Nice idea about Bad 25 celebration

blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
Look here ...nice !!  :)<br /><br /><br /><br />    To celebrate the 25th anniversary of Michael Jackson's Bad album, Sony Japan launched a special animated music video, featuring the King of Pop's iconic dance moves and an insane amount of t-shirts!<br /><br />Animator and MJ fan Saburo Hashimoto (known for his work on films such as "Lupin III: The Castle of Cagliostro") hand-painted 1,000 illustrations, over a period of 14 days, to create the flip-book effect seen in the final video.<br /><br />One thousand MJ fans were then photographed wearing Hashimoto's specialized shirts in an underground parking area in Akihabara, Japan. (The lucky volunteers were chosen at random from a pool of 30,000 applicants.)<br /><br /><br />                                               
<br /><br /><br /><br />http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/72290269.html

Comments

• flory24flory24 Posts: 129
    :th_bravo:
  • Amazing art! Thank you for sharing Blankie!<br /><br /><br />LOVE
  • OMGosh that's fun...in such a BAD way : ) Love love love it!<br />Thanks blankie!<br /><br /> :michael_jackson-1135: x 25
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    Oh wow, that´s awesome. <br /><br />Flip-book effect - Cool idea. <br /><br /> :th_bravo:
  • Way too cool. I want one of those t shirts!
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Thanks to you all my dearest friends !!!  :bearhug: :bearhug:
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    This is so flower.gif !!<br /><br /><br />Kind of reminds me of our thread with "TOLD You SO" t-shirts  :icon_e_wink: :icon_lol:
  • Brilliant work! thanks for sharing!  :michael_jackson-1135:
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    @Blankie...thanks for sharing, that was awesome!<br /><br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Amazing!  What will they think of next? :icon_razz: :bowdown: :affraid:  First there was the I'm a dot, artwork of MJ in which fans participated, then the Behind the Mask, and  Hold my Hand videos had many fans in it.<br />But of course we're the on-line contingent of 'fans'/beLIEvers involved in the hoax. :icon_e_wink:  MJ's not wanting to leave anyone out who'd like to be involved!
    on 1349057836:
    <br />@Blankie...thanks for sharing, that was awesome!<br /><br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.<br />
    <br /><br /><br /> :bearhug: :moonwalk_:
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1349122231:
    <br />Amazing!  What will they think of next? :icon_razz: :bowdown: :affraid:  First there was the I'm a dot, artwork of MJ in which fans participated, then the Behind the Mask, and  Hold my Hand videos had many fans in it.<br />But of course we're the on-line contingent of 'fans'/beLIEvers involved in the hoax. :icon_e_wink:  MJ's not wanting to leave anyone out who'd like to be involved!<br />
    <br />Good question!  :icon_e_wink:  What's up next! ?  :) The best is YET to come!  :icon_bounce:
    on 1349125885:
    <br />
    on 1349122231:
    <br />Amazing!  What will they think of next? :icon_razz: :bowdown: :affraid:  First there was the I'm a dot, artwork of MJ in which fans participated, then the Behind the Mask, and  Hold my Hand videos had many fans in it.<br />But of course we're the on-line contingent of 'fans'/beLIEvers involved in the hoax. :icon_e_wink:  MJ's not wanting to leave anyone out who'd like to be involved!<br />
    <br />Good question!  :icon_e_wink:  What's up next! ?  :) The best is YET to come!  :icon_bounce:<br />
    <br /><br /> :th_bravo: [size=14pt] SURE !!!![/size]