sends one over the edge of madness.  I hope Arnie isn’t slipping into darkness.  Some of his rants are absolutely off the meter.<br />
    <br /><br />Agree with you.<br />I hope he is  not trying advertising ....  :icon_rolleyes:<br />
    Thats my impression,he is trying to promote his book.I dont trust the guy,and i dont find him credible at all.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    This is his latest entry with some surprising information...<br /><br />[size=10pt]The Truth: I was never bankrupt and the embezzlers reported me to the Medical Investigator![/size]<br /><br />Posted on August 26, 2012 by AWKMD<br /><br />The Truth is I was never bankrupt but  I was embezzled primarily by Muhammad Khilji and Jason Pfeiffer.I reported my huge embezzlement to the Beverly Hills Police, Laguna Beach Police as well as eventually the LAPD. I was then told by 3 bankruptcy attorneys the quickest way to have my case heard was by declaring bankruptcy.  Once in bankruptcy court Judge Richard Neiter and my Attorney David Neal( who guaranteed my cases would be swiftly heard) I learned held Stock in Private Bank  of California. This is the  very same bank through which most of my funds were embezzled. Long before he admitted he held stock In Private Bank of California Judge Neiter  bifurcated my case such that after a year and a half not a single adversarial case has been heard. While Neiter should have recused himself  he just moved the bankrutcy forward. While I begged my attorneys to do so not a single one has shown the integrity, moral principles and honesty to ask for his recusal. Then based on a totally fraudulent loan (I never signed it, it has the wrong  address of my Laguna house, is made by a lawyer I never hired and is based on an illegal attempted  sale of my home, ) Judge Neiter  appointed a Trustee, Bradly Sharp. My Attorney at the time Peter Lively I later learned was in collusion with the Trustee when together they with held my SSI. When Nieter appointed a Trustee he accused me of living “High on the Hog.” Of all the horrific  events that have occurred during this totally insane bankruptcy the verbal racist ridicule directed at me by Judge Richard Neiter is the most vile and painful of them all. According to Jewish law, pork is one of a number of foods forbidden from consumption by Jews. These foods are known as “non-kosher” foods. In order for a meat to be kosher, it must first come from a kosher animal. A kosher animal must be a ruminant and have split hooves therefore cows, sheep, goats and deer are all kosher, whereas camels and pigs (having each only one sign of kashrut) are not kosher.The pig is the only common livestock animal that has split hooves but which is not a ruminant – its external aspect makes it appear kosher, while it is not. During the persecutions of Antiochus IV Epiphanes, the Greeks forced the Jews to slaughter pigs in the Jerusalem temple, which did not improve the image of pork. Moreover, the Roman legion X Fretensis, that undertook the destruction of the Jerusalem Temple in 68, had a boar for an emblem, sealing its fate as a symbol of everything contrary to Judaism. Maimonides, the Jewish philosopher and legal codifier, who was also court physician to the Muslim sultan Saladin in the twelfth century, understands the dietary laws chiefly as a means of keeping the body healthy. He argued that the meat of the forbidden animals, birds, and fish is unwholesome and indigestible. According to Maimonides, at first glance, this does not apply to pork, which does not appear to be harmful. Yet, Maimonides observes, the pig is a filthy animal and if swine were used for food, marketplaces and even houses would be dirtier than latrines. Stewart Lee Allen, In” the Devil’s Garden: A Sinful History of Forbidden Food.”  relates  to the torment of European Jews (by the use of and reference to pigs andpork) by the Catholic Church, particularly during the Spanish Inquisition, right down to Hitler and his Nazis. . During the Bankruptcy hearing when Judge