DR. CONRAD MURRAY JAIL IS KILLING ME!

use_your_illusionuse_your_illusion Posts: 916
edited October 2012 in News
[size=14pt]DR. CONRAD MURRAY<br />JAIL IS<br />KILLING ME![/size]<br /><br />1008-conrad-murray-phone-call-launch-ex-tmz-3.jpg<br /><br />Dr. Conrad Murray says his body is in worse shape than one of those zombies from the Michael Jackson 'Thriller' video ... claiming he's suffered serious injuries behind bars ... and he wants out. <br /><br />TMZ has obtained a recording of a jailhouse phone call between Murray and a friend ... in which the Doc says he was rushed to USC Medical Center earlier this week after fearing he was suffering from deadly blood clots in his legs. <br /><br />"It progressed until the leg felt numb ... it was painful all to the top of my foot ... around the medial aspect of my ankle and all the way to the mid-calf."<br /><br />Murray -- who was a licensed doctor before he killed Michael Jackson -- explained, "Blood clots are relatively risky ... especially if they propagate from the legs into the lungs to cause pulmonary embolism which can result in permanent disability or even death."<br /><br />Ultimately, doctors who are currently licensed determined there were no blood clots and returned Murray to his cell ... where he says he continues to suffer. <br /><br />"I have had to lay in bed for most of the day because there is no way to elevate my feet. One of the recommendations by the doctor is to keep my legs elevated and to increase my activity which is impossible in a 5x7 cell."<br /><br />During the call, Murray gripes that his feet have become so swollen, "I may never be able to wear a boot again." So much for line-dancing after his release ...<br /><br />Murray then issues a veiled threat -- "I don't want to be permanently hurt by any condition in here ... because if I am, I will not let it rest."<br /><br />He also complains about pain in his right shoulder ... and as we previously reported, he came down with a ferocious case of diarrhea earlier this year. <br /><br />Jail -- it ain't the Hilton.<br /><br />Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2012/10/10/dr-conrad-murray-medical-emergency-hospital-usc/#ixzz28spKFJ96<br /><br /><br />Under the video URL;<br /><br />4:53 Dr. Conrad Murray says his body is in worse shape than one of those [size=12pt]zombies from the Michael Jackson 'Thriller' video [/size]... claiming he's suffered serious injuries behind bars ... and he wants out.<br />

Comments

• emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    thanks for the article! seriously, this can`t be real...talking about zombies in MJ`s Thriller... :icon_albino:<br />ayway, it is good to be updated about Connie  :icon_e_wink:
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1349858115:
    4:53 Dr. Conrad Murray says his body is in worse shape than one of <br />those [size=12pt]zombies from the Michael Jackson 'Thriller' video [/size]...
    <br />[move] :thjajaja121: Ohhh GOD ! <br />I coeur9.gif this HOAX !![/move]
    Crazy or not... but I hear Michael (faking his voice) in that phone-voice!  :icon_eek:
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    that was so funny to read<br /><br />ferocious case of diarrhea  :thjajaja121:
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    on 1349859735:
    <br />Crazy or not... but I hear Michael (faking his voice) in that phone-voice!  :icon_eek:<br />
    <br /><br />Agree. There´s something in that voice that makes me go "hmmmm". <br /><br />And come on....phone conversation...really? Not a single "yes" or "mhm" from the other person on the phone? <br /><br />It´s a monolog and sounds like he´s reading from a script.
