"Number Ones" DVD

Missyb007Missyb007 Posts: 727
edited January 1970 in His Music & (Short) Films
I feel really stupid right now! I've bought the dvd a long time ago but never really payed attention to the book inside!

LOOK WHAT SHE'S FOUND..
by Batgirl73 » Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:19 am

"I bought NUMBER ONES DVD and I have found on the second page of the cover something interesting:

"SPECIAL THANKS" FROM MICHAEL JACKSON:

THIS ALBUM IS DEDICATED TO THOSE WHO REMEMBER WHEN AND ARE STILL ON THE JOURNEY... (!!!!!!!)

With life-long gratitude to my Parents...to my Grandparents..and to my family that came before who so lovingly created my today. I LOVE YOU. Your Son, Michael.

To Prince, Paris and Blanket.. you are my joy, the fullness in my heart is because of you...I love you beyond now and forever more. I love you, Michael

To James Brown...bla bla bla

John MCCLAIN..For being there..always..I Love You. Michael Jackson

JOHN BRANCA..From the days of "when"..to the present...Thank You for the years.. I Love You. Michael Jackson

So now, pay attention, please:

To my "other" family..thanks and gratitude for your love..your support...and for always being there for me..and for my children..Love. Michael Jackson

'L" and "E"..to the future with all my love. Love. Michael Jackson

Now I'm curious what the L and E mean!

Comments

• NathaliaNathalia Posts: 340
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->
    i should kick myself, I have this dvd also.
  • MJJ1982MJJ1982 Posts: 1,282
    I don't know what it means, never noticed it before <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • nellyka7nellyka7 Posts: 218
    who do you think L and E are?
  • Could E mean E'cas??? IDK

And i have the DVD as well and never noticed it <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->
  • i don't have the dvd... <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> what could that mean.....
    It's also in the cd booklet.
  • SyringaSyringa Posts: 498
    Oh, my friend has it. I shall go examine it closer tomorrow. : )
  • Hmm....That is weird.

L and E........that is SO gonna bug me now.
  • ejayejay Posts: 455
    Well Michael always considered Liza and Elizabeth as family,,,it could just be a shout out to them. L and E.
  • Could it be Elizabeth (Taylor) and Liza (Minnelli) they have been friends for years.Not so sure about Liza but the E will most probably be Elizabeth.
  • Well Michael always considered Liza and Elizabeth as family,,,it could just be a shout out to them. L and E.

Hey yeah could be! But who is Liza? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • SyringaSyringa Posts: 498
    Could it be Elizabeth (Taylor) and Liza (Minnelli) they have been friends for years.Not so sure about Liza but the E will most probably be Elizabeth.

You're right, that could be it.

...or then he just forgot the O and V from the middle. Doubt that though. ; D
    Could it be Elizabeth (Taylor) and Liza (Minnelli) they have been friends for years.Not so sure about Liza but the E will most probably be Elizabeth.

It could be them, but why didn't he wrote the whole name?
  • so another mystery begins L and E
  • He didn't thank Liz anywhere else on the DVD, and doesn't he always thank her?
  • O.O
    God.
    *goes and gets DVD from Living Room*
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    Maybe L and E = Liz and E'cas

Just a thought. Or Lisa_Marie and Elizabeth ...hm don't know

It's just strange because he always mentioned Liz...
  • Could it be Elizabeth (Taylor) and Liza (Minnelli) they have been friends for years.Not so sure about Liza but the E will most probably be Elizabeth.

Good catch!
    That's what I'm wondering too...
    Oh Mike, why do you make things so difficult?!?! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Good catch!
    That's what I'm wondering too...
    Oh Mike, why do you make things so difficult?!?! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Hm okay 2 things

1) If we could find out what his L.O.V.E. stands for .. for real!, maybe then we know why he only said L and E ..

2) I've been thinking about E'Casanova too .. for the E and L for Liz..

Well.. another mystery to solve guys!
    (you're welcome <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> )
  • Wow! I missed that too. This is a bit of a stretch - what about Lisa and Elvis?

More likely Liza and Elizabeth though.
  • bibibibi Posts: 38
    :O :O...
    when was this dvd made?? how long ago??
  • I'm just surprised that he talks about his kids, and then calls himself Michael anstead of Daddy.
    By the way, I have that DVD too, but there is nothing inside beside the DVD.
  • Lisa and Elvis... Just what i was Thinking.
  • Its almost like MJ has two different famlies.

I find it very strange when he speaks of his children, he dosent write Dad, just Michael Jackson.

Thoughts are buzzing through my head on this one, but you will all think im crazing if i write my thoughts

so best to say ziltch .
  • :O :O...
    when was this dvd made?? how long ago??

Not to rain on anyone's parade, but the DVD was released in 2003. Now if it was released after June 25, 2009 I'd be most interested. Sorry.