Neiter accused me of “Living high on the Hog” as the son of an Orthodox Rabbi this was singularly the worst verbal insult I have ever experienced. To follow this with  his totally  unsupported  appointment of a Trustee who has gone on to illegally withhold  both my critical medication and my living expenses has made me wonder at times if I am not in Auschwitz like Ellie Weisel with the number A-7713 tatooed on my arm. I am Arnold W. Klein, M.D., the doctor  who  pioneered the entire field of cosmetic dermatology and has raised over $300 million for HIV research. I have raised millions for breast cancer research and I was a member of the group that the discovered the first human gene. [size=12pt]I have maintained a successful practice for more than 37 years and  will not let this dishonest judge take everything I own and throw me on the streets. Just remember the man who they allowed to embezzle my funds is a Pakistani National who was working in tandem with a Muslim who is head of a group affiliated with Hamas. They were allowed to commit bank fraud. This is exactly why we have banking laws against fraud  and how 9/11 and Mumbai were financed!        Now if you look at the Website of Private Bank of California  you will see among their directors members of a law firm Ziffren, Brittenham, Branca. Yes this is John Branca who signed Michael during the last few days of his life. And this is very same Attorney Mr Jackson fired in 20o2 because of total dishonesty. [/size] Regarding reports about me to the Medical Board  were do to the actions of Jason Pfeiffer,Muhammad Khilji and David Rish. I have reported them all  for violating HIPAA and getting Kimberly Wilson to investigate me based on totally spurious claims regarding my health. If the above was not enough Bradly Sharp the Trustee appointed by Neiter  has illegally  claimed a painting owned by my corporation with the assistance of the Asst. District Attorney of LA. Also Bradly Sharp and my bankruptcy  attorney Peter Lively have illegally  withheld my SSI causing an emergency hospitalization While Chartis my insurance company  had been paying my alternative living expenses (ALE)which have no limit according to my policy.  However, when Bradly Sharp became the  Trustee he swiftly fired Jeremy Oscher and caused my ALE to stop.  I was forced to move into another residence  70 miles from my office, while my Aunt Helene must live in the apartment over the garage at the So. Windsor home that has yet to be restored from the fire. .However because of electrical problems with no air conditioning the temperature in that apartment has risen to over 100 degrees. The work men, or others, who were up there have also left it total filthy. I now have a 76 year old aunt who cannot remain in this location because of the heat and she is unable to navigate the stairs. Furthermore the Trustee  Bradley Sharp has totally halted the rebuilding of my  residence at 553 S Windsor Blvd. If this sounds like a terrible tale my work is better than ever and with a few incredible friends like Frank Gehry,John Baldessari, Cher, David Rae, David Geffen and Richard and Laurie Stark. I know their is  a light that will lead out of this situation. What they want to stop is the book I have already written. I was close to many people in my life and plan to continue my work until they drag me away.  [size=12pt]The Book about Michael is done and all the lies they said about me were to prevent me from writing it. He was a gifted  genius in the fields of  dance, music and performance art but they took advantage of him. They are again  trying to take advantage of me again just like Irena Medavoy. Well I have strength and will survive. As per Brian Lourde please don’t blame Carrie just ask her for the truth if you even remember what that is these days? Maybe your dear friends Phillip Frederick  Anschutz and his wife  Nancy know the answer.[/size]<br /><br /> http://www.arnoldwklein.com/?p=1099
  • Thanks for posting 2good2btrue  ;D <br /><br />It was a really interesting read.
