"Michael Wouldn't Do This To His Fans" Explanations?

Comments

• wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    on 1350783612:
    <br />
    on 1350781467:
    <br />So Michael wouldn't do what to his fans? <br /> <br />Give them the thrill of a lifetime?  <br />Give them the opportunity to better themselves through hard study and reading?  <br />Give them the opportunity to see the mainstream media for the the bloodsuckers they are?<br />Give them the opportunity to broaden their horizons beyond his gold pants?  (sorry Gina...nothin' but love..)<br />Give them the opportunity to seek the truth of his life? <br />Give them the opportunity to finally give respect to the world's greatest entertainment family? <br />Give them the opportunity to find a deeper meaning to life and appreciate what we are given?  <br /><br />I just don't understand that whole "he wouldn't do this to his fans" thing.  He always strived to make new<br />pathways in entertainment.  He broke barriers and shattered records all his life.  I clearly don't have all the <br />answers to Michael's hoax.  But, what I do have is an understanding that he didn't do this to his fans, <br />he did it for his fans. <br /><br />Blessings Always<br />
    <br /><br /> :th_bravo:<br />
    <br /><br /> :bearhug: x 7 <br /><br />
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Perhaps MJ didn't do it to, or for, his fans - perhaps he thought they'd all catch on immediately! Perhaps it was for the rest of us, like me, who weren't fans, but were sitting on the sidelines waiting to be 'collected'!<br /><br />Why would I, who wasn't a fan, who just liked MJ's music and along with the rest of the world, was somewhat intriqued by him; why would I, who unemotionally accepted he was dead for the first six months, albeit with strange vibes, which actually had started with the O2 announcement, of things not being quite right; why would I get inexplicably drawn to find out more about him, to spend hours, whole days and nights sometimes, watching videos, listening to songs, speeches and interviews, reading his lyrics, poetry and writings; why would I then, having decided this was a man who had deserved more than my previous fleeting, shallow interest, and being overwhelmed by how the whole scenario was just plain WRONG, why would I get the huge emotional thing hit me like a ton of bricks - nights of crying, not a few gentle tears, but overwhelming, body wrenching sobbing, helped along by those damn TINI testimonials.<br /><br />Why would I go from that, believing him horribly dead ... via the 'could he possibly be alive?' idea .... and the 'he's more likely to be alive than dead' thoughts .... to the (happy) place I'm in now?!<br /><br />Was it a case of clutching at anything that was better than that all-encompassing feeling of complete desolation? I don't think so. It felt like a natural progression.<br /><br />Was it, as someone once wrote to me, that over the years, MJ had perfected the art of arousing people's curiosity about him (possibly with hindsight, with the express purpose of attracting people to his future hoax?) and I was simply displaying a natural response to that?<br /><br />Curiosity --> receptiveness to 'odd' things --> desire to learn more --> emotional attachment --> receptiveness to even 'odder' things -->  somewhere near the truth, aka cloud cuckoo land!<br /><br />I don't know - and I often wonder what was the trigger, why I didn't stay with everyone else in the comfortable circle of family, friends and the wider world.  But I'm glad I didn't!
