Peter Wentz Wants to Buy Michael's Jackson Golf Cart

sweetsunsetwithMJsweetsunsetwithMJ Posts: 2,626
edited October 2012 in News
[size=14pt]Pete Wentz Wants To Buy Michael Jackson’s Golf Cart[/size]<br />Thursday, October 18, 2012 4:14 PM<br />Tags: Pete Wentz digg  <br /><br />pete-wentz-new-years-eve-celebration-hosted-BZQ6CH.jpg<br /><br />Pete Wentz wants to buy Michael Jackson’s golf cart. The Fall Out Boy rocker – whose band covered Michael’s hit “Beat It” last year – was amazed to hear Michael was planning to auction off some of his possessions next month, and is determined to get his hands on a piece of memorabilia.<br /><br />He said: “I want that golf cart which has him dressed up with Peter Pan on the front of it!”<br /><br />Despite being delighted his idol is planning a series of shows at London’s O2 Arena in July, Pete is worried the performances could be an elaborate hoax.<br /><br />He told BBC Newsbeat: “It’s kind of amazing to have a chance to see him again – I’ll come to London to do it.”<br /><br />“Have you seen the movie ‘The Prestige?’ I think there is potential that this is all part of the act, part of the illusion that he will be out onstage and be dancing like the same old Michael and that he has everybody tricked. I think that anything is possible with it.<br /><br /><br />http://dailyfill.com/pete-wentz-wants-to-buy-michael-jacksons-golf-cart-16311

Comments

• RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Why is this story posted yesterday  and it is written from pre Disappearing Day perspective. The Prestige reference was also  :icon_eek:. Is it in  reference to the Juliens auction that Thome was initially involved in that was stopped? Juliens are having another auction soon as Michael Bush his costume designer is auctioning off some pieces. <br />I somehow feel like we are travelling back in time and revisiting strategic hoax spots of significance.  Maybe the hoax journey is not a destination, but more of a round  or parallel trip. 
  • jujubiijujubii Posts: 92
    what the<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />I too feel like this is a major time warp.  :WTF:<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Makes no sense if this was pre-July 2009 and they suddenly decided to post it yesterday.<br />Still makes no sense if this was indeed new.<br /><br /><br />I can only say either Pete Wentz has seriously lost track of time and events, or...<br /><br /><br />....x.x Okay, I'm just lost. Thoughts, guys?<br /><br />
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    The article had actually been published back in March 2009 ( I think it was March) and re-issued yesterday. <br /><br /> :icon_question:  I have no idea. <br /><br />
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    It really does feel these days like we're revisiting all sorts of old bits and pieces. Can it be that 'someone' is intentionally putting out this stuff, maybe to give another wave of people the chance to catch on to the hoax?
  • on 1350629188:
    <br />The article had actually been published back in March 2009 ( I think it was March) and re-issued yesterday. <br /><br /> :icon_question:  I have no idea.<br />
    <br /><br />Hahaha, you guys are amazing! yes these are revival news and comes from this:<br /><br />[size=14pt]Pete Wentz wants to buy Michael Jackson objects[/size]<br /><br />pete-wentz_22120_w250.jpg<br /><br />ShareYour opinion:TopFlop<br />Sophie Bernard, [size=14pt]published March 15, 2009[/size]<br /><br />Pete Wentz is a big fan of Michael Jackson and he thinks even buy multiple objects from the King of pop when selling auction it will organize next month.<br /><br />Pete Wentz, the bassist for the band Fall Out Boy, wants to buy some of the most memorable objects of Michael Jackson. It also revealed to have spotted many that he dreams of acquiring. It is a fan or it is not.<br /><br />Even though he is delighted that his idol decided to resume a tour in London in July, he's afraid that this return is a disappointment. He said on BBC Newsbeat : "It's really a great chance to see him on stage." I will come to London for that. Have you seen the movie 'The Prestige'? I think that it can be that this is part of the game, of the illusion to see on stage dancing like the old Michael Jackson and deceive everyone. "I think that anything is possible with this.<br /><br /><br />http://www.microsofttranslator.com/BV.aspx?ref=IE8Activity&amp;a=http://www.news-de-stars.com/pete-wentz/pete-wentz-veut-acheter-des-objets-de-michael-jackson_art15071.html<br /><br />Quote of yesterday's news:<br />
    “Have you seen the movie ‘The Prestige?’ [size=14pt]I think there is potential that this is all part of the act, part of the illusion that he will be out onstage and be dancing like the same old Michael and that he has everybody tricked. I think that anything is possible with it[/size].