    Maybe your dear friends Phillip Frederick Anschutz and his wife Nancy know the answer
    <br /><br /><br />Anschutz Entertainment Group (AEG) :-[
  • on 1346112837:
    <br />
    Maybe your dear friends Phillip Frederick Anschutz and his wife Nancy know the answer
    <br /><br /><br />Anschutz Entertainment Group (AEG) :-[<br />
    <br /><br /> :ghsdf:
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    on 1346068504:
    <br />This is his latest entry with some surprising information...<br /><br />[size=10pt]The Truth: I was never bankrupt and the embezzlers reported me to the Medical Investigator![/size]<br /><br />Posted on August 26, 2012 by AWKMD<br /><br />The Truth is I was never bankrupt but  I was embezzled primarily by Muhammad Khilji and Jason Pfeiffer.I reported my huge embezzlement to the Beverly Hills Police, Laguna Beach Police as well as eventually the LAPD. I was then told by 3 bankruptcy attorneys the quickest way to have my case heard was by declaring bankruptcy.  Once in bankruptcy court Judge Richard Neiter and my Attorney David Neal( who guaranteed my cases would be swiftly heard) I learned held Stock in Private Bank  of California. This is the  very same bank through which most of my funds were embezzled. Long before he admitted he held stock In Private Bank of California Judge Neiter  bifurcated my case such that after a year and a half not a single adversarial case has been heard. While Neiter should have recused himself  he just moved the bankrutcy forward. While I begged my attorneys to do so not a single one has shown the integrity, moral principles and honesty to ask for his recusal. Then based on a totally fraudulent loan (I never signed it, it has the wrong  address of my Laguna house, is made by a lawyer I never hired and is based on an illegal attempted  sale of my home, ) Judge Neiter  appointed a Trustee, Bradly Sharp. My Attorney at the time Peter Lively I later learned was in collusion with the Trustee when together they with held my SSI. When Nieter appointed a Trustee he accused me of living “High on the Hog.” Of all the horrific  events that have occurred during this totally insane bankruptcy the verbal racist ridicule directed at me by Judge Richard Neiter is the most vile and painful of them all. According to Jewish law, pork is one of a number of foods forbidden from consumption by Jews. These foods are known as “non-kosher” foods. In order for a meat to be kosher, it must first come from a kosher animal. A kosher animal must be a ruminant and have split hooves therefore cows, sheep, goats and deer are all kosher, whereas camels and pigs (having each only one sign of kashrut) are not kosher.The pig is the only common livestock animal that has split hooves but which is not a ruminant – its external aspect makes it appear kosher, while it is not. During the persecutions of Antiochus IV Epiphanes, the Greeks forced the Jews to slaughter pigs in the Jerusalem temple, which did not improve the image of pork. Moreover, the Roman legion X Fretensis, that undertook the destruction of the Jerusalem Temple in 68, had a boar for an emblem, sealing its fate as a symbol of everything contrary to Judaism. Maimonides, the Jewish philosopher and legal codifier, who was also court physician to the Muslim sultan Saladin in the twelfth century, understands the dietary laws chiefly as a means of keeping the body healthy. He argued that the meat of the forbidden animals, birds, and fish is unwholesome and indigestible. According to Maimonides, at first glance, this does not apply to pork, which does not appear to be harmful. Yet, Maimonides observes, the pig is a filthy animal and if swine were used for food, marketplaces and even houses would be dirtier than latrines. Stewart Lee Allen, In” the Devil’s Garden: A Sinful History of Forbidden Food.”  relates  to the torment of European Jews (by the use of and reference to pigs andpork) by the Catholic Church, particularly during the Spanish Inquisition, right down to Hitler and his Nazis. . During the Bankruptcy hearing when Judge Neiter accused me of “Living high on the Hog” as the son of an Orthodox Rabbi this was singularly the worst verbal insult I have ever experienced. To follow this with  his totally  unsupported  appointment of a Trustee who has gone on to illegally withhold  both my critical medication and my living expenses has made me wonder at times if I am not in Auschwitz like Ellie Weisel with the number A-7713 tatooed on my arm. I am Arnold W. Klein, M.D., the doctor  who  pioneered the entire field of cosmetic dermatology and has raised over $300 million for HIV research. I have raised millions for breast cancer research and I was a member of the group that the discovered the first human gene. [size=12pt]I have maintained a successful practice for more than 37 years and  will not let this dishonest judge take everything I own and throw me on the streets. Just remember the man who they allowed to embezzle my funds is a Pakistani National who was working in tandem with a Muslim who is head of a group affiliated with Hamas. They were allowed to commit bank fraud. This is exactly why we have banking laws against fraud  and how 9/11 and Mumbai were financed!        