Ex-Idol Contestant BUTCHERS an MJ Classic

SweetangelSweetangel Posts: 259
edited January 1970 in News
Hello everyone,<br /><br />This Video was posted by TMZ on Michaels Birthday.<br />Would they really make fun out of him if he were death? :icon_mrgreen:<br /><br />
<br /><br />Much Peace and Love to everyone.

Comments

• on 1347149022:
    <br />Hello everyone,<br /><br />This Video was posted by TMZ on Michaels Birthday.<br />Would they really make fun out of him if he were death? :icon_mrgreen:<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Much Peace and Love to everyone.<br />
    <br /><br />Oh Gosh thank you Sweetangel for sharing, yes you are right they are making fun out of him because he is not dead and did you hear that: happy birthday for his 54th birthday or for his 3rd ghost birthday? I think that has said it all  :icon_lol: , BTW it made me think straight away of the video of Neverland and the ghost of Michael.
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    That was so rude. No one should make fun of someone else this way, no matter dead or alive. I don't like it, in fact I hate it.
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    :suspect: Strange this from TMZ....  :suspect:
  • Usually they are funny, but this one...sorry guys...it's not that funny.
  • It seems like they were making more fun of her not MJ. <br />I like how the TMZ guy ( don;t know his name) sand ...pam pam pam..I want you back"...from all the words he could sing....;)
  • on 1347149022:
    <br />Hello everyone,<br /><br />This Video was posted by TMZ on Michaels Birthday.<br />Would they really make fun out of him if he were death? :icon_mrgreen:<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Much Peace and Love to everyone.<br />
    <br /><br />The thought that counts.
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1347224456:
    <br />It seems like they were making more fun of her not MJ. <br />I like how the TMZ guy ( don;t know his name) sand ...pam pam pam..I want you back"...from all the words he could sing....;)<br />
    <br /><br />Yep! they were mocking HER and yes they want HIM BACK! like we do!  :icon_e_wink:
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    She was singing the words, “When I had you to myself, I didn’t want you around. Those pretty faces standing always make you in the crowd (?).  Then you come into my life, one glance is all it took… Take a second look. Sorry.”<br />True words! :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile <br /><br />Also there’s been a lot of mention of “angel”, by TMZ here, Paris, and Will.i.am. which links to Back/Front/TS/MJ's mentions of angel. :D <br />
  • Lol, poor Lass! Kudos for getting up there though, and yes when all else fails, start scatting, bee bom bom bo bo bo, za za za, do do de do.... LOL..<br /><br /><br />Meanwhile, TMZ, ur too funny, re: 3rd Ghost B'Day...<br /><br /><br /> :thjajaja121: