Hello....

PreciousPrecious Posts: 1
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Hey,

I've been reading in here for some time, so I might as well make a profile <!-- s:-) -->:-)<!-- s:-) -->

First, I don't know what the truth is about MJ, but I know it's out there, somewhere. I don't know what to believe, but I know this. Life is about love, sharing and giving with the heart.

Since I was a little kid I knew stuff. A lot of it - is still - without words. Hard to explain, it's a feeling, a knowing.

What I see on the outside, is a world spinning down. People are spinning down, a lot of them, without doing anything. And it's hard to do something, when you don't know. So I understand all the reasons.

In my life, I see people being more concerned with material stuff than emotional stuff. And that's make me sad. When I talk about love, sharing and giving with the heart, people usually never says anything. I don't know why, but I think they are afraid, or maybe they don't know what to do.

I believe that every man is born with an openness that is divine. But when we grow up, we're being shut down emotionally by our family, friends, teachers – you name it. It's a shame. Some people manage to stay open though, and that is the hardest thing to do. And MJ had it, used it, and lived it, no doubt about that. Artists usually “has it”, but far from all. It's rare.

This is a very fragile state in the mind, because you are exposed - and some might take advantage of it, for different reasons. I feel that in my own life, and when I see an artist being that open in the mind, I see this shy person, sharing themselves from a deepest level of life. The divine source. Fragile as hell. At least, that's how I feel.

Being here - right now - not tomorrow or yesterday, brings magic into life. Through music (just an example), this being here now, brings it to a much higher level than “just nice music from a great artist”. There is a difference, and it's huge. Again, it's rare.

So, why not DO something for other human beings? Not just talk, but doing stuff. Just by staying open in the soul. People feels that, even when they don't know what that feeling is about. I sure try, sharing and giving from my heart. Even when it hurts like hell.

I don't care if MJ did “this or that”, I care about him being open in the mind and soul. The hardest thing to do - and he was a success, on different levels. So, learn from that, use that in your life. It's hard work, but it's worth it. It's pure magic.

Don't just talk it to death, because it's the easiest thing to do. Just talk does nothing. Instead; DO it, BE it, FEEL it, LIVE it. Maybe it will take a lifetime to learn, maybe not. But why not try – try to make a difference in this “damn” world.

So, what is your gift to this world? (MJ's gift was among a lot of gifts, music)

We all have one, I found mine, but have you found yours? Where is your passion? Perhaps: look in the mirror and ask: Who _am_ I? Again and again. Sometimes I look people deep in their eyes and ask; Who ARE you? It's a little bit funny, somehow, because people gets confused. Usually they answer with their name, what they do and all that stuff. But that's not the answer. It's so much deeper than that. There are many layers, and they are not all pretty. It can take a lifetime to find the answer. I'm still finding my answers.

This is just a short “story” on this topic – but from my point of view, this is what MJ stands for in my life. Pure love - giving and sharing from a divine source. Trying to make a difference in life, even when it hurts.

With Love
Precious