Now if you look at the Website of Private Bank of California  you will see among their directors members of a law firm Ziffren, Brittenham, Branca. Yes this is John Branca who signed Michael during the last few days of his life. And this is very same Attorney Mr Jackson fired in 20o2 because of total dishonesty. [/size] Regarding reports about me to the Medical Board  were do to the actions of Jason Pfeiffer,Muhammad Khilji and David Rish. I have reported them all  for violating HIPAA and getting Kimberly Wilson to investigate me based on totally spurious claims regarding my health. If the above was not enough Bradly Sharp the Trustee appointed by Neiter  has illegally  claimed a painting owned by my corporation with the assistance of the Asst. District Attorney of LA. Also Bradly Sharp and my bankruptcy  attorney Peter Lively have illegally  withheld my SSI causing an emergency hospitalization While Chartis my insurance company  had been paying my alternative living expenses (ALE)which have no limit according to my policy.  However, when Bradly Sharp became the  Trustee he swiftly fired Jeremy Oscher and caused my ALE to stop.  I was forced to move into another residence  70 miles from my office, while my Aunt Helene must live in the apartment over the garage at the So. Windsor home that has yet to be restored from the fire. .However because of electrical problems with no air conditioning the temperature in that apartment has risen to over 100 degrees. The work men, or others, who were up there have also left it total filthy. I now have a 76 year old aunt who cannot remain in this location because of the heat and she is unable to navigate the stairs. Furthermore the Trustee  Bradley Sharp has totally halted the rebuilding of my  residence at 553 S Windsor Blvd. If this sounds like a terrible tale my work is better than ever and with a few incredible friends like Frank Gehry,John Baldessari, Cher, David Rae, David Geffen and Richard and Laurie Stark. I know their is  a light that will lead out of this situation. What they want to stop is the book I have already written. I was close to many people in my life and plan to continue my work until they drag me away.  [size=12pt]The Book about Michael is done and all the lies they said about me were to prevent me from writing it. He was a gifted  genius in the fields of  dance, music and performance art but they took advantage of him. They are again  trying to take advantage of me again just like Irena Medavoy. Well I have strength and will survive. As per Brian Lourde please don’t blame Carrie just ask her for the truth if you even remember what that is these days? Maybe your dear friends Phillip Frederick  Anschutz and his wife  Nancy know the answer.[/size]<br /><br /> http://www.arnoldwklein.com/?p=1099<br />
    <br /><br />2good Thanks very interesting post, but do not believe anything Klein, still remember the publication of TMZ "Arnie Klein - My Buddy Was Not Michael's Lover"  :Pulling_hair:
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1346112921:
    <br />
    on 1346112837:
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br />Anschutz Entertainment Group (AEG) :-[<br />
    <br /><br /> :ghsdf:<br />
    <br /><br /><br /> :th_bravo:
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    Well this is not a book excerpt but something he posted on his FB account.<br />Thought I might put that here, since it´s about "The truth will set you free".<br /><br />It´s about a question someone asked him and his answer to that:<br /><br />
    Michael Jackson: The truth will set him free!<br /><br />elkehassell@hotmail.com<br />69.73.234.151 <br />Submitted on 2012/09/19 at 4:34 pm<br />Dr. Klein, your heading is confusing people. Reading your content, what does it have to do with Michael Jackson’s Death? I can’t make any sense here, of the connection!<br /><br />AWKMD<br />DrArnoldKlein.com<br />awkleinmd@aol.com<br /><br />The bank through which my funds were embezzled PRIVATE BANK OF CALIFORNIA(PBC) has as 2 of its directors members of a law firm by the Name: Ziffren-Brittenham- Branca. John Branca is the lawyer who currently represents the Michael Jackson Estate. This authority has been questioned by many. I entered bankruptcy court after I had 20 million dollars embezzled with the major venue being PBC. I entered Bankruptcy court in order for my cases to be heard. the Judge Richard Neiter then would not allow a single case of mine to be heard but appointed a Trustee Bradley Sharp who withheld my vital. medication This resulted in a Catastrophic illness. i was very close to Michael and know a great deal about the events surrounding his final days when he resigned with Branca.. This information is known by very few but may have a disastrous effect on John Branca’s right to represent the Jackson Estate. To be totally clear my Judge Richard also also owns interest in this Bank. Please look at this link http://www.mj-777.com/?p=2759 . They would probably prefer I was not around to reveal what I know about his final days.<br /><br />Jo Perri<br />joperri1@optusnet.com.au<br />211.31.205.239 <br />Submitted on 2012/09/19 at 6:02 am<br />We support you Arnie…I believe you know too much about what happened to you friend MJ, and now they are after you…This is bigger than you realise…Once they strip you of all your money, and then spread malicious rumours to destroy your reputation, they have you in such a vulnerable state that you are so vulnerable…and are left with nothing..!! You know there are many corrupt police and lawyers in USA…Its a conspiracy…..Just like MJ warned us about…He keep fighting even though they robbed him and still continue to rob his MOther, and children…Stay safe Arnie…Thanks for sharing this with us…<br /><br />AWKMD<br />DrArnoldKlein.com<br />awkleinmd@aol.com<br />66.13.0.210<br />