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Wishingstar!  You hit the nail on the head!! Bang bang!<br /><br />
    on 1350815282:
    <br />Perhaps MJ didn't do it to, or for, his fans - perhaps he thought they'd all catch on immediately! Perhaps it was for the rest of us, like me, who weren't fans, but were sitting on the sidelines waiting to be 'collected'!<br /><br />Why would I, who wasn't a fan, who just liked MJ's music and along with the rest of the world, was somewhat intriqued by him; why would I, who unemotionally accepted he was dead for the first six months, albeit with strange vibes, which actually had started with the O2 announcement, of things not being quite right; why would I get inexplicably drawn to find out more about him, to spend hours, whole days and nights sometimes, watching videos, listening to songs, speeches and interviews, reading his lyrics, poetry and writings; why would I then, having decided this was a man who had deserved more than my previous fleeting, shallow interest, and being overwhelmed by how the whole scenario was just plain WRONG, why would I get the huge emotional thing hit me like a ton of bricks - nights of crying, not a few gentle tears, but overwhelming, body wrenching sobbing, helped along by those damn TINI testimonials.<br /><br />Why would I go from that, believing him horribly dead ... via the 'could he possibly be alive?' idea .... and the 'he's more likely to be alive than dead' thoughts .... to the (happy) place I'm in now?!<br /><br />Was it a case of clutching at anything that was better than that all-encompassing feeling of complete desolation? I don't think so. It felt like a natural progression.<br /><br />Was it, as someone once wrote to me, that over the years, MJ had perfected the art of arousing people's curiosity about him (possibly with hindsight, with the express purpose of attracting people to his future hoax?) and I was simply displaying a natural response to that?<br /><br />Curiosity --> receptiveness to 'odd' things --> desire to learn more --> emotional attachment --> receptiveness to even 'odder' things -->  somewhere near the truth, aka cloud cuckoo land!<br /><br />I don't know - and I often wonder what was the trigger, why I didn't stay with everyone else in the comfortable circle of family, friends and the wider world.  But I'm glad I didn't!<br />
    <br /><br />Yep yep, that's me too!  His name never crossed my mind in 50 years for more that a few seconds.  But after checking into the news and learning a bit about him, my heart started producing real pain I was shocked about, and the pain stayed until I found hope that he hoaxed his death. It was like MJ was able to flip some unknown-to-me switch in my heart on.  :ghsdf: :icon_razz:
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    on 1350816595:
    <br />Wishingstar!  You hit the nail on the head!! Bang bang!<br /><br />
    on 1350815282:
    <br />Perhaps MJ didn't do it to, or for, his fans - perhaps he thought they'd all catch on immediately! Perhaps it was for the rest of us, like me, who weren't fans, but were sitting on the sidelines waiting to be 'collected'!<br /><br />Why would I, who wasn't a fan, who just liked MJ's music and along with the rest of the world, was somewhat intriqued by him; why would I, who unemotionally accepted he was dead for the first six months, albeit with strange vibes, which actually had started with the O2 announcement, of things not being quite right; why would I get inexplicably drawn to find out more about him, to spend hours, whole days and nights sometimes, watching videos, listening to songs, speeches and interviews, reading his lyrics, poetry and writings; why would I then, having decided this was a man who had deserved more than my previous fleeting, shallow interest, and being overwhelmed by how the whole scenario was just plain WRONG, why would I get the huge emotional thing hit me like a ton of bricks - nights of crying, not a few gentle tears, but overwhelming, body wrenching sobbing, helped along by those damn TINI testimonials.<br /><br />Why would I go from that, believing him horribly dead ... via the 'could he possibly be alive?' idea .... and the 'he's more likely to be alive than dead' thoughts .... to the (happy) place I'm in now?!<br /><br />Was it a case of clutching at anything that was better than that all-encompassing feeling of complete desolation? I don't think so. It felt like a natural progression.<br /><br />Was it, as someone once wrote to me, that over the years, MJ had perfected the art of arousing people's curiosity about him (possibly with hindsight, with the express purpose of attracting people to his future hoax?) and I was simply displaying a natural response to that?<br /><br />Curiosity --> receptiveness to 'odd' things --> desire to learn more --> emotional attachment --> receptiveness to even 'odder' things -->  somewhere near the truth, aka cloud cuckoo land!<br /><br />I don't know - and I often wonder what was the trigger, why I didn't stay with everyone else in the comfortable circle of family, friends and the wider world.  But I'm glad I didn't!<br />
    <br /><br />Yep yep, that's me too!  His name never crossed my mind in 50 years for more that a few seconds.  But after checking into the news and learning a bit about him, my heart started producing real pain I was shocked about, and the pain stayed until I found hope that he hoaxed his death. It was like MJ was able to flip some unknown-to-me switch in my heart on.  :ghsdf: :icon_razz:<br />
    <br /><br />Been sitting on the sidelines lately, but still here....I also was not a fan, but listened and danced to his music throughout my life...Something drew my here...My human nature to decipher that something didn't sit right with his whole death scenerio and events that followed after that.  I'm still here and I'm STILL WATCHING.
