SHERIFF'S DEPT. TO DR. MURRAY - RELAX! You Get What You Deserve

MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
edited January 1970 in News
cmsheriff.jpg<br /><br />The L.A. Sheriff's Dept. is pooh-poohing a letter it received from Dr. Conrad Murray's lawyer, saying claims that Murray is being treated inhumanely are just plain false.<br /><br />Murray's lawyers, J. Michael Flanagan and Valerie Wass, fired off the letter, obtained by TMZ, in which he claims the 5' by 7' cell in which Murray has been confined is so small -- given his 6'5" height -- that he may have developed permanent and uncorrectable blood circulation issues that could lead to a fatal embolism.  <br /><br />Flanagan and Wass go even further, saying, "Dr. Murray's cell is proportional to that of a travel cage used for short term transportation of an animal.  If one were to keep a dog in a space just a few inches larger than the dog's length, for any extended period of time, contentions of animal cruelty possibly leading to prosecution would likely result."<br /><br />But the Sheriff's Dept. tells TMZ, "Mr. Murray is receiving the appropriate level of care and we are taking into consideration his medical concerns and working with him."<br /><br />And there's this ... Murray's lawyers note their client may not need to be in isolation any longer, because he looks shockingly different from his famous booking photo.<br /><br />sheriffletter.jpg<br /><br />http://tmz.vo.llnwd.net/o28/newsdesk/tmz_documents/1011_murray.pdf<br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/2012/10/11/dr-conrad-murray-sheriff-jail-life-threatening-letter/

Comments

• It's the return of the thumb!! So Murray looks 'shockingly different' now?  ??? Looking exactly like Michael would be 'shockingly different' for sure! Either that or Murray is going to 'die' in prison. Get your straight jackets ready for the Conrad Murray death hoax!!
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Again there is much words about  Murray.....I'm sure Michael will do the Christmas gift....free at home  :icon_mrgreen:
  • And there's this ... Murray's lawyers note [size=12pt]their client may not need to be in isolation any longer, because he looks shockingly different from his famous booking photo.[/size]
    <br /><br />..because MJ looks shockingly different from his famous (booking) photos and he'd probably be hardly recognizable :icon_e_wink:
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1349994271:
    <br />
    And there's this ... Murray's lawyers note [size=12pt]their client may not need to be in isolation any longer, because he looks shockingly different from his famous booking photo.[/size]
    <br /><br />..because MJ looks shockingly different from his famous (booking) photos and he'd probably be hardly recognizable :icon_e_wink:<br />
    <br /><br />That's definitely the most intriguing part of the article, I like how TMZ just casually threw it in at the end.<br /><br />Love how you made the font gradually bigger, creates the right dramatic effect.  :icon_lol:<br /><br />
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Just have to post it...the gematria match for "relax"<br /><br />60 = relax, believe <br /><br />I also can't help but see LAX in this headline....<br />we had lot of talk about LAX in the beginning.....<br />feels like the good 'ol days, lol........ :icon_lol:<br /><br />Blessings
  • so if michael showed back up looking shockingly different what do you guys think would happen? just curious
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1349989368:
    <br />It's the return of the thumb!! So Murray looks 'shockingly different' now?  ??? Looking exactly like Michael would be 'shockingly different' for sure! Either that or Murray is going to 'die' in prison. Get your straight jackets ready for the Conrad Murray death hoax!!<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />                                                  [size=18pt]Conrad Murray Death Hoax[/size] :errrr:
  • YoungMackYoungMack Posts: 347
    Bout time we got some cool stuff from the media. That would be a shocking twist in this movie/game/hoax if CM<br />"died" in "jail".
  • on 1350003525:
    <br />so if michael showed back up looking shockingly different what do you guys think would happen? just curious<br />
    <br /><br />I think it depends on what "shockingly different" you are talking about. I personally believe him when he said he only had two nose surgeries. I don't believe he had as much done as it appeared - a lot can be done to fool the eyes, as we know. So, I do think that Michael will look different - but different as in no caved in face, no nose falling off, no fake hair, no tattooed eyebrows, etc. and whatever else has been said about him. <br /><br />I keep thinking back to the video of Michael getting the elephant from Liz - how natural he looked because it was a private video. I saw a picture online yesterday of MJ and Prince when he was about 2 and MJ looked amazing. I picture him looking more natural like that.  Maybe I'll be surprised but it makes sense in my mind.<br /><br />These articles are getting crazy but is there more to them then what we are seeing/recognizing?<br /><br />Blessings
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    These TMZ guys are funny and relaxed ...like Mike is not dead. <br />But sometimes I doubt them.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Murray's lawyers note their client may not need to be in isolation any longer, because he looks shockingly different from his famous booking photo.
    <br /><br />What the heck does that mean?
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    on 1350025843:
    <br />
    Murray's lawyers note their client may not need to be in isolation any longer, because he looks shockingly different from his famous booking photo.
    <br /><br />What the heck does that mean?<br />
    <br /><br />Maybe he looks so different now that no-one would recognise him so he wouldn't be in any danger from other inmates??  Or ..... we can go on to say he's out of isolation, and the reason the other inmates won't see him/recognise him is because he doesn't look anything like his mug shot any more!!  What utter baloney! He's not there at all!  And with changing the names around a bit, we have a very interesting concept!
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    on 1350025843:
    <br />
    <br /><br />That means that they can officially grant him to come out of solitary confinement/isolation and if any fellow inmate ever comes up with "but wait, I never saw him there" they have an excuse...which they need because...he´s not there at all.
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    on 1350034597:
    <br />
    on 1350025843:
    <br />
    <br /><br />That means that they can officially grant him to come out of solitary confinement/isolation and if any fellow inmate ever comes up with "but wait, I never saw him there" they have an excuse...which they need because...he´s not there at all.<br />
    <br /><br />Yes! You hit the nail, Maryk. is one way to ensure that was never there, because this "so different".<br />It's like opening the umbrella before it rains.  :LolLolLolLol:
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    I think that [size=10pt]RELAX[/size] says it all and it is a shout out for  us (wishful thinking,lol). With all that CM`s talk and news about him I can feel that there is something in the air..something to take a place in the near future... :icon_razz:
  • on 1350036159:
    <br />
    on 1350034597:
    <br />
    on 1350025843:
    <br />
    <br /><br />That means that they can officially grant him to come out of solitary confinement/isolation and if any fellow inmate ever comes up with "but wait, I never saw him there" they have an excuse...which they need because...he´s not there at all.<br />
    <br /><br />Yes! You hit the nail, Maryk. is one way to ensure that was never there, because this "so different".<br />It's like opening the umbrella befor.  :LolLolLolLol:<br />e it rains
    <br /><br /><br />off topic but i was kind of noticing the other day watching some videos that it almost seemed like the umbrellas were being used as a sheild from say the view of paps more so than to sheild michael from sun.