    <br /><br />
    http://www.arnoldwklein.com/?p=1337<br /><br />A post from Arnie titled "Art or Soup: How one collects art and artists." Dated October 7, 2012.<br /><br />Screen-Shot-2012-10-07-at-7.29.17-PM.png<br /><br />In her great one woman show “The search for signs of intelligent life in the universe” Lily Tomlin appears as a homeless person with a shopping cart holding a can of Campbell’s Soup asking the audience “is this soup or is this art…soup or art.”<br /><br />As a freshman at Penn I remember the arrival of Andy Warhol together with Edith Sedgwick. They had come to introduce his Pop Art. Joan Kron (now one of the editors of Allure) had staged the show and to me it was revolutionary. With his philosophy “Everything is beautiful, Pop is everything” he took elements of everyday life and created art.<br />Later, during my undergraduate years I would study in a tower that overlooked the Alfred Newton Richard’s Medical Building designed by Louie Kahn. It was not a traditional structure but perched on cement columns hung like an alien spacecraft over the campus. Later I would get to know this mighty wizard of design. Finally as I entered the great rotunda of the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine the mighty image of the Agnew Clinic by Thomas Eakens, one of America’s few indisputably great painters cast its intimidating gaze on me. Medical school was not the best of times for me (I lost my Father and brother). I went to Europe after my third year and had decided that psychiatry would be my specialty. Nevertheless, this would soon change. I still remember the moment. . I was both astonished and amazed by the singular ability of an English Dermatologists to diagnose a barbiturate overdose from visual patterns on the skin. Dermatology became a real possibility and ultimately a reality. I started my Dermatology Residency at Penn where I met the incredible mind of of Albert Kligman. Somewhere in everyone’s life is a revolutionary individual who inspires you to be the better than you can. Professor Kligman was such a person for me. Nevertheless, the west coast still remained in my mind. During my internship in Los Angeles I found a degree of intellectual freedom<br />I had never experienced in the East. Also, the ambient light was visually stimulating. I still remember seeing the work of Ed Moses. He was profiled in Newsweek but to see his work in person with the artist was quite unique. I decided to transfer to UCLA to complete my training; little did I know that transferring residences was almost unheard of at that time. Furthermore I found UCLA Dermatology program to almost be a surgical specialty. I even dreamed one night they did appendectomies. I went on to become Chief Resident and published an article with the late great Victor Newcomber.<br />When I completed my residency Beverly Hills was the place the best doctors seemed to congregate.. While<br />I was told there was no room or young doctors and I would starve I beg and borrowed and finally found a 700 sq ft space in BH. I went from door to door introducing myself to anyone who would meet me and soon with the help of Retin-A I was fixing acne without light treatments or Voodoo . Soon I met Irene Dunne,Lana Turner,Loretta Young Henrty Fonda,Freddy Mercury, and eventually Popes,Presidents,Kings and real Queens. Certainly there were World Champion Athletes, a few Nobel Prize Winners (I have two in my family ) and many many more. It was through my relationship with Marcia Weisman (Norton Simon’s Sister) I met the world of art (some of which were performers too!), Frank Gehry, Irving Penn, Ellsworth Kelly, Bob Graham, Ed Ruscha, David Hockney, Herb Ritss, Eric Orr, Chuck Close, Roy Lichtenstein, Jenny Holzer, Angelo Donghia, Michael Taylor, Charles and Ray Eames, Rose Tarlow, George Nelson, Phillipe Starck, Marcel Wanders, Ron Ronzek, Cher, Carrie Fisher, Penny Marshall,Frank Pollaro ,Jennifer Jones Simon, Waldo Fernandez and many many others would revolutionize the way I looked at Art and Architecture. Soon my house was overflowing with art and furniture. I was a collector! I must admit it was truly the relationship with my dear friend John Baldessari (from whom sprung David Salle and Cyndi Sherman) that began in 1978 that would ultimately define my vision of the art world. Equally important was my cousin Lisa Lyon’s relationship with Robert Mapplethorpe (his book” Lady”) and Jean Michel Basquiat that dragged me further into the world of art. It seems just yesterday I was discussing with Jean Michel how his broken arm and splenectomy from a car accident had shaped his life. Milton Wexler also taught me an incredible lesson. Never charge a person of the arts but trade services with them. You too have become an artist at the level you practice medicine.<br /><br />We are now in the 21st century and art and medicine have become profoundly similar. The best of each arises from human creativity. Medicine at its best is raised to an art form. Indeed, medicine often inspires creativity in artists as seen in the works of everyone from Leonardo da Vinci to Keith Haring. Dermatology has now become a field in which Minimally Invasive Aesthetic Enhancement has defined my existence since 1979. How strange it is to have developed something when it was a vocation and avocation at the same time. Many individuals put a value judgment on this and attack it in a manner similar to behavior of Savonarola’s in Florence in the late 1400′s (the original “Bonfire of the Vanities).” In my article “Bonfire of the Wrinkles” I noted all too well how David Kessler had attempted at great cost to save the world from Breast Implants. As for my relationship with Carrie Fisher it really began at a party at Cher’s birthday. Everyone greeted me that night with an air kiss but she put her arms around my neck and gave me a big long hug. Well she and I have been attached ever since.<br />Well, that was then and this is now. I have survived the Botox lawsuit, my nurse’s marriage, and all those who have imitated and will imitate me.” Most recently the loss of my dear friend Elizabeth Taylor and the horrific death of the treasured Michael Jackson has left me scared in many ways. To be needlessly and unfairly attacked by the sensationalistic media is something no one wants. Just remember what Mr. Jackson once told me, “Greed Kills.” Mr. Jackson also showed me how to take vicious attacks and flip them into positive energy that further increases your ability and distance between you and your competitors;<br />this is how one becomes absolutely incomparable! In 2008 L’uomo Vogue named me one of the 10 best Architects in the world calling me ‘’’a modern day Leonardo’s DaVinci’s whose work on the human structure stands out as one of his greatest accomplishments as his inventing scissors. His insight into the correct proportions of the human face is a testament to his genius as well as yours Dr Klein.” Just remember what my friend Mr Lennon once said to me “love is like a precious plant. You can’t just accept it and leave it in the cupboard or just think it’s going to get on by itself. You’ve got to keep watering it. You’ve got to really look after it and nurture it. “ Now kiss whoever is next to you, give them a hug and realize what I long known the world will soon learn. As Albert Einstein once said<br />Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods. Well you have certainly have heard alot of lies about me lately but think. In 2007 I owned my homes, had no debt, had taken on the FDA, The Botox trial. And HIV …..<br /><br />Arnold William Klein, MD<br />Professor of Dermatology and Medicine<br />The David Geffen School of Medicine.<br /><br />
  • I love Basquiat.  His short life was tragic but he was a genius and very good friend to Andy Warhol.  The story of his life and his rise and fall in the art world is amazing.  Drugs were his fall from grace.  He died of an overdose of herione at the age of 27 following the death of his best friend, Andy, the year prior.  He was amazing.<br /><br />So Arnie knew him… I would love to delve into his brain about a few things  :ghsdf:
  • Is it just me or does Dr Klein seem to mesh several thoughts into one? It's confusing, scary, unbelievable, and thought provoking all in one. "If" this is true how is it possible that Dr Klein cannot get his attorney's (or one like T.M.) to go to bat for him or even take this to a higher court? It also seems as though Dr Klein is fighting this battle alone (again, if this is true).<br /><br />Blessings
    Yes @voice.....a meshing of [more than] several thoughts. Soup or art? Stew maybe, as it is all thrown in together into the one pot and set to simmer.<br />Arnie has posted another tweet in regard to his book today.<br />https://twitter.com/awkmd/status/255394951167369217/photo/1<br /><br />The story is written, soon it will be in yo hands.<br />A4tYWt4CYAAV17k.jpg<br /><br />The parallels in these stories is not lost on me.....<br />being sold out by ex-employees<br />lurid details about Arnie's /MJ's private lives<br />media slander and mockery<br />shared love of art....both collectors of art<br />frivolous law suits designed to drain bank accounts<br />for-closure on houses / neverland<br />ripped off by accountants /lawyers<br />and I'm sure there are many more<br /><br />finally....Arnie is listed as an actor on [ IMBD ?] <br />I have always wondered if Arnie was playing or was simply opportunistic. I will have to keep watching here too as 3 years down the track and I'm still in the dark re Arnie.<br />I just hope his book is not too all over the place so I can follow it.<br />Also the BAD image in his tweet today is another 'coincidence'.
