Exclusive - full songs: Bad 25 cd2

2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
edited September 2012 in His Music & (Short) Films
Full songs released (leaked) <br /><br />I'm so Blue:<br />http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/rO62KBxwtII/<br /><br />Song Groove (aka Abortion Papers)<br />http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/_Sr3pjeJd0w/  [move]Sounds alot like the snippet Front posted [/move]<br /><br /><br />Michael Jackson - Free<br />http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/vYe5L1QikkE/<br /><br />Michael Jackson - Price of Fame<br />http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/4duspodnX-Y/<br /><br />Michael Jackson - Al Capone<br />http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/WWeRrHKi7Fw/ <br /><br /><br />FULL CD 2 Here...............<br />http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/0Ar-L-uOPKU/<br /><br />http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/threads/125020-Exclusive-full-songs-Bad-25-cd2?p=3707284#post3707284

Comments

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1347444267:
    <br />Full songs released (leaked) <br /><br />I'm so Blue:<br />http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/rO62KBxwtII/<br /><br />Song Groove (aka Abortion Papers)<br />http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/_Sr3pjeJd0w/  [move]Sounds alot like the snippet Front posted [/move]<br /><br /><br />Michael Jackson - Free<br />http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/vYe5L1QikkE/<br /><br />Michael Jackson - Price of Fame<br />http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/4duspodnX-Y/<br /><br />Michael Jackson - Al Capone<br />http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/WWeRrHKi7Fw/ <br /><br /><br />FULL CD 2 Here...............<br />http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/0Ar-L-uOPKU/<br /><br />http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/threads/125020-Exclusive-full-songs-Bad-25-cd2?p=3707284#post3707284<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Seriously? :icon_eek:, now I can't hear i am in my job :icon_rolleyes: :icon_bounce:
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Of course it was. MJ makes sure everything is available for free. Cuz he's a stand up guy who walks the walk, that's why.<br /><br />Thanks, MJ. No one else does this. No one else would do this.
  • Awesome! The songs are beautiful!  :th_bravo: :multiplespotting:
  • on 1347473069:
    <br />Of course it was. MJ makes sure everything is available for free. Cuz he's a stand up guy who walks the walk, that's why.<br /><br />Thanks, MJ. No one else does this. No one else would do this.<br />
    <br /><br />Yes Bec he is so humble that's why we love him so much, his music is my daily fuel, he is a master his music is the best ever and gives happiness and zest for life to the whole world, I can't wait to buy Bad 25 and I will probably buy the Bad 25 leather jacket.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Well, it might be available for free now, but I'm waiting till next week to listen, when I get my own copy + DVD - yay!!
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1347484512:
    <br />Well, it might be available for free now, but I'm waiting till next week to listen, when I get my own copy + DVD - yay!!<br />
    <br /><br />I admire your restraint, lol.  I'm broke so free will have to do for a while.  VERY much appreciated MJ!<br /><br />I listened and in a word - AWESOME!!!<br /><br />
  • OMG  :icon_e_surprised: I just heard I’ So Blue and I am in love  :bearhug:  To see Michael perform that song would rock my world.  Back to listening now.<br /><br />UPDATE:  :icon_eek: Price of Fame  :animal0017:  When are these songs supposed to have  been recorded, because this song sounds like the perfect theme song for MJ Death Hoax movie.