  • RyaniaRyania Posts: 7
    I try to remain mostly silent about the whole hoax thing. I do speak about it to some -- occasionally -- but only those that I really trust. But no-one really seems to agree with me when it comes to stuff like this. They don't necessarily call me insane and superstitious, but they don't believe in it either. They say that it's kind of stupid and not true.<br /><br />But what comes to the "Michael wouldn't do this to his fans" subject. Well, he never did anything to his fans. We are his fans, because we weren't brainwashed by the media bogus and instead look further than our noses. Even if some appreciate his music and listen to it then and now, that doesn't make them fans. At least not the kind of fans that we are. We understand what really happened, and we are willing to find out. As where the rest stick to the media title that the "King of Pop, Michael Jackson, died at 50". Pfft, yeah right.<br /><br />So, technically he didn't hurt us, because we understand what happened. Are you mad? Are you offended? Am I? No. So, we can pretty much rule that out.
  • on 1350787473:
    <br />Chosen ones? I think we inflate our importance. We're the weirdos who believe loony tunes conspiracy theories and refuse to give up. <br /><br />It's just what you chose to focus on. Other people chose to focus on their work and family/friends, etc. We chose to focus on this. If his fans want to say "oh you fooled us, how dare you" we are proof that if you care enough aka are emotionally traumatized by it enough to look into it more closely you would, like us, be a death hoax believer, and not a deader. And death hoax believers cannot claim emotional trauma because they (think they) know he's alive.<br /><br />I think that's the purpose we serve.<br />
    <br /><br /> :icon_e_confused: I know that we are not “the chosen ones” literally.  It’s just an expression I chose from one of Michaels songs.  Surely others here know that.
  • on 1350826929:
    <br />
    on 1350787473:
    <br />Chosen ones? I think we inflate our importance. We're the weirdos who believe loony tunes conspiracy theories and refuse to give up. <br /><br />It's just what you chose to focus on. Other people chose to focus on their work and family/friends, etc. We chose to focus on this. If his fans want to say "oh you fooled us, how dare you" we are proof that if you care enough aka are emotionally traumatized by it enough to look into it more closely you would, like us, be a death hoax believer, and not a deader. And death hoax believers cannot claim emotional trauma because they (think they) know he's alive.<br /><br />I think that's the purpose we serve.<br />
    <br /><br /> :th_bravo: :th_bravo: :th_bravo:
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1350695693:
    <br />Those who really know what Michael to do or not do are those who knew the man, not the artist, and only he and his family know the reason for all of this, the fans have no right to judge him, I agree that his life was in danger<br />
    <br /><br />Totally agree with you.<br />Michael made the best choice for his life. He is an extremely intelligent person,  and if he wanted the  June 25,was, no doubt, for good reasons.<br />I can only say that I will continue to be, I never tire of being close to him as I can... staying here with all my L.O.V.E. and my respect for his choices.<br /><br />With eternal L.O.V.E.  :bearhug: :moonwalk_:<br /><br />
    I'm wondering why so many here lately seem to be supporting the 'his life was in danger' theory? Makes no sense to me to be leaving clues, hints and whispers left, right and centre, if you're trying to get yourself to safety.
  • on 1350849876:
    <br />I'm wondering why so many here lately seem to be supporting the 'his life was in danger' theory? Makes no sense to me to be leaving clues, hints and whispers left, right and centre, if you're trying to get yourself to safety.<br />
    <br /><br />Because if you are in danger and then you shout it out then you are not in danger anymore furthermore it seems Michael is being back up by FBI and much more.... The ones who believe Michael was in danger is because among his clues/hints is that Michael's taped conversation where he says he was in danger we can believe it or not that's our choice but what it's true is that we won't know it until Michael wants to explain us.
