Investigation into Michael Jacksons "Death"

annieareyouokannieannieareyouokannie Posts: 267
edited January 1970 in Dr. Conrad Murray
http://teammichaeljackson.com/federal-investigation<br /><br />Just found this. What are your thoughts.

Comments

• Why is Brett Ratner on the guilty list? What did he do? What did I miss?  :WTF:
  • They are crazy a few month ago they did demonstrate against the Estate. I believe that John Branca and Michael<br />are working together. I couldn't find any proof that John Branca ever did betray Michael. I do remember a Video<br />where Frank Dileo said that Michael would always call John Branca when he was standing with his Back against the<br />Corner. Till today the "Estate = Michael" did an incredible Job and that is what count. John Branca and John McClain deserve every Penny for the Things they are doing.<br /><br />Much Peace and Love to everyone.
  • In the last week i have read that web site cover to cover and i have to admit it's alarmingly frightening to the point of it makes too much sense ... just as a scenario ok .... say Michael actually did die ... say he was actually murdered in a coup d' etat by the music organisation as in sony, AEG etc and the wired things we witnessed that we assumed were mistakes/ clues to a hoax death were actually slip ups made by a badley organised 'hit' .... i dont know, these last few months the estate just does not sit easy with me one bit ... the fact is 'if' Michael truley were gone, then John Branca realy is a sycophant who truley believes he is now Michael Jackson ... as soon as he let Sony get their hands on the catalogue and Michael's unreleased music, alarm bells started ringing for me and i cant shake the feeling that what if i trust the estate, I could be getting into bed with the men who could have their hands covered in Michael's blood! I honestly wish i could loose this forboding feeling i have had for the last few months, but i just cant shake it :-\
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    What I think is these are nonbelievers fans, that's all. And of course, if Michael is dead, then he was murdered.<br /> And right here again question arises I have been asking since CM trial is over: why  family-kids, Katherine, Joe,brothers, sisters, do not draft such petition, knock attorney's general door and demand investigation to find murderer they have talked about at the beginning?  Why?
  • Believers ... non believers ... i dont see what diffrence it makes .. arnt we all here for one thing and one thing only?? Michael ?? .... and to be honest, if it were true think of the money and power that Sony, AEG and the estate have ... Michael fought Sony long enough ... They would make sure they ruiend the family for good ... mud certainly sticks, we all know that ... I can remember while studying the JFK case for a paper way back in the stoneage when i was at school, reading a comment from a journalist of the time, he said 'You can kill 10 men with one gun, I can kill 10,000 men with one pen' I have never forgotten that !!!
  • maybe it all depends on who knows what about what michael has been up to for about the last what 20 to 25 years. :icon_pale:
  • leilani81leilani81 Posts: 484
    I have thought about the alternative, that he could have been murdered and this is all one big cover up that we're seeing because they probably forgot about the fans wanting answers but one thought has kept it as an unlikely possibility. <br /><br />So Michael has said for a long time that people are trying to kill him, he wouldn't eat and drink at one point and became dehydrate a man who feels that his a sitting duck allows it to be so simply done?<br /><br />He is a very smart man... Would anyone knowing or sensing that people are trying to kill you, allow that to happen? It just doesn't sit right with me, He read History, he knew about the deaths of other artists and actors/actresses.... would he really allow the same fate so easily? <br /><br />Would Paris and Prince be so care free about it 3 years later if their father was murdered and not being brought to justice? it just all doesn't seem to fit into the murder, the media.. sure they could be paid off to cover it up by giving them stories and so fourth but then there is the family, everyone covering up murder including the children? I don't think so..,.. <br /><br /><br />Also, at that site, they appear to only be investigating what's in print, what's been said by the people of interest to them, they aren't looking at human behaviors of everyone involved including the Jackson family and friends.. they are focused on one part.. This hoax is an education program as much as any thing else, there is corruption in the industry and this could be just the aspect these people are looking at, as to make it very aware that murder is possible and has happened in the industry over the years, Michael spoke out not just for himself but for those in the industry now and in the past, those who died of sudden deaths, or went in to bankruptcy and so fourth.. Call these people the division of the hoax that is looking into the murder mystery, exposure of corruption in a more in depth detail...working on one aspect while others work on other aspects.... these of course of just my own personal thoughts and may not have been translated from thought to words appropriately or correctly.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    IMO this is what happens when you only look at one side of the story as they are doing. We here are examining MJ’s ‘death’ from both hoax and murder perspectives.  Only then can you see more clearly which fits all scenarios and likelihoods better.  Ultimately you have to have some faith, and come to your own conclusions.  I’m a firm believer still, only because of being here since the beginning, and because we together sifted through and analysed thousands of details and connections.
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    No believer is to accept the official information from the "death" of MJ.<br />I am a believer, and I'm digging deeper here, on the same stage, it all depends who you look and your outlook. I know people who did not believe MJ's death, until he saw the famous photo of the autopsy, and I accept it.<br />Many times I felt doubts, but the amount of situations, slips and even the trial itself reaffirms my belief that MJ lives.
  • I have been a believer since day 1, infact i expect like most on here, i have had to endure the most awfull abuse and cruel comments when stating to people i believe, but it's easy to shrug it off when you think of what Michael suffered over the years, I have had freinds turn against me for defending Michael's innocence when he was accused of child abuse. ( to this day i can not write Michael's name the the 'p' word in the same sentence) i have been told im weird, im pathetic, wakko, eccentric to name a few .. but have always stood steadfast in my beliefe and trust in a man that i feel has the same very strong sense of rightfullness as i have, I think this is why i am so easily 'swayed' when i read something that makes me feel 'that is so wrong, we need to fight for what is fair and just'. My mother, a christian, says i have too much rightous anger inside me lol .... Reading the last few comments posted though, has brought me back to perspective, the behaviour of the family since 2009, the children, and other things you have mentioned ... Please exscuse my ramblings i find it easier to orally express my self and thoughts than i do to put 'pen to paper' lol .... but i still cant shake the feeling that John Branca nor the estate (even though it is Michael) is still not to be 100% trusted .... But thank you for your comments and grounding me once again  :bearhug:
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Don't know if it helps or not Suzi, but TS said the behaviour of the family is one of the main indicators of the hoax. It's worth keeping in mind I think.
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    on 1350056284:
    <br />Don't know if it helps or not Suzi, but TS said the behaviour of the family is one of the main indicators of the hoax. It's worth keeping in mind I think.<br />
    <br /><br />ABSOLUTELY!!  :bearhug:<br /><br /> ALWAYS "Keep The Faith" my Beautiful Family...Michael IS Alive, never doubt that!! This has to look as "Real" as possible, but personally, at this stage of the Hoax/Mission/ARG/Awakening/Reality Check/Life lessons/ etc...I'm not sure there is ANYTHING that could make me Believe that our Michael isn't amongst the "Living"...I think some of you will still be shocked when you find out just how close to US, Michael has been all along!!! <br /><br />I hope you all know how much you are LOVED, and I hope that those of you who find yourself, stumbling at times, that you are able to find the comfort you need to BELIEVE, with all of your Hearts and Souls, that the Genius that is Michael Jackson, is ALIVE and WELL!!! <br /><br />Hold on tight Family, don't let go of his hand now!!! We are almost there...I can "feel" it!!!...Just MY opinion of course!<br />Blessings and LOVE to you all!...It's good to be back!!  :bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug:
  • Although I am feeling blue these days I can proudly say that here in Spain nobody have turned me down when I have said not only that I am a MJ's fan but I love Michael Jackson and even when I say to people that Michael is alive nobody think I am bizarre and they even say that it could be a possibility that he faked his death I am talking about my family, my friends and even people that occasionally met so I am proud of my people for being so open minded.
    Mjj4ever777<br />
    ALWAYS "Keep The Faith" my Beautiful Family...Michael IS Alive, never doubt that!! This has to look as "Real" as possible, but personally, at this stage of the Hoax/Mission/ARG/Awakening/Reality Check/Life lessons/ etc...I'm not sure there is ANYTHING that could make me Believe that our Michael isn't amongst the "Living"...I think some of you will still be shocked when you find out just how close to US, Michael has been all along!!!