  • Hello everyone,<br />wow, I'm speechless. I love Price of Fame and it doesn't even sound like a song from the 80'. <br />The Lyrics are interessting. (Still parts missing) <br /><br /><br /><br />Price of Fame<br /><br />I took my baby on a riverboot<br />??? and she ???<br />I was excited ???<br /><br />I don't care [but]<br />I want a face no one can recognize, in disguise-->Yes Michael we know that.<br />Someone called out my name<br />They thought of taking pictures, autographs, (then they grab)<br />My joy has turned to pain<br /><br />Father always told me,<br />You won't live a quiet life<br />If you're reaching for fortune and fame<br />I feel the pressure setting in, I'm living just to win<br />[ahhhhhh ahhhhhhhh]<br />I'm down in my pain, don't you feel it? [No way!]<br />It's the price of fame, you pay the price of fame<br />So don't be feelin' no pain!<br />It's the price of fame, it's the price of fame<br />So don't you ever complain!<br /><br />I am the cover of the magazine, what a scene<br />They know my every do's<br />“Just sign your name on the dotted line, you'll be fine.”<br />That always bothers me [ah, uh]<br />Get in your car, you wanna take a ride, look behind…<br />Someone is following you [uh]<br />You try to get away, you turn real fast, but too bad,<br />They know your every move!<br /><br />My father always told me<br />You won't live a quiet life<br />If you're reaching for fortune and fame<br />I feel the pressure setting in, I'm living just to win<br />I bleed all this pain, don't you ever complain!<br /><br />It's the price of fame, you pay the price of fame<br />So don't you ever complain!<br />It's the price of fame, you pay the price for fame<br />So don't be feelin' no pain!<br /><br />It's the price of fame, you pay the price of fame! [uh]<br />[ahhhhhhh ahhhhhh]<br />Father never….<br /><br />(instrumental bridge)<br />[doo doo doo doo] [Hoo!]<br /><br />I'd like to take sometime and get away, then they'll say,<br />Is that boy still alive? [uh]--> Yep, that's the 100 Mil. $ Question  :icon_lol:<br />[...] ….what a thrill<br /><br />Only the strong survive,<br />My father always told me,<br />You won't live a quiet life,<br />They startin' to wonderin' where have you been? [oh no]<br />I feel their envious looks at me<br />Their mistaken jealousy [oh?]<br />Then stand here in my shoes<br />And then get a taste of my blues!<br /><br />Whoever did leak the Songs I say a big Thank you.<br /><br />Much Peace and Love to everyone<br /><br /><br />
  • on 1347486746:
    <br />Hello everyone,<br />wow, I'm speechless. I love Price of Fame and it doesn't even sound like a song from the 80'. <br />The Lyrics are interessting. (Still parts missing) <br /><br /><br /><br />Price of Fame<br /><br />I took my baby on a riverboot<br />??? and she ???<br />I was excited ???<br /><br />I don't care [but]<br />I want a face no one can recognize, in disguise-->Yes Michael we know that.<br />Someone called out my name<br />They thought of taking pictures, autographs, (then they grab)<br />My joy has turned to pain<br /><br />Father always told me,<br />You won't live a quiet life<br />If you're reaching for fortune and fame<br />I feel the pressure setting in, I'm living just to win<br />[ahhhhhh ahhhhhhhh]<br />I'm down in my pain, don't you feel it? [No way!]<br />It's the price of fame, you pay the price of fame<br />So don't be feelin' no pain!<br />It's the price of fame, it's the price of fame<br />So don't you ever complain!<br /><br />I am the cover of the magazine, what a scene<br />They know my every do's<br />“Just sign your name on the dotted line, you'll be fine.”<br />That always bothers me [ah, uh]<br />Get in your car, you wanna take a ride, look behind…<br />Someone is following you [uh]<br />You try to get away, you turn real fast, but too bad,<br />They know your every move!<br /><br />My father always told me<br />You won't live a quiet life<br />If you're reaching for fortune and fame<br />I feel the pressure setting in, I'm living just to win<br />I bleed all this pain, don't you ever complain!<br /><br />It's the price of fame, you pay the price of fame<br />So don't you ever complain!<br />It's the price of fame, you pay the price for fame<br />So don't be feelin' no pain!<br /><br />It's the price of fame, you pay the price of fame! [uh]<br />[ahhhhhhh ahhhhhh]<br />Father never….<br /><br />(instrumental bridge)<br />[doo doo doo doo] [Hoo!]<br /><br />I'd like to take sometime and get away, then they'll say,<br />Is that boy still alive? [uh]--> Yep, that's the 100 Mil. $ Question  :icon_lol:<br />[...] ….what a thrill<br /><br />Only the strong survive,<br />My father always told me,<br />You won't live a quiet life,<br />They startin' to wonderin' where have you been? [oh no]<br />I feel their envious looks at me<br />Their mistaken jealousy [oh?]<br />Then stand here in my shoes<br />And then get a taste of my blues!<br /><br />Whoever did leak the Songs I say a big Thank you.<br /><br />Much Peace and Love to everyone<br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br />I didn't know that when I type three ? that I get this ??? Smiley  :icon_lol: :icon_lol:<br />Not to confuse anyone where the Smileys are there is Lyric missing.<br /><br />Much Peace and Love to everyone.
