Paris, Prince and Blanket in Gary 2012

MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Just thought I´d share.<br /><br />Here are some pics and a short vid from Gary with the kids (and others) and fans during the celebration for Michael´s birthday.<br /><br />I honestly have to say that I do not like the hype. They are still kids....<br /><br />http://www.kingpophometown.com/bday54

Comments

• marthamartha Posts: 13
    thanks for posting, neautiful pictures :-)
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Sweet pics! Thanks!
  • Thank you Mary for the link ! <br /><br />The kids are so in front, without any adult family member.... :(  <br /><br />Where are Katherine, Joe, TJ...are there only in Gary with LaToya ?<br /><br />Rearly....they are still kids and in the video it looks like there don't feel comfortable.<br /><br />Hugs to them  :bearhug:
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    I just feel sorry for little Blanket!! Little kids don't stand such a crowd! I hope he was fine!  :-\
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    More kids and La Toya with a nice little slip-up  ;)<br /><br />blankeqoq.jpg<br /><br />blanket3.jpg<br /><br />pj.jpg<br /><br />pjj.jpg<br /><br />pp.jpg<br /><br />ppj.jpg<br /><br />
    <br /><br />
    <br />Please note 0:53  :icon_e_wink: Ooops  :icon_lol:
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    I have the shirt Paris is wearing, lol.
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    @Maryk <br /><br />thanks for sharing the photos and the videos. I guess I feel better now, knowing that little Blanket had fun in Gary. :)<br />I guess La Toya's slip up was not intentional at all. It just happened.  :LolLolLolLol: 
  • Me too Andrea I have the same Tee shirt because they are being manufactured by a big clothing company and even has Michael's signature in one of its tags, take a look of it!!.<br /><br />I am wondering myself if Michael comes back what are they gonna do with the death date on the monolith in front of Gary house?  will they erase it and write suspension points......... on it?
  • Oh really????  Did the estate give them permission for these shirts?  At any rate, lol, I WANT one!  I have the pin from the concert.  Exactly same picture.
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    This is  a party ...  :icon_razz: everyone laughs , everyone is happy.... should be the memory of a loved and lost person...  :icon_e_wink: like at the funeral ... smiles and laughter, not even a small tear.... :icon_e_wink: Only Blanket did not participate much..logical ... but he  is still so  little.. :bearhug:  and cannot play the part very well ... :icon_razz: :michael-jackson: :bearhug:<br />Love so much these kids !!  :bearhug: :bearhug: :michael-jackson:<br /><br /><br />Thanks Mary for sharing  :bearhug:
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1346338263:
    <br />[...]<br /><br />
    <br /><br />[...]
    <br /><br />I was LMAO  :icon_lol: at those people there who didn't know that <br />it was LaToya in fro_t of them and NOT Janet!!  :icon_lol:<br />I like it how LaToya is gracefully ignoring this and acts like they didn't call her Janet...  :icon_rolleyes:<br />I also like what she's wearing .... :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />latoya.jpg
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    Article with more pics of the kids and La Toya.<br />Paris Jackson throws the first pitch at a baseball match in Gary.<br /><br />http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2196161/Paris-Jackson-throws-pitch-baseball-match-brothers-continue-celebrate-Michaels-54th-birthday.html#ixzz256R4QnSO
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    Maryk Thanks for sharing this celebration, I love children attentive to fans of Gary, La Toya said that for a long time he did not return to Gary and was very excited.  :bearhug:
  • pepperpepper Posts: 558
    <br />[size=12pt]Paris' shirt "ROCK STARS NEVER SLEEP"<br /><br />Blanket's shirt "DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR"[/size]<br /><br /><br />paris-jackson-3-600.jpg<br />http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2012/news/120910/paris-jackson-3-600.jpg<br /><br />August 31, 2012 - On Thursday, Prince, 15, Paris, 14, and Blanket, 10, along with their aunt, La Toya Jackson, 56, attended a Gary Southshore Railcats baseball game – where they threw out ceremonial pitches in honor of their father. <br />From left: Gary, Indiana Mayor Karen Freeman-Wilson, Prince Jackson, Prince Michael Jackson II, La Toya Jackson and Paris Jackson<br /><br />Tasos Katopodis / Getty<br /><br />http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20626047,00.html#disqus_thread<br />
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    pepper do not forget Prince's shirt "Thriller" Tiger  ;)