    <br /><br />I love your positivity!  And may I remind everyone that every day we still have 40 or so guests who visit here. MJ doesn't have to only read here as TS or Front. When TS checked in, I'm sure it was to let us know he hasn't forgotten us. In an ARG the puppetmaster is constantly measuring the responses of players, and guiding and adding details as needed, until we reach the goals of success or game completion, whatever it is.<br /><br />I just watched the ending of The Truman Show (this clip doesn't show the various people watching and cheering when Truman walks out the door to freedom, but cuts it off :icon_e_sad:), which the writer apparently had MJ in his mind. So all his life Truman had his life guided by this supposed 'god' and was watched by the world as an ongoing reality show, while he slept and grew up. But in the end he broke free, and the world was glad. Perhaps in the hoax, the Bam is MJ breaking free and the world will watch and be glad for him. Just a weird thought. :icon_lol:<br /><br />
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    on 1350120617:
    <br />Mjj4ever777<br />
    ALWAYS "Keep The Faith" my Beautiful Family...Michael IS Alive, never doubt that!! This has to look as "Real" as possible, but personally, at this stage of the Hoax/Mission/ARG/Awakening/Reality Check/Life lessons/ etc...I'm not sure there is ANYTHING that could make me Believe that our Michael isn't amongst the "Living"...I think some of you will still be shocked when you find out just how close to US, Michael has been all along!!!
    <br /><br />I love your positivity!  And may I remind everyone that every day we still have 40 or so guests who visit here. MJ doesn't have to only read here as TS or Front. When TS checked in, I'm sure it was to let us know he hasn't forgotten us. In an ARG the puppetmaster is constantly measuring the responses of players, and guiding and adding details as needed, until we reach the goals of success or game completion, whatever it is.<br /><br />I just watched the ending of The Truman Show (this clip doesn't show the various people watching and cheering when Truman walks out the door to freedom, but cuts it off :icon_e_sad:), which the writer apparently had MJ in his mind. So all his life Truman had his life guided by this supposed 'god' and was watched by the world as an ongoing reality show, while he slept and grew up. But in the end he broke free, and the world was glad. Perhaps in the hoax, the Bam is MJ breaking free and the world will watch and be glad for him. Just a weird thought. :icon_lol:<br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />I loved The Truman Show image free dating / BAM with open arms MJ typical stance, so I'll be waiting with open arms and heart bursting with happiness.<br />mjj4ever777 Glad you're here    :bearhug:<br />
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1350009929:
    <br />I have thought about the alternative, that he could have been murdered and this is all one big cover up that we're seeing because they probably forgot about the fans wanting answers but one thought has kept it as an unlikely possibility. <br /><br />So Michael has said for a long time that people are trying to kill him, he wouldn't eat and drink at one point and became dehydrate a man who feels that his a sitting duck allows it to be so simply done?<br /><br />He is a very smart man... Would anyone knowing or sensing that people are trying to kill you, allow that to happen? It just doesn't sit right with me, He read History, he knew about the deaths of other artists and actors/actresses.... would he really allow the same fate so easily? <br /><br />Would Paris and Prince be so care free about it 3 years later if their father was murdered and not being brought to justice? it just all doesn't seem to fit into the murder, the media.. sure they could be paid off to cover it up by giving them stories and so fourth but then there is the family, everyone covering up murder including the children? I don't think so..,.. <br /><br /><br />Also, at that site, they appear to only be investigating what's in print, what's been said by the people of interest to them, they aren't looking at human behaviors of everyone involved including the Jackson family and friends.. they are focused on one part.. This hoax is an education program as much as any thing else, there is corruption in the industry and this could be just the aspect these people are looking at, as to make it very aware that murder is possible and has happened in the industry over the years, Michael spoke out not just for himself but for those in the industry now and in the past, those who died of sudden deaths, or went in to bankruptcy and so fourth.. Call these people the division of the hoax that is looking into the murder mystery, exposure of corruption in a more in depth detail...working on one aspect while others work on other aspects.... these of course of just my own personal thoughts and may not have been translated from thought to words appropriately or correctly.<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />I always thought it, Michael was afraid of being killed the family knew of these fears, and all sit back and wait for this to happen?
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Perhaps Michael is untouchable because he doesn't live in fear.
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    on 1350120617:
    <br />Mjj4ever777<br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />It isn't a weird thought at all! We are ALL "Truemans," if you think about the BIG Picture! lol  I LOVE you sweet, sweet Mjonmind!!  :bearhug:<br /><br />@ Marumjj...Thank you... Happy to be back!! LOVE you so much!!  :bearhug:<br /><br />@Andrea...I agree, Michael Believes in the power of LOVE, it is his "Invincibility" shield...Fear doesn't stand a chance against that!! I LOVE you dear sister!  :bearhug:
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Thanks mjj4ever777!  I love you too.
    You are a ray of sunshine Mjj4ever777! I love you too!<br /><br />54.gif