  • …and because if there’s anything besides investigating and reading between the lines that we have learned from this forum, it is to think for yourself and not play follow the leader.  :judge-smiley:
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    Why would Michael leave clues if his life was in danger? Because only fans listen to it not bad guys who believe they successfully killed him with hands of Murray. Those bad guys are subject of take over/revenge. But, I personally still think of possibility that MJ will not be back.<br />Other than this, I don't accept long time hoax plan to just shock the world and show what he is capable of. I don'tt say MJ never considered and wanted to ESCAPE,of course he has, but still to explain chain of events we have been observing,  there must be a serious reason for hoax.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1350849876:
    <br />I'm wondering why so many here lately seem to be supporting the 'his life was in danger' theory? Makes no sense to me to be leaving clues, hints and whispers left, right and centre, if you're trying to get yourself to safety.<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />I have always thought, perhaps I had never expressed, and that thing makes me to think  as? well, there are only  to read your life and all the bad things they did to him, There are people who hate him
  • leilani81leilani81 Posts: 484
    on 1350861502:
    <br />Why would Michael leave clues if his life was in danger? Because only fans listen to it not bad guys who believe they successfully killed him with hands of Murray. Those bad guys are subject of take over/revenge. But, I personally still think of possibility that MJ will not be back.<br />Other than this, I don't accept long time hoax plan to just shock the world and show what he is capable of. I don'tt say MJ never considered and wanted to ESCAPE,of course he has, but still to explain chain of events we have been observing,  there must be a serious reason for hoax.<br />
    <br /><br />I don't think his hoaxing this to just shock people, i am beginning to think that he is leading his army of love to the 21st december 2012 so we fill the world we the love he has shown us and given us.. who hasn't become more spiritual on this journey?who hasn't gained much more love in their hearts and want to radiate out to all corners of the earth? Michael wants world unity, love to spread around the world, to make it a better place, in the theme of his passion and his driving message through out the years, it fits perfectly to what the Mayans want the people of earth to do on the 21st december 2012 fill their hearts and minds with love and peace at the exact same time, if this can be achieved as the mayans believe the world will shift to that very place Michael was working so hard to send the message out. Mayans believe that we are entering a golden age, the end of duality of good and evil, Only love and joy.. and a higher consciousness.. in this is it, with his "army of love" he points up at what appears to be a clock saying 12:21 or 12:20... The 911 "12:21"  I have many thoughts on that.. he could have been saying when he would be back (the date) and using the army of love to represent us fillling our hearts with love, or he could have been saying 12:21 is the end of all that is bad due to the "they don't care about us" song is when he points to it, and the 911 was about an "ending" so I don't know but I don't think it's to "shock" the world and show his abilities<br /><br />which I just thought of something.... 21st december 2012 there is a ceremony at itza temple.... from the rumors if they are true there will be some entertainment that will be aired.. if they want the world at 11:11 to open their hearts and minds... that means it starts before that time... 22:20? 10:20? was the other clocking looking light 10:20? or close to it?<br /><br />just thoughts :) <br />
    Hmm, not convinced!  Not saying there weren't people over the years who hated MJ and wanted him out of the way, but carefully planning and executing a faked death just doesn't fit with being in danger - in my opinion, thinking for myself, that's all.
    on 1350939755:
    <br />Hmm, not convinced!  Not saying there weren't people over the years who hated MJ and wanted him out of the way, but carefully planning and executing a faked death just doesn't fit with being in danger - in my opinion, thinking for myself, that's all.<br />
    <br />I've always believed it is some sort of anomalous unique thing going on-- MJ is experiencing real life, yet somehow has vision/ability to plan alter events that intertwine with reality, much like Jesus knew what was all going to happen to him, all going according to God's plan, and yet it was real.  So MJ really has enemies, but somehow he is able to change his environment, to bring them down.  Perhaps that was the CM trial as well, same mix.
