New Photo...

Magic_Love_4UMagic_Love_4U Posts: 203
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Atleast for me.<br /><br />Does anyone know when this was taken?<br />I have googled and searched but can't find this picture anywhere, have anyone of you seen it before?<br /><br />A4ymUYDCcAEcW3q.jpg<br />

Comments

• diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    Where did you find this picture?<br />It seems to be a recent picture!!
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    I think it was Diane on the hoaxbook side that first posted it and has it as an avatar.  I think she said she found it on another site...but not sure. <br /><br />Blessings <br /><br />
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    I think I saw this photo on facebook, last year.... or at least 5-6 months ago...
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    on 1350241692:
    <br />I think I saw this photo on facebook, last year.... or at least 5-6 months ago...<br />
    <br /><br />Me too. At least half a year ago.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Photoshop. It's made with a 2005 trial picture as far as I can tell, I'm sure I have seen it in the hundreds of trial pics. Too lazy to look, but I'm sure it's photoshopped with an older pic.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    SE_haha_HF.jpg
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    You rock! I knew I wasn't crazy!

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    ajá! thanks SEHF
  • Oh well... At least it was Michael Jackson =)<br /><br />Why do people like to photoshop these things so much...  :Pulling_hair:
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Thanks SEHF            0007.gif
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    on 1350236185:
    <br />Atleast for me.<br /><br />Does anyone know when this was taken?<br />I have googled and searched but can't find this picture anywhere, have anyone of you seen it before?<br /><br />A4ymUYDCcAEcW3q.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />I'm sure it's photoshop, and the image belongs to ****<br />This link is a page dedicated to Mel G. and was created by Madnez which in turn has another page<br />****<br />I could not find more  :(
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    on 1350436366:
    <br />
    on 1350236185:
    <br />Atleast for me.<br /><br />Does anyone know when this was taken?<br />I have googled and searched but can't find this picture anywhere, have anyone of you seen it before?<br /><br />A4ymUYDCcAEcW3q.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />I'm sure it's photoshop, and the image belongs to ***<br />This link is a page dedicated to Mel G. and was created by Madnez which in turn has another page<br />***<br />I could not find more  :(<br />
    <br /><br />Yeah, it's photoshopped from the picture I posted above.  Original picture is from March 2005, just like Souza said early in the thread~
  • I found it from Michaeel's twitter profile.<br /><br />To good to be true I suppose.
This discussion has been closed.