  • LUNALUNA Posts: 361
    on 1349865161:
    <br />
    on 1349859735:
    <br />Crazy or not... but I hear Michael (faking his voice) in that phone-voice!  :icon_eek:<br />
    <br /><br />Agree. There´s something in that voice that makes me go "hmmmm". <br /><br />And come on....phone conversation...really? Not a single "yes" or "mhm" from the other person on the phone? <br /><br />It´s a monolog and sounds like he´s reading from a script
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br />[size=12pt]yes,it's a monologue,no doubts... but,i'm still not able 2 understand whether i hear mj or not.... of course,this tmz's news is odd (as always)[/size]  :icon_rolleyes:<br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
    I may never be able to wear a boot again
    <br /><br />If the shoe don´t fit dear Dr. Murray.....well then that´s too bad...maybe this will cheer you up  :icon_lol:<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />
  • leilani81leilani81 Posts: 484
    on 1349865161:
    <br />
    on 1349859735:
    <br /><br />Agree. There´s something in that voice that makes me go "hmmmm". <br /><br />And come on....phone conversation...really? Not a single "yes" or "mhm" from the other person on the phone? <br /><br />It´s a monolog and sounds like he´s reading from a script.<br />
    <br /><br />Well I'm not sure if it's just me and crappy speakers but there sounds to be paper rustles just after the start and later... Will have to listen with headphones later to see if I got it wrong.. Anyone else hear paper? because it sure sounds like a script being read
    on 1349867722:
    <br />
    on 1349865161:
    <br />
    on 1349859735:
    <br /><br />Agree. There´s something in that voice that makes me go "hmmmm". <br /><br />And come on....phone conversation...really? Not a single "yes" or "mhm" from the other person on the phone? <br /><br />It´s a monolog and sounds like he´s reading from a script.<br />
    <br /><br />Well I'm not sure if it's just me and crappy speakers but there sounds to be paper rustles just after the start and later... Will have to listen with headphones later to see if I got it wrong.. Anyone else hear paper? because it sure sounds like a script being read<br />
    <br /><br />Yes, I hear paper too and typing on a keyboard.
    And one more thing I thought about:<br /><br />Here we have a leaked recording with the subject "health issues that don´t really exist".<br /><br />Not long ago we had leaked emails about (Michael´s) health issues and those did not exist either...probably...right?  :icon_e_wink:
    I'm reminded of the interview on 60 minutes when Michael talked about the treatment he got and he shoed a picture of his swollen bruised arm and also mentions about his shoulder<br /><br /><br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=VT8QOQucZgU#t=147s<br /><br />
    on 1349869095:
    <br />I'm reminded of the interview on 60 minutes when Michael talked about the treatment he got and he shoed a picture of his swollen bruised arm and also mentions about his shoulder<br /><br /><br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=VT8QOQucZgU#t=147s<br />
    <br /><br />Great leilani! <br /><br />This seems to be a multi-layered message again. So hilarious and pointless on the outside but still so meaningful...well at least for hoaxers  :icon_lol:<br /><br />I just love the CM stuff, I really do.
    on 1349869442:
    <br />
    on 1349869095:
    <br />I'm reminded of the interview on 60 minutes when Michael talked about the treatment he got and he shoed a picture of his swollen bruised arm and also mentions about his shoulder<br /><br /><br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=VT8QOQucZgU#t=147s<br />
    <br /><br />Great leilani! <br /><br />This seems to be a multi-layered message again. So hilarious and pointless on the outside but still so meaningful...well at least for hoaxers  :icon_lol:<br />the <br />I just love the CM stuff, I really do.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />definitely lot's of multi layered messages.... <br /><br />"not what it seems" he went in to emergency thinking it was worse than it actually was... the doctor agreed that it looked and sounded serious but turns out to be not that serious after all.... with a more in depth look, No clots.....sounds just like this whole Hoax :p <br /><br />I think he is dictating to someone who's typing what he says? <br /><br />I noticed he said right leg, it was Michael's right arm and shoulder.. <br /><br />I will listen better later with headphones, some of his speech is hard to hear correctly through laptop speakers
  • then there is this  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br /><br /><br />http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,625296,00.html
  • So who recorded this call and for what purpose other than hoax?  And then of course, there's follow-up... Oh the games we play, lol.
  • YoungMackYoungMack Posts: 347
    Im with you on that leilani... I was instantly reminded of that situation with the bruise and swollen wrist.<br />He also says if something happens to him in there he wont let it rest well..... Maybe MJ hasnt either<br />and thyats a main reason for the hoax as well as we know to have justice served on those who did injustice to MJ!!!
