Comments

• Anyone reminded of 2000 Watts?  ;D
  • on 1348588764:
    <br />Anyone reminded of 2000 Watts?  ;D<br />
    <br /><br />Haha...it's the first thing I thought of, even though it may have absolutely nothing to do with it  :icon_e_biggrin:<br /><br />Thanks for sharing Wish...electrifying  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1348588764:
    Not only 2000 Watts, but also the intro to Smooth Criminal with those heart beats... :icon_e_wink:
  • Thanks for posting Wishingstar. David Blaine is an intriguing illusionist.<br /><br />
    Blaine has also performed magic alongside Michael Jackson and has performed during the Super Bowl Halftime Show. 
    <br /> :icon_e_wink: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Blaine<br /><br />One million volts can stop the heart, though they can revive the heart as well. Ok.. 1 million volts is a little too much on defribrillation paddles though the volts can bring a person back to life as well. :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />LOVE
  • ellydellyd Posts: 220
    These voltages are nearly impossible to measure and he'll be wearing a Faraday suit.
  • on 1348596290:
    <br />
    on 1348588764:
    <br /><br />Haha...it's the first thing I thought of, even though it may have absolutely nothing to do with it  :icon_e_biggrin:<br /><br />Thanks for sharing Wish...electrifying  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.<br />
    <br /><br />+ 1
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Here's an updated article about it:<br /><br />http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/david-blaine-begins-electrifying-stunt-article-1.1176526?localLinksEnabled=false<br /><br />Here's the YouTube...but for some reason it didn't want to copy over....<br />so I had to just post the link:<br /><br /> /><br />*your most welcome for the info......I think he's really amazing to watch.....illusionist in general amaze me, it's no wonder<br />I love this hoax, lol.  <br /><br />Blessings