    <br /><br />I think this is the interesting part of the yesterday's news, it seems that the article is hinting the possibility of a Michael Jackson's comeback on the stage, maybe?. :affraid:<br />
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    on 1350637627:
    <br />
    on 1350629188:
    <br />The article had actually been published back in March 2009 ( I think it was March) and re-issued yesterday. <br /><br /> :icon_question:  I have no idea.<br />
    <br /><br />Hahaha, you guys are amazing! yes these are revival news and comes from this:<br /><br />[size=14pt]Pete Wentz wants to buy Michael Jackson objects[/size]<br /><br />pete-wentz_22120_w250.jpg<br /><br />ShareYour opinion:TopFlop<br />Sophie Bernard, [size=14pt]published March 15, 2009[/size]<br /><br />Pete Wentz is a big fan of Michael Jackson and he thinks even buy multiple objects from the King of pop when selling auction it will organize next month.<br /><br />Pete Wentz, the bassist for the band Fall Out Boy, wants to buy some of the most memorable objects of Michael Jackson. It also revealed to have spotted many that he dreams of acquiring. It is a fan or it is not.<br /><br />Even though he is delighted that his idol decided to resume a tour in London in July, he's afraid that this return is a disappointment. He said on BBC Newsbeat : "It's really a great chance to see him on stage." I will come to London for that. Have you seen the movie 'The Prestige'? I think that it can be that this is part of the game, of the illusion to see on stage dancing like the old Michael Jackson and deceive everyone. "I think that anything is possible with this.<br /><br /><br />http://www.microsofttranslator.com/BV.aspx?ref=IE8Activity&amp;a=http://www.news-de-stars.com/pete-wentz/pete-wentz-veut-acheter-des-objets-de-michael-jackson_art15071.html<br /><br />Quote of yesterday's news:<br />
    “Have you seen the movie ‘The Prestige?’ [size=14pt]I think there is potential that this is all part of the act, part of the illusion that he will be out onstage and be dancing like the same old Michael and that he has everybody tricked. I think that anything is possible with it[/size].
    <br /><br />I think this is the interesting part of the yesterday's news, it seems that the article is hinting the possibility of a Michael Jackson's comeback on the stage, maybe?. :affraid:<br />
    <br /><br />May be he would come back as a double and dance with the group of dancers and fool the audience! I guess Michael is capable of doing this.
    on 1350654680:
    <br />
    on 1350637627:
    <br />
    on 1350629188:
    <br /><br />May be he would come back as a double and dance with the group of dancers and fool the audience! I guess Michael is capable of doing this.<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Michael HAS always wanted to be in the background, for at least once in his life.<br />So I suppose in his afterdeathlife (AKA new post-hoax life), instead of being THE guy- he'll finally be 'one of the guys'. One of us. Unnoticed, and just 'someone else'...<br /><br />Sounds like him, all right. ouo<br /><br /><br /><br />Pete Wentz really had an odd way with words in that quote...<br />Jeez, and in MARCH 2009?<br /><br />Just too weird nowadays! If he had ANY idea of what he was saying...  :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile
  • Wow - I had the same deja vu feeling like we've been here before. I kept looking at the date to see if I was missing something.<br /><br />So - does anyone know what that Peter Wentz thinks post disappearance day? For the record, I think we can all agree with Peter :)<br /><br />Blessings
  • Despite being delighted his idol is planning a series of shows at London’s O2 Arena in July, Pete is worried [size=14pt]the performances could be an elaborate hoax[/size].<br />
    <br /><br />Is this Pete in on it? It looks like he was predicting that London concerts wouldn't happen, that all would be just a hoax?  :confused: <br /><br />ps: The Prestige is a 2006 British-American mystery thriller film written, directed and co-produced by Christopher Nolan, with a screenplay adapted from Christopher Priest's 1995 novel of the same name. The story follows Robert Angier and Alfred Borden, rival stage magicians in London at the end of the 19th century. [size=14pt]Obsessed with creating the best stage illusion[/size], they engage in competitive one-upmanship with tragic results.<br />
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    on 1350731648:
    <br />
    Despite being delighted his idol is planning a series of shows at London’s O2 Arena in July, Pete is worried [size=14pt]the performances could be an elaborate hoax[/size].<br />
    <br /><br />Is this Pete in on it? It looks like he was predicting that London concerts wouldn't happen, that all would be just a hoax?  :confused: <br /><br />ps: The Prestige is a 2006 British-American mystery thriller film written, directed and co-produced by Christopher Nolan, with a screenplay adapted from Christopher Priest's 1995 novel of the same name. The story follows Robert Angier and Alfred Borden, rival stage magicians in London at the end of the 19th century. [size=14pt]Obsessed with creating the best stage illusion[/size], they engage in competitive one-upmanship with tragic results.<br />
    <br /><br />Oh yes and the movie is also about using doubles respectively a twin brother, illusion, a magical trick with "teleportation" (remember Michael at Super Bowl  :icon_e_wink: ) disappearing acts, etc. <br /><br /><br /><br />
  • :ghsdf: I thought this topic was locked last time I clicked on it.  Maybe Im losing touch with reality.  I remember wondering well what’s wrong with this one?
