Hello from Germany

shortyshorty Posts: 211
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Hi and Hallo from Germany.<br />I`m new here on Board, but an long time Reader<br />A big THANK YOU to all Members here,you make a very good Job.<br />I have so much learn here, i`d never heard before.<br /><br />Sorry for my bad english.<br />I`m proud to be here<br /><br />love

Comments

• MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    Hallo Shorty und Willkommen zu Hause!<br /><br />Schön, dass Du da bist  :)<br /><br />Hello Shorty and welcome home!<br /><br />Good to see you here.
  • shortyshorty Posts: 211
    Hallo MaryK und danke schön für das herzliche Willkommen<br />Thank you for the warm welcome.<br />I had the feeling, i must do that.<br />Love to all.
  • hello Shorty, Welcome to the Hoax family, i hope you will enjoy it big time!!:))<br /><br />
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Welcome shorty, I'm glad you're here. :)
  • 1200674-823867-willkommen-hand-written-on-note-pad.jpg<br /><br />Welcome Shorty!
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Welcome to the forum Shorty. Glad you joined us.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    hola Shorty
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    Hey Shorty, willkommen bei uns :)<br /><br />leider gibt es nicht so viele Deutsche hier. Ich hoffe, dass es dir hier bei uns gefällt. <br /><br />Ich bin mal gespannt, wie lange du brauchst, bis dir das passiert
    >  :Pulling_hair: oder auch das
    >  :computer-losy-smiley: und vielleicht noch das
    >  :errrr:<br /><br /> :LolLolLolLol:<br /><br />Gruß<br /><br />diggy<br /><br /><br />
    Hola & muchas gracias<br />Thank you all for the very <br />warm welcome here.<br />I`m glad to be a member<br />of that Family. :bearhug:
    :LolLolLolLol:<br />Haha, danke diggy für die Vorschau, aber das ist mir<br />manchmal schon nur beim lesen passiert.<br />Aber du weißt ja:<br />Was lange währt, wird endlich gut.<br /><br />Danke für`s herzliche willkommen<br />gruß shorty
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    Welcome to the Family Shorty!!  :bearhug: I send you much LOVE!!!!
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    Hey shorty, you are welcome! I hope you feel comfortable here.  :)
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Hello Shorty!<br /><br />I hope you enjoy it here in Hoaxland : ) <br />Great to have you here and looking forward <br />to reading what you write.  <br /><br />* your English is great!!!!!!  Never worry about that my friend....<br />so much love and respect to all the international people here....<br />you all amaze me each and every day here.  I love to read your writings,<br />or thoughts ....just everything.  To me a language is only a barrier, <br />if we let it be.  If it is a barrier, then it's just an excuse for laziness.<br /><br /> :smiley_abuv: :smiley_abuv: :smiley_abuv:<br /><br />Blessings to all of you...always : ) <br />LOVE<br /><br /><br />From Google Translate: (hope it's correct) : ) <br /><br />Hallo Shorty!<br /><br />Ich hoffe, Sie genießen es hier in Hoaxland:)<br />Schön, dass sie hier und freue mich über<br />zu lesen, was Sie schreiben.<br /><br />* Ihr Englisch ist großartig!! Nie über, dass mein Freund Sorgen ....<br />so viel Liebe und Respekt an alle internationalen Menschen hier ....<br />Sie alle faszinieren mich jeden Tag hier. Ich liebe es, Ihre Schriften zu lesen,<br />oder Gedanken .... einfach alles. Für mich eine Sprache ist nur ein Hindernis,<br />wenn wir lass es sein. Wenn es ein Hindernis ist, dann ist es nur eine Entschuldigung für Faulheit.<br /><br /><br />Segen für euch alle ... immer:)<br />LIEBE
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Hi Shorty, glad to have you on board the hoax train!