MICHAEL JACKSON'S BIRTHDAY La Toya & Paris Party with MJ Impersonator

MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
edited January 1970 in News
carlo.jpg<br /><br />While celebrating Michael Jackson's birthday on Wednesday, La Toya and Paris Jackson partied it up by hanging out with a look-alike MJ impersonator.<br /><br />La Toya and Paris snapped pics with tribute artist Carlo Riley at the annual "Goin' Back to Indiana" birthday celebration for the King of Pop in his hometown of Gary.<br /><br />Riley looks so much like MJ that he said Katherine Jackson told him, "You're going to make me cry." While Paris added, "I love your outfit." <br /><br />It's the man in the mirror.<br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/2012/08/31/katherine-latoya-paris-michael-jackson-impersonator/

Comments

• emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    Thank you Mary for the article! if Michael was really gone, party with his look alike impersonator would make me cry, too. But fortunatelly, he is alive :)
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    on 1346401066:
    <br />carlo.jpg<br /><br />While celebrating Michael Jackson's birthday on Wednesday, La Toya and Paris Jackson partied it up by hanging out with a look-alike MJ impersonator.<br /><br />La Toya and Paris snapped pics with tribute artist Carlo Riley at the annual "Goin' Back to Indiana" birthday celebration for the King of Pop in his hometown of Gary.<br /><br />Riley looks so much like MJ that he said Katherine Jackson told him, "You're going to make me cry." While Paris added, "I love your outfit." <br /><br />It's the man in the mirror.<br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/2012/08/31/katherine-latoya-paris-michael-jackson-impersonator/<br />
    <br /><br />Thanks Maryk, count me to mourn, this guy must have felt very honored by the words of Mrs. Katherine
  • I never thought that Carlo looked that much like Michael.  Only at a distance.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1346418965:
    <br />I never thought that Carlo looked that much like Michael.  Only at a distance.<br />
    <br /><br />Me neither.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Not a good match facially IMO but good enough for an 'impersonator'.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Riley looks so much like MJ that he said Katherine Jackson told him, "You're going to make me cry." While Paris added, "I love your outfit." <br /><br />It's the man in the mirror.
    :-[ :icon_e_confused:
  • popisdeadpopisdead Posts: 205
    on 1346420817:
    <br />
    on 1346418965:
    <br />I never thought that Carlo looked that much like Michael.  Only at a distance.<br />
    <br /><br />Me neither.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />yes very very far distance!
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1346433363:
    <br />
    on 1346420817:
    <br />
    on 1346418965:
    <br /><br />Me neither.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />yes very very far distance!<br />
    <br /><br />Totally agree...Michael is another planet !!  :moonwalk_:
  • Thanks for posting Mary. <br /><br />
    [size=12pt]It's the man in the mirror. [/size]
    <br /><br />Hmm...interesting statement.. if this impersonator is "the man in the mirror", then he must be the reflection of the real one who must be there too :michael-jackson:  :icon_razz:
  • umm carlo was there , he posted on his facebook that jesse jackson pulled him up onto the stage. but i don't think this photo is carlo. :icon_e_confused:<br /><br />edit: well i just checked i guess it is cause he has the same photo on his page. sure looks different to me though.  :LolLolLolLol:
  • Thank you for sharing this with us. I bet he did feel honored by what Katherine said.<br /><br />I join all of you that don't think he resembles Michael very much. But I don't think any of the impersonators are a close match.<br /><br /><br />Blessings