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    on 1350743302:
    <br /> :ghsdf: I thought this topic was locked last time I clicked on it.  Maybe Im losing touch with reality.  I remember wondering well what’s wrong with this one?<br />
    I have been known to click the wrong icon at the bottom of the page at times and  move and lock topics by mistake. But I don't recall doing that in this particular thread.  Never fear  -- I always fix my<br /> boo-boos straight away  :-[
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    on 1350731648:
    <br />
    Despite being delighted his idol is planning a series of shows at London’s O2 Arena in July, Pete is worried [size=14pt]the performances could be an elaborate hoax[/size].<br />
    <br /><br />I honestly think that some media are echoing the hoax, it is undeniable that online. That is the reason of Déjà vu, to hint to avoid being exposed.
  • on 1350751030:
    <br />
    on 1350743302:
    <br /> :ghsdf: I thought this topic was locked last time I clicked on it.  Maybe Im losing touch with reality.  I remember wondering well what’s wrong with this one?<br />
    I have been known to click the wrong icon at the bottom of the page at times and  move and lock topics by mistake. But I don't recall doing that in this particular thread.  Never fear  -- I always fix my<br /> boo-boos straight away  :-[ <br />
    <br /><br />Geez, I thought I was the only one who did that  :LolLolLolLol:  Thanks RK.  I thought I was going stir crazy for a minute.  I’m known to do that from time to time.
    It's a long LONG shot, but... do you suppose Pete knew something _before_ it all was set in motion?<br /><br /><br />I know, not likely because as far as we know he wasn't close friends with MJ or anything, but...<br />It's just a really, REALLY weird thing to say, even all the way back in March, even if Michael didn't leave any clues for us.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1350751030:
    <br />
    on 1350743302:
    I have been known to click the wrong icon at the bottom of the page at times and  move and lock topics by mistake. But I don't recall doing that in this particular thread.  Never fear  -- I always fix my<br /> boo-boos straight away  :-[ <br />
    <br /><br /> :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121:  I've done a few things myself.  :icon_redface: But not lately. :)<br /><br />I really loved the movie The Prestige, and we've discussed this movie a few times for hoax relevance. <br /><br />Did you guys notice that the Wembley Stadium performance in Bad 25 DVD, included one of these magical disappearing acts?  MJ is dressed in a baggy white shirt and pants or jumpsuit, goes up some stairs into a little tent, about 30 seconds of singing and shaking in the tent, and the camera goes to MJ on the cherry-picker dressed in black pants, black blowing bits of cloth, and different shirt.  I think they are both the same Michael, but there must be some super fast tunnel to slip him down and up straight to the cherry-picker, whip off the jumpsuit to reveal other outfit underneath, and Bam!  This is also the same thing that was going to happen in TII.  He was going to disappear from the bed in Dirty Diana, and then reappear in the cherry-picker.  Of course he actually disappears from the 'bed' in 100 Carolwood, and as Kenny Ortega said on the first day of CM trial, MJ was going to perform his great illusion on the 25th of June.  Therefore Bam has to be something related at least symbolically to MJ re-appearing on the cherry-picker.<br /><br />Michael-Jackson-Beat-it-crane-Munich-200x162.jpg<br /><br />Here's an interesting blog on MJ's Thriller illusions on stage and how he did them, some using a double.<br />http://anthony-king.com/blog/thriller-illusion-on-michael-jacksons-history-tour-how-did-they-do-it/