  • I’m docking I’m So Blue to listen to over and over again.  I really like these songs but I have the sneaky feeling that these songs were done in the last 3 years or so & released now on purpose.  They sound more recent and tell the now story (back to the time theory) which is changing every minute.  I wish I could understand the words of Al Capone.
  • <br />I listened a few times ..AWESOME!!.. the songs are beautiful!  :icon_bounce: Thank you Michael :icon_razz:<br /><br /><br /><br />LOVE always
  • You can never go wrong with adding I Just Can’t Stop Loving You, in any language, but French, the language of love is priceless  :bearhug:
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Price of Fame sort of reminds me of Billie Jean. 
  • Listening to these songs is like Christmas in September!  :icon_bounce:<br /><br />Thanks Mike for making them available and for sharing your heart and soul with us once more.<br /><br />And thanks sweetangel for posting the lyrics to Price of Fame...very interesting lyrics for sure!<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    Yeah - these are cool. Thanks MJ  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />Indeed interesting lyrics in The Price of Fame.  :icon_cool:
  • Hope some of you saved them because they're gone now  :Pulling_hair: :Pulling_hair:<br /><br />I saved some, but not all....Hmmmmmmmmm<br /><br />Maybe SONY found out...Damm<br /><br />Whoops! Web page you want to access does not exist.
  • on 1347487160:
    <br />
    on 1347486746:
    <br />Hello everyone,<br />wow, I'm speechless. I love Price of Fame and it doesn't even sound like a song from the 80'. <br />The Lyrics are interessting. (Still parts missing) <br /><br /><br /><br />Price of Fame<br /><br />I took my baby on a riverboot<br />??? and she ???<br />I was excited ???<br /><br />I don't care [but]<br />I want a face no one can recognize, in disguise-->Yes Michael we know that.<br />Someone called out my name<br />They thought of taking pictures, autographs, (then they grab)<br />My joy has turned to pain<br /><br />Father always told me,<br />You won't live a quiet life<br />If you're reaching for fortune and fame<br />I feel the pressure setting in, I'm living just to win<br />[ahhhhhh ahhhhhhhh]<br />I'm down in my pain, don't you feel it? [No way!]<br />It's the price of fame, you pay the price of fame<br />So don't be feelin' no pain!<br />It's the price of fame, it's the price of fame<br />So don't you ever complain!<br /><br />I am the cover of the magazine, what a scene<br />They know my every do's<br />“Just sign your name on the dotted line, you'll be fine.”<br />That always bothers me [ah, uh]<br />Get in your car, you wanna take a ride, look behind…<br />Someone is following you [uh]<br />You try to get away, you turn real fast, but too bad,<br />They know your every move!<br /><br />My father always told me<br />You won't live a quiet life<br />If you're reaching for fortune and fame<br />I feel the pressure setting in, I'm living just to win<br />I bleed all this pain, don't you ever complain!<br /><br />It's the price of fame, you pay the price of fame<br />So don't you ever complain!<br />It's the price of fame, you pay the price for fame<br />So don't be feelin' no pain!<br /><br />It's the price of fame, you pay the price of fame! [uh]<br />[ahhhhhhh ahhhhhh]<br />Father never….<br /><br />(instrumental bridge)<br />[doo doo doo doo] [Hoo!]<br /><br />I'd like to take sometime and get away, then they'll say,<br />Is that boy still alive? [uh]--> Yep, that's the 100 Mil. $ Question  :icon_lol:<br />[...] ….what a thrill<br /><br />Only the strong survive,<br />My father always told me,<br />You won't live a quiet life,<br />They startin' to wonderin' where have you been? [oh no]<br />I feel their envious looks at me<br />Their mistaken jealousy [oh?]<br />Then stand here in my shoes<br />And then get a taste of my blues!<br /><br />Whoever did leak the Songs I say a big Thank you.<br /><br />Much Peace and Love to everyone<br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br />I didn't know that when I type three ? that I get this ??? Smiley  :icon_lol: :icon_lol:<br />Not to confuse anyone where the Smileys are there is Lyric missing.<br /><br />Much Peace and Love to everyone.<br />
    <br /><br />The extra bits I'm hearing are...<br /><br />Then you start taking pills, what a thrill, only the strong survive....<br /><br />Father always told me, I start to wonder where I've been....etc<br /><br /><br />My father never lies, he never lies...my father never lies...<br /><br />Is he telling us to believe Joe Jackson and his theory about Michael??? 
