"In Jermaine's Own Words" ~ contradictory statements over the years...

SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
This is a great video showing Jermaine making all kind of strange, contradictory statements... as the years went by...<br /><br /><br />I loved hearing Michael's laughter! :icon_lol: 0039.gif love that laughter!! 0039.gif<br /><br /><br />

Comments

• emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    on 1348410329:
    <br />This is a great video showing Jermaine making all kind of strange, contradictory statements... as the years went by...<br /><br /><br />I loved hearing Michael's laughter! :icon_lol: 0039.gif love that laughter!! 0039.gif<br /><br /><br />
    <br />
    <br />thanks a lot Sim! It is good to remind all that statements of him :)
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1348410329:
    <br />This is a great video showing Jermaine making all kind of strange, contradictory statements... as the years went by...<br /><br /><br />I loved hearing Michael's laughter! :icon_lol: 0039.gif love that laughter!! 0039.gif<br /><br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br />Thanks Sim for sharing !!  :bearhug:<br /><br />Yes Michael  laughter is music !!!!              szic2.gif
  • on 1348410329:
    <br />This is a great video showing Jermaine making all kind of strange, contradictory statements... as the years went by...
    <br /><br />just like the whole hoax which is full of controversies and non-coincidences  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />
    I loved hearing Michael's laughter! :icon_lol: 0039.gif love that laughter!! 0039.gif
    <br /><br />Yesss, I love his laugh too! :) <br /><br />
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    And I love what i just heard  :LolLolLolLol:
  • on 1348695293:
    <br />
    on 1348410329:
    <br />This is a great video showing Jermaine making all kind of strange, contradictory statements... as the years went by...
    <br /><br />just like the whole hoax which is full of controversies and non-coincidences  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />
    I loved hearing Michael's laughter! :icon_lol: 0039.gif love that laughter!! 0039.gif
    <br /><br />Yesss, I love his laugh too! :) <br />
    <br /><br />+1  :icon_lol:<br /><br />I love the term "non-coincidences" , lol......just perfect.....<br />great video Sim...thanks for posting it.....<br />Blessings!
  • Oh that laughter LOL    He sounds evil.  :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: Love it!  :michael-jackson:<br />Fantastic video. Thank you for sharing it  :th_bravo:<br /><br />
  • two points : one he touched his nose (supposed to mean lying right?) when he said michael was talking to everyone. was he not talking to someone in particular such as himself ?<br />two may 14th is not one and a half weeks from june 25th.  also was it a nessesary detail that he and janet had planned the event for their parents?