  • Poor, poor Arnie.  Time to get a taste of his own medicine it seems.  :thjajaja121:  I think he's fallen off his rocker.  Who could follow a book with all this gibberish?  I think he's going mad, or trying to clean up his mess before Michael returns.
  • on 1345926893:
    <br />So Arnie starts posting excerpts from his book on his website.<br /><br />Here´s the one of today. Caption: Howard Weitzman and his best friend Harvey Levin or[size=18pt] how you buy tourist buses in LA<br />[/size]<br />http://www.arnoldwklein.com/?p=1097<br /><br />
    <br /><br />[size=18pt]why does this jump out at me more than the rest? what the heck could he possibly mean? [/size]
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    Today on Dr. Klein´s FB page:<br /><br />
    I writing this book for Michael and his children. I was told not to write it by countless people. All I can say even if no one reads this book in this generation I have to leave behind the truth . You won’t hear this from his family members in that they barely knew this wondrous human. Michael was a treasure the type which we only find in dreams. For example.when he invited Ryan White to Neverland he only suppose to live 5 months.I remember telling Michael there was no problem swimming with Ryan contrary to what Michael’s plastic surgeon Steven Hoefflin said. After his weekend with Michael Ryan did not live 5 months he lived 5 years and the Aids legislation passed in Ryan’s name remains the most important legislation ever passed on HIV. Everywhere Michael went the world changed….everyone wanted to meet him, to see him, to touch him. The suddenly came the pedofile accusations made by a psychotic dentist who drugged his son to get him to lie and Michael was a demon, a monster, a terror with his own sister calling him a Pedofile. The District Attorney and the lawyers went mad and the next thing I knew Michael was forced to have his genatalia photographed by a room full of people. The agony and torture then was just a preview of what we both would have to experience. Strangley or not so strangley if you know me l Michael became part of my family. We enjoyed each others company...he loved medicine and I loved him….He was harmony, a symphony, a composition that suddenly had turned into flesh and blood. The music business is about greed yet Michael was about melody. He did not walk but gently glided across time and Space as Fred Astaire said to me,” Michael Jackson does not dance he defines dance.” Well Michael wish we luck from high because I am about to expose the people whose greed killed you and pull down the walls they have built to shield their faces from the public who loved you! Michael you will be with me forever and some nights when I look way high beyond the sky I see a flash, some may call it a meteor but I know its you…. just you with that incredible smile and those terrible shoes putting a few new steps across the horizon .
    <br /><br />Does anyone know when the book will be published?
    ” Well Michael wish we luck from high because I am about to expose the people whose greed killed you and pull down the walls they have built to shield their faces from the public who loved you
    <br /><br /><br />I want to read it
  • on 1349882336:
    <br />
    on 1345926893:
    <br />So Arnie starts posting excerpts from his book on his website.<br /><br />Here´s the one of today. Caption: Howard Weitzman and his best friend Harvey Levin or[size=18pt] how you buy tourist buses in LA<br />[/size]<br />http://www.arnoldwklein.com/?p=1097<br /><br />
    <br /><br />[size=18pt]why does this jump out at me more than the rest? what the heck could he possibly mean? [/size]<br />
    <br /><br />Exactly it stood out to me too... i remembered the tourist bus that was present on 6/25/2009 <br /><br />