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    on 1349870673:
    <br />then there is this  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br /><br /><br />http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,625296,00.html<br />
    <br /><br />From the above article, off topic sorry, but I couldn't help laughing when I read this:<br /><br />When Avram's lawyer asked Jackson if he suffered from memory problems, the singer replied: "Not that I can recall."<br /><br />Classic MJ - love it!<br /><br />EDIT: (later) What if the title, 'jail is killing me', is another of those prophetic headlines like the 'MJ has 6 months to live' one? What if jail really 'kills' him?  That'd be a rather neat twist in the tale!
    on 1349880325:
    <br />
    on 1349870673:
    <br />then there is this  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br /><br /><br />http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,625296,00.html<br />
    <br /><br />From the above article, off topic sorry, but I couldn't help laughing when I read this:<br /><br />When Avram's lawyer asked Jackson if he suffered from memory problems, the singer replied: "Not that I can recall."<br /><br />Classic MJ - love it!<br />
    <br /><br />I couldn´t help laughing either. That´s dry sense of humor right? :icon_lol:<br /><br />Love it too  :icon_e_biggrin:
  • on 1349881264:
    <br />
    on 1349880325:
    <br />
    on 1349870673:
    <br /><br />From the above article, off topic sorry, but I couldn't help laughing when I read this:<br /><br />When Avram's lawyer asked Jackson if he suffered from memory problems, the singer replied: "Not that I can recall."<br /><br />Classic MJ - love it!<br />
    <br /><br />I couldn´t help laughing either. That´s dry sense of humor right? :icon_lol:<br /><br />Love it too  :icon_e_biggrin:<br />
    <br /><br />probably said with that straight i am so innocent face of his too.  :icon_e_wink:
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1349881264:
    <br />
    on 1349880325:
    <br />
    on 1349870673:
    <br /><br />I couldn´t help laughing either. That´s dry sense of humor right? :icon_lol:<br /><br />Love it too  :icon_e_biggrin:<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
    The star turned up at the courthouse in Santa Maria, Calif., sporting a white athletic sock instead of a shoe because, he said, his swollen foot would not fit inside it.
  • [size=12pt]4:53 Dr. Conrad Murray says his body is in worse shape than ([size=8pt]one of those zombies from the[/size]) Michael Jackson [size=8pt]'Thriller' video ... claiming he's suffered serious injuries behind bars ... and he wants out[/size].[/size]<br />
    <br /><br />Okay, i try to read between the lines here.. then Michael is in better shape than Conrad Murray! How I LOVE this hoax!!! ;D
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1349884006:
    <br />
    [size=12pt]4:53 Dr. Conrad Murray says his body is in worse shape than ([size=8pt]one of those zombies from the[/size]) Michael Jackson [size=8pt]'Thriller' video ... claiming he's suffered serious injuries behind bars ... and he wants out[/size].[/size]<br />
    <br /><br />Okay, i try to read between the lines here.. then Michael is in better shape than Conrad Murray! How I LOVE this hoax!!! ;D<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Agree...it's a great adventure !!!  moto4.gif
    I found this...... http://www.justice.gov/olc/prisons.html stating that the taped conversations of the inmates <br />is NOT PUBLIC RECORDS so therefore TMZ would have no way to get a hold of this unless the tape was fabricated<br />and leaked to TMZ.  :moonwalk_:
    Between seconds 02:48 and 02:56, I hear a background noise that is similar to that of a car passing by!  :icon_eek: and there's some street noise right after...or something like that!<br /><br />Where is Murray?  :icon_eek: <br /><br />If what I hear is correct then most certainly  he was NOT in jail when he recorded this phone call!  :icon_lol:<br /><br />Tell me , do you hear that? or am I having "audiollucinations"?  :icon_e_confused: :icon_lol:
    No Sim I heard it too!!!! He is def not in jail and there is our 100% proof!!!!