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    Maybe I'm living in a bizarro world, but these links bring me to what appears to be a Chinese website with some unrelated but definitely not MJ videos.  Or is my computer turning on me?
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    on 1347525297:
    <br />Maybe I'm living in a bizarro world, but these links bring me to what appears to be a Chinese website with some unrelated but definitely not MJ videos.  Or is my computer turning on me?<br />
    <br /><br />The website is indeed Chinese. The videos have been taken down unfortunately.
    Still up on YouTube:<br /><br />
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br />
    Oh, btw, anyone thinking back to the release of Michael album? Remember the supposed controversy that they didn't have enough finished songs to do an album so they had to "fake" the vocals and piece together those tracks? Lol. What do you think the "fake vocals" camp is thinking now?<br /><br />Gee... maybe they just "found" these tracks recently. Perhaps between the couch cushions. LMAO!!
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Ok I gave in and listened! Thanks for that Bec! Loving the rhythm on Price of Fame.
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    on 1347551186:
    <br />Oh, btw, anyone thinking back to the release of Michael album? Remember the supposed controversy that they didn't have enough finished songs to do an album so they had to "fake" the vocals and piece together those tracks? Lol. What do you think the "fake vocals" camp is thinking now?<br /><br />Gee... maybe they just "found" these tracks recently. Perhaps between the couch cushions. LMAO!!<br />
    <br /><br />Yeah...what about this: <br /><br />http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/entertainment/view/412436/1/.html#.UFF2NZYOlI-.facebook<br /><br /> :icon_albino:
  • lirilliril Posts: 30
    Hi guys...good to see we are still on...<br /><br />I’d like to take some time and get away, then they’ll say,<br />Is that boy still alive?<br />The week in village … what a thrill<br />Only the strong survive <br /><br />PERFECT :th_bravo:
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    From the link Mary gave:<br /><br />
    As for his Beatles' back catalog, it will go to Sir Paul McCartney. <br />The two have been estranged since a falling out back in 1985, after Jackson beat out McCartney in a bidding war for the rights to 200 of the Beatles’ legendary songs. <br />McCartney, 66, has felt betrayed by Jackson ever since. In 2006 McCartney said, "You know what doesn't feel very good, is going on tour and paying to sing all my songs. Every time I sing 'Hey Jude', I've got to pay someone."<br />Previously, the pair collaborated on Jackson's 1982 "Thriller" extract "The Girl is Mine", and McCartney's 1983 single "Say, Say, Say" from "Pipes of Peace".<br />The Daily Mirror newspaper quoted a Jackson insider as saying, "Michael told his lawyers he was sad he no longer talks to Sir Paul and said he wanted to make things right."
    <br />This kinda makes me sick. Then let Paul fork over the millions to buy it gack--maybe the Estate will give him a good deal.  Paul was too cheap to buy it when it was available, and now is trying to make MJ feel guilty for it.  :icon_evil: :icon_twisted:  Some gall.  Why would MJ give back the Beatles catalogue worth many millions, when Paul is himself extremely wealthy, apparently a net worth of $800 million?  Utter bunk.<br /><br />On a happier note!  I just got my Bad 25 package--going to open it tonight!  Better late than never.<br />When I asked the store clerk to show me where it was, he said he was terribly disappointed in the quality of the product, "destroying what top quality work MJ had done", and he hoped the money would go to MJ's kids. I declined to say I thought MJ was alive--done that lots before and always got such weird reactions.