  • I believe Michael did what he had to do for many reasons.He had to be taken out of the way for evil to be exposed.This hoax,for lack of better terms,has truly opened my eyes to so many different things.Michael was/is a messenger from God,and his life and his disappearance was planned and had to happen for the sake of humanity.We all have learned so much from Michael s life,his art,his message,his pain,his suffering,and most importantly his love and faith in God.Job well done Michael  :th_bravo:,i love you and cant wait to see you again.
  • ToveTove Posts: 75
    This bodyguard interwiev cleared up a little reasons to the hoax or at least why He wanted to take a little time to breath freely: By the way, it seems like these guys know better than well that here's a hoax going on (and wouldn't they). Just thought it would be nice to watch for you guys if you haven't already :icon_cool:
  • leilani81leilani81 Posts: 484
    They are probably the ones who are his current body guards, all the changing in staff prior was probably a big decoy so he could keep his staff he liked and trusted while the lights were on the ones who were employed around 25th june... would make sense
  • JosJos Posts: 360
    on 1350815282:
    <br /><br /><br />I recognize your story so very good  :)<br /><br /><br /><br />To go back to the main question of this topic, I have to say that sometimes I do feel like a chosen one...<br />I really enjoy every possibility I have to explain why I feel that MJ isn't dead.<br /><br />I had a hard time convincing my mother, but after some weeks of hard work  ;D she's now reading allmost everyday on this website.<br />My wife, is just tired of me....  She believes that this whole suposed death is strange, but every time there is a song of MJ on the tv or radio, she looks a bit angry at me saying  :) She says since I have told her about the hoax, every day she hear or see something of MJ//<br /><br />My sister is an absolute non-believer and indeed is saying that he wouldn't do that to his fans.<br />My response is plain simple "he did". For what reason exactly I / we don't know and we have to wait and see for an explaination, if he will give one.<br /><br />besides my family I also told it to other people.<br />By far the funniest moment was just a few weeks ago when 2 JW's were at the door. <br />They asked me if I believe in God  ("yes") and if I went to church of read the bible.<br /><br />For the first time in my life, I let them into my house and told them that I, thanks to TS, indeed was reading the bible more often now.<br />When they asked me who TS was,....... yeah I had to try and explain right  ;D<br />I feel one of them was really interested in my story, so I gave her the URL of this forum so she could read for herself. Don't know if she did though.<br />At the end of my story to them, they were a bit "flabbergasted" a didn't even try to speak to me about the biblical story anymore.<br />They only had some questions about my story and I did my very best to answer them.<br /><br /><br />So I guess when you want to talk about it with your family or friends, just try. And if they have questions of critical opinions, just try to answer or let them read for themselves.  :bearhug:
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    That's a great story, Jos.
    Jos, yeah for your mom!  If you're reading--Hi!  And your wife has got to stop fighting it and just give in...  :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile<br />Those poor JW's... :icon_lol:<br /><br />
  • Very good job Jos, I am proud of you we all should try to spread Michael's hoax I am actually trying hard to convert non beLIEvers into beLIEvers although it's being a really hard work.
  • JosJos Posts: 360
    Yeah but it is fun right  :)<br /><br />@MJonmind ; My mom says HI!  Love the song Give in To me!
  • Yes, Michael is very sweet but he could do whatever he wants to do.  Jim Yukich, the guy that directed the "Liberian Girl" video said this about Michael:<br /><br /><br />“To this day, I’ve been – I guess not so much anymore, because years have gone by — but I was convinced when he died that he didn’t die. We made that video, and he said to me, ‘I would love to be hiding and see what people say about me, you know?’ I mean, having shot all that footage and then he died? It was just kind of weird.”<br />http://goldenageofmusicvideo.com/michael-jackson-dumped-david-spade-from-his-liberian-girl-video/<br /><br />Michael said this...what, back in the late 80's?  Well imo, as he got older, he just expanded on that "Liberian Girl" video.  